First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
I just had to have the hybrid battery replaced on my 2021 Powerboost under standard warranty. Yes, I bought an 8 year/ 100K mile premium plan with $100 deductible from Ziegler. The higher trim levels have too many things that could go wrong.
Do you know what the problem was with the battery pack?
Sponsored

dannko58

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat, Powerboost, Supercrew, FX4, 502A
Occupation
Professional Bum
So many threads but my question is when I purchased my 2018 Jeep JL there was a dealer in the northern US that was selling Mopar extended warranties at a deep discount, are there any Ford dealers that do this?

I have 26K already on a 21 Powerboost and no way do I want to go without extended warranty because I will keep this thing for a while until supply of vehicles in back like it was pre-2020

I read here about ESP but Ford is sending notices about Ford Protect, are these the same? Thanks

Atlee

First Name
Erroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Power Boost, XLT 302A, 4x4, SCrew, 6.5' bed
Occupation
retired
So many threads but my question is when I purchased my 2018 Jeep JL there was a dealer in the northern US that was selling Mopar extended warranties at a deep discount, are there any Ford dealers that do this?

I have 26K already on a 21 Powerboost and no way do I want to go without extended warranty because I will keep this thing for a while until supply of vehicles in back like it was pre-2020

I read here about ESP but Ford is sending notices about Ford Protect, are these the same? Thanks
It's the same thing. Here is a list of internet sellers of the Ford VIP plans, Ziegler, Flood, Grainger. They are all brick and mortar Ford stores. I've done business with both Ziegler and Flood.

As long as you are not from Florida, you are good. Apparently Florida has an archaic law preventing Florida citizens from buying cheap plans on the internet.

Last edited:

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP

Granger is another dealer that sells low cost Ford authentic ESP's. Email them here and let them know the specifics of your truck.

[email protected]

Sponsored

Porpoise Hork

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 XLT Powerboost FX4 302A Oxford White
Occupation
IT
When I had the 20 Ranger it went in for water leaks at least 6 separate times. The dealer had it for 3 months at one point waiting on parts. As a result Ford not only refunded those monthly payments to me but also added Ford Premium Care coverage on it extending to 8 years 100K. I traded the truck in with 18K on the clock cause they couldn't ever fix it correctly still smelled like a cat box when ever it rained. I called Ford Customer Care Warranty division and explained the entire thing and that despite all the issues I remained loyal to the brand and managed to talk them into transferring the coverage to the F150 for me at no charge.

J44snk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 502a Long Box PB F150, 2016 Kia Sorento
Granger is another dealer that sells low cost Ford authentic ESP's. Email them here and let them know the specifics of your truck.

[email protected]
I have been dealing with Brooke at Granger (email above), and she has been great so far.
I think there is a price increase coming on Monday, and they need 1 business day to prepare the contract, so if you are thinking about it and have the truck in your possession - don't delay, do it before Thursday this week.

rachunter

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT, 4x4,5.0
Thanks for the "heads up" on the price increase.

I just purchased 8 year/100,000 from Zeigler before price increase. I used the "payinfull" coupon code to save $250 and also used my FordPass points from my new truck purchase.
Total cost after coupon code and points was $1295
I worked with Sam and she made this process very simple.
Sponsored