Sponsored

Is there any option you didn't get and now wish you did?

fourZero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Powerboost
Tow mirrors, they’re impossible to find in stock after the fact.
Sponsored

Acob720

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4Runner
Occupation
Marketing Director
POWERBOOST. I literally chose GUARD exterior color over Powerboost. Still, really love my truck, but if I could do it over again... HYBRID.

OP
OP
F150 Voodoo

F150 Voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Paint Horse
POWERBOOST. I literally chose GUARD exterior color over Powerboost. Still, really love my truck, but if I could do it over again... HYBRID.
Any idea why you can't get a Powerboost in Guard ? I tried to configure one and it won't let you. It just amazes me that you can't get an engine due to the color of the exterior sheet metal.

mrtrav

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
Any idea why you can't get a Powerboost in Guard ? I tried to configure one and it won't let you. It just amazes me that you can't get an engine due to the color of the exterior sheet metal.
Guard is unique to KC, PowerBoost is unique to Dearborn.

imnuts

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A Powerboost 4×4
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
If I had a few extra $$$ I was comfortable spending, a moonroof, power running boards, and maybe the trailer tow package. Ordered mine with just the tow tech package as I have no short term plans for towing, and long term only a small utility trailer (maybe).

Sponsored

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 150 Platinum. 2022 Platinum 3.5 6 1/2
Occupation
Retired Foreman utility company
Lockable storage in the rear was one I asked to get added to my build but didn't make it. If I did it over again I would probably have upgraded to the 7.2kwh option. Neither of this are a big deal really, I won't lose sleep over not having either.
I belive if you get the Gen you cant get the storage under the seat

Camptruck

First Name
Linus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Volt, 2021 F-150 XLT Velocity Blue
Occupation
Project Manager
Guard is unique to KC, PowerBoost is unique to Dearborn.
If you can afford it, you could get the Powerboost and paint it in the colour you want when you get it. I am sure the dealer would be glad to do it.

Camptruck

First Name
Linus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Volt, 2021 F-150 XLT Velocity Blue
Occupation
Project Manager
Power folding tow mirrors. I have a XL/STX with a few extras but that's the only one that's bothering me. My last F150 didn't have tow mirrors so I didn't realize how much of an issue they would be when parking. I'd like to add the power if possible. Does anyone know if the wiring is there already and what it would take?
The power folding tow mirrors is one thing on my list that I did not order. I ordered an XLT 302A. Just couldn't justify the extra cost of going to a Lariat just for the power mirrors.

Sponsored

Sbdavis1

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F150 Lariat ordered 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Financial Planner, Lawyer
I would have gone to the 7.2kw generator from the 2.4, B&O Unleashed and if I was just burning cash the deployable running boards. But, I really thought it wise to keep the sticker below $70k and my actual cost a good bit lower than that. But for $20 more a month, I really should have done the first two.

Agashi25

First Name
Arban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
I wouldn’t say I completely regret it but I kinda wish I got the copilot 2.0 prep.

When I ordered the cost to activate wasn’t released yet and I didn’t feel comfortable paying the upfront not knowing how much activating it would be later on.

gadiedrick

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCrew long bed hybrid
Occupation
retired USN Chief Petty Officer
We ordered out our '21 XLT F150 PB in NOV of '20 & opted to keep the price down. Took delivery in 10 weeks. As a result we gave up the 'lectric fold'n tow'n mirrors so we gotta manually fold our mirrors every time we garage it. Also the automatic windshield wipers are missed since we opted for the cheaper XLT package. BUT, sure do like the Powerboost although we're still learn'n how to best use it & the ECO mode.

Ambely

First Name
Amberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Searching 2021 f150
Occupation
Environmental Attorney
I bought a Platinum off the lot also. This truck had the 7.2 kW, moon roof and Max tow, all of which I wasn't going to get but am very glad I did. Only thing is the work surface and max recline. Prob would not use them but very cool. They are probably the only two options I don't have
Jeff: I am looking at buying a similar truck, can you tell me what your payload sticker says? I am trying to maximize payload for a fifth wheel.

jcaspar

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 4x4
Jeff: I am looking at buying a similar truck, can you tell me what your payload sticker says? I am trying to maximize payload for a fifth wheel.
Ford F-150 Is there any option you didn't get and now wish you did? 50087108-B0D7-4486-8339-1396B9DDEAB1
Sponsored