First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F 150 Lariat Supercab Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
I have a 3.5 eco....what is the reason for the oil separator? I had a 2011 3.5 Eco with over 240,000 Kms ( 150,000 miles) and there was no issue with needing an oil separator.
Peace of mind after weighing pros and cons, cost, and talking with mechanics about various gen 3.5 turbocharged Ecoboosts. Kept my last F 150 FX4 for 11 years @ 107,500 miles. Trade my wife's Escape more than my truck.

spud_41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Lariat 502a, Lead Foot 3.5L EB Fx4
Picking my truck Tuesday and I can’t wait!! Had a question has anyone bought covers for rear seats? Have a husky/pit mix and don’t want nice black leather seats ruined by hair and nails but not sure which one to get. Any suggestions are welcome ?
I don't know what cab you have, but I just put the rear seats up and throw in an extra large waterproof dog bed, works great. I'll look at in today and see if it has a tag to give you the brand.

Edit: It's this, doesn't reach all the way across (a little passed the passenger side rear seat but not all the way to the door) but it fits really nicely between the center console and the under seat storage. Quiet Time Maxx Pet Bed https://www.petco.com/shop/en/petco...Xpi_iVECSBBvKo89hUxoCv7YQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Last edited:

Mike D

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT sport 302A
Occupation
Gov
"I don't know what cab you have, but I just put the rear seats up and throw in an extra large waterproof dog bed, works great. I'll look at in today and see if it has a tag to give you the brand".

This is exactly what I did, works great for my husky and beagle. I found a waterproof memory foam mat on Amazon that covers the back floor area of the crew cab.

Dogbed4less Premium Gel-Infused Memory Foam Pet Mat with Velour Fleece Topper for Medium to Extra Large Dogs - Anti-Slip Waterproof Bottom

sbreech

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F150 STX, Lead Foot Grey
Occupation
Systems Administrator

Sponsored

wkarma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariet SCrew P-p-p-p-owerboost
Full paint correction and polish, cQuartz professional ceramin coating, XpelXRplus tint all around, a little satin black vinyl work to set off the gray, rear letter fill, and full front clip PremiumShield paint protection film.

Fordo gray (audi guys will get that joke ;) ) never looked so good! Gotta protect em out here in the desert.

Ford F-150 What did you do TO your F-150 today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ 1630554180998

Ford F-150 What did you do TO your F-150 today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ 1630554203811

JediNut

First Name
Emmett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Ford F-150 Lariat PowerBoost
Occupation
Old Time Geek
Last item... at least for a little while... TINTING DONE!

Ford F-150 What did you do TO your F-150 today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ B960A204-D067-4823-82CC-0F62C9339BBC_1_105_c

SunTek CIR Series
20% on the sides & back
70% on the windshield
15% on the moon roof

HUGE difference in the Sacramento sun!

TruckGal516

First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Teacher
I don't know what cab you have, but I just put the rear seats up and throw in an extra large waterproof dog bed, works great. I'll look at in today and see if it has a tag to give you the brand.

Edit: It's this, doesn't reach all the way across (a little passed the passenger side rear seat but not all the way to the door) but it fits really nicely between the center console and the under seat storage. Quiet Time Maxx Pet Bed https://www.petco.com/shop/en/petco...Xpi_iVECSBBvKo89hUxoCv7YQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
That’s an excellent idea thank you ?

Sponsored

RayRay

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT SPORT SCAB 302A 2.7
Finally got around to putting a coat of wax on it.
Used CHEMICAL GUYS BUTTER WET wax.
Worked very well. Easy on and more importantly, easy off.
Nice shine, feels smooth like glass and beads like crazy.