Sponsored

Is there any option you didn't get and now wish you did?

OP
OP
F150 Voodoo

F150 Voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Paint Horse
Also the automatic windshield wipers are missed since we opted for the cheaper XLT package.
Ford just makes things so difficult at times. Automatic windshield wipers and a garage door opener should be standard on the XLT. It's so annoying that they didn't include them on a 50K+ truck. It's just pure greed on their part.
Sponsored

texag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Silverado
I wouldn’t say I completely regret it but I kinda wish I got the copilot 2.0 prep.

When I ordered the cost to activate wasn’t released yet and I didn’t feel comfortable paying the upfront not knowing how much activating it would be later on.
What is that cost? I probably would’ve added max tow & the unleashed.

Icbmredrat

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 XLT 4x4 Supercrew
6ft Bed,
powerboost if additional discount
Fx4 package
Generator
Tow mirrors and front parking sensors

kenpitt

First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford f150
Occupation
retired
I debate sometimes having not stepped up to a Platinum from the Lariat I ordered. However, my style/tastes just didn't coincide with hardly anything the King Ranch, Platinum, Limited trims had to offer. Sure they were excellent, but compared to the colors available as well as the appearance of the Lariat Sport, there was no comparison for me.

I loaded my Lariat up, though, with pretty much every possible option I could have wanted and it should be nearly bespoke to me. Pretty cool feeling!
Congrats.

Sponsored

sonofzell

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F150 XLT Sport 2.7EB SCrew 302A High
The one option I definitely miss from my previous truck is the power rear window. I'll never understand Ford's options packaging... how adding one option removes two others, and vice-versa!

The added options that I DIDN'T have before more than make up for the rear window, but I still find myself reaching up for a button that isn't there anymore :(. Mine wasn't necessarily "on the lot", but we found it relatively close and did a dealer transfer. Seeing all the painful posts here about delivery delays, I can't say I regret my decision.

Ford F-150 Is there any option you didn't get and now wish you did? Screenshot at Feb 15 09-22-29 copy

Moz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 502a 3.5l Ecoboost Avalanche
The one option I definitely miss from my previous truck is the power rear window. I'll never understand Ford's options packaging... how adding one option removes two others, and vice-versa!

The added options that I DIDN'T have before more than make up for the rear window, but I still find myself reaching up for a button that isn't there anymore :(. Mine wasn't necessarily "on the lot", but we found it relatively close and did a dealer transfer. Seeing all the painful posts here about delivery delays, I can't say I regret my decision.
Wait so the 302a Sport doesnt come with power rear window on the 2021s?

sonofzell

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wait so the 302a Sport doesnt come with power rear window on the 2021s?
Not on mine! It's the 302a "High", for whatever that's worth...

Don't get me wrong - I couldn't be happier with the new truck. I just miss that rear window more than I expected I would.

Moz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 502a 3.5l Ecoboost Avalanche

Don't get me wrong - I couldn't be happier with the new truck. I just miss that rear window more than I expected I would.
I'm really surprised by that, my '16 302a sport had it... I test drove an XLT before ordering my Lariat and didn't think to look or ask for that matter. Definitely a step back.

sonofzell

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I'm really surprised by that, my '16 302a sport had it... I test drove an XLT before ordering my Lariat and didn't think to look or ask for that matter. Definitely a step back.
Same here - my 2018 was also an XLT Sport with 302a. This new truck is identical trim level with the exception of the 302a "high" designation (which I'm admittedly unsure of what the "high" actually specifies). I had the power rear window on the '18 and foolishly assumed it was standard.

Sponsored

JGS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
I bought mine off the lot and it had the power towing mirrors, I did not need them and did not think I would like them, but so far they are fantastic. I am very glad they came on the truck

Camptruck

First Name
Linus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Volt, 2021 F-150 XLT Velocity Blue
Occupation
Project Manager

Looks lik
Looks like there is a difference between the 302A package in Canada & the US. I was surprised by this post, since I have the power rear window & know it was part of the 302A package I ordered. Just did a build at ford.com and it did not include the power rear window when the 302A is selected.

Dan

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Construction
Jeff: I am looking at buying a similar truck, can you tell me what your payload sticker says? I am trying to maximize payload for a fifth wheel.
11000lbs but you can order the max and get 13900lbs. I couldn't justify the extra money for 2900lbs
Sponsored