Sponsored

EricR

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"PowerBeast" - our 2021 F150 Lariat 4x4 Powerboost
Mine were not fully seated as well. I wouldn't call them loose, but nearly all of them went down 1/16 of an inch or so - with a click.
Sponsored

RandyNC

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PowerBoost FX4 7.2kW Pro Power
Occupation
Tech Director
Same here. I pushed all mine down and then went back over them and some still seated a bit more. I'm new to this forum and it is incredibly helpful. First Ford truck for me.

F-150 Prius

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum PowerBoost FX-4 6½
Occupation
Software Algorithms
Seems like the fuses are installed with a tool or by a robot because they were all level and snug, but they were also all not fully seated. I don't know if this is an assembly error.
Anyway, with light finger pressure, only about 10 of the larger amperage fuses moved. I then went back over every fuse with more pressure and sure enough 90% of the fuses snugged down quite a bit.

Ed21

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Xlt SCREW
Occupation
Retired
Mine are all tight as a ducks arse.
I retract this statement as I did a second check by pushing a bit harder as others have stated and found a resounding click on the majority of fuses.

F-150 Prius

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum PowerBoost FX-4 6½
Occupation
Software Algorithms
Mine are all tight as a ducks arse.
I retract this statement as I did a second check by pushing a bit harder as others have stated and found a resounding click on the majority of fuses.
Must be pretty loosey goosey ducks around there.

Sponsored

TNKIRK

First Name
TERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 FORD F150 LARIAT SUPERCAB
Occupation
R V SALES
Had to push every single one in.......................................................

Rich55Marshall

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Platinum PowerBoost 4X4
Occupation
Retired custom picture framer & Apple Expert
Every Single One of mine got pushed in with a click. Every. Single. One.

gvales

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat
Occupation
Firefighter
Picked up my 2021 Lariat today, checked, and as all of you, they all needed a push in....cant say they were loose, but def not in all the way!

Sponsored

RT21KRH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 King Ranch 2013 Lariat
Occupation
Physicist
all of mine needed a push
OK so I checked mine and I could push most in about 1/16th of an inch as everyone. No clicks that I heard. But let me state the not-so-obvious: all fuses were already well into their sockets and making the connection. As mentioned all were at very close to the same depth. The important point is the weight or mass of these fuses is so small that the whole assembly could be put in a vibration test and no fuse would experience an acceleration large enough to cause it to dislodge. In my case I believe that fuse box could have made a trip to Mars and back with no issues.

Sbdavis1

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F150 Lariat ordered 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Financial Planner, Lawyer
Good looking out. Virtually all of mine needed to be seated further. Funny story, my wife has a 21 Expedition so I decided to check hers as the fuses are a similar setup. The Expedition was better but still had 30-40% not fully seated as well.

ATLalien

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Powerboost
It would definitely seem that these fuses should be "fully seated", but were there any issues with them as they were? Perhaps they were installed that way by design? Looks like just about every truck is that way.

RT21KRH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 King Ranch 2013 Lariat
Occupation
Physicist
It would definitely seem that these fuses should be "fully seated", but were there any issues with them as they were? Perhaps they were installed that way by design? Looks like just about every truck is that way.
I’m not sure if “by design” but no issues with my truck. I have 10,500 miles on my Powerboost over 5 months with a lot of off-road and some teeth-chattering 40 mph wash board gravel roads and none were dislodged all still as installed.

Louis

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.enormis.net
Vehicles
21 F150 Crew 3.5 Lariat Sport 502a 6.5bed FX4
Occupation
Biz Owner
Holy crap. I pushed down all of my fuses and I also push down the two black relay boxes. Very slight pressure.
Thank you.

I can see a gremlin popping up years and years down the road and no one would be able to figure it out and it would be a loose freaking fuse. These are the stupid things that happen down the road.

Thank you again
Sponsored