Sponsored

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor 402A, 2022 4Runner ORP
Just to add the posts to some of the finance questions that were going on for Granger.

In my conversations with them when I originally spoke with them (late January 2022), they (Chip) said I did not have to finance with them to get this 3% under invoice price.

However, I believe at the time of order Ford offered an additional $1000 off if you do use Ford finance. They were running a $1000 off for ordering and another $1000 off with Ford finance. This will all be settled at the time of signing.

I just have to get a quote on the rate from USAA and compare that to what Ford is offering to see what the best deal for the finance is. Even though Fords rate might be higher, since I will be financing so little that $1000 will probably be king.
How long do you have to wait to pay it off to still get the $1000 off?
Sponsored

gendibal

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: 2022 F150 Platinum PB
Just to add the posts to some of the finance questions that were going on for Granger.

In my conversations with them when I originally spoke with them (late January 2022), they (Chip) said I did not have to finance with them to get this 3% under invoice price.

However, I believe at the time of order Ford offered an additional $1000 off if you do use Ford finance. They were running a $1000 off for ordering and another $1000 off with Ford finance. This will all be settled at the time of signing.

I just have to get a quote on the rate from USAA and compare that to what Ford is offering to see what the best deal for the finance is. Even though Fords rate might be higher, since I will be financing so little that $1000 will probably be king.
If you have USAA, you should also check PenFed. I’ve found their rates to be even better.

mike_omzig

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I finally got my window sticker this past weekend and my KC blend date is 5/13. I would guess I should be able to pick up my truck mid June hopefully.

@Granger Ford Can you get a 5.5' bed mat or drop in bed liner from Ford accessories by the time I pick up the truck possibly mid June? Either option is fine with me. If so, who would I call or email to get this going?

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
How long do you have to wait to pay it off to still get the $1000 off?
I don't know. But with a previous time that I used Ford Finance I do not believe there wasn't any time limit. I did get something off the sale at closing, and I did pay it off early. Now that was back in 1999 so everything may be different.

Usually each hand of large companies work separately from the other hand so you could finance (instead of paying cash) even finance say 10K. You could get the extra grand off the selling price from the dealer when you close on the truck, and then pay off that Ford truck loan in a couple of months. You get an extra grand off the sell price instead of a full cash deal at the time of closing.

Again though this is theoretical as I do not know for sure. I could go either way as I am planning to finance about 30k but with interest rates rising, I may use that strategy outlined above, get the extra savings and pull money out of my savings account to just pay the whole thing off.

I'll have to dig into how Ford works it.

Last edited:

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
@Granger Ford Can you get a 5.5' bed mat or drop in bed liner from Ford accessories by the time I pick up the truck possibly mid June? Either option is fine with me. If so, who would I call or email to get this going?
FWIW, a few days ago I inquired directly (via email) about arranging a Ford Accessory purchase/installation to be coordinated with my F150 delivery that's currently at "In Production" status; I offered to pay for that Ford Accessory item and installation up-front separate from the truck. Here's the email reply I received from Chip yesterday 5/11:

"Unfortunately, per the owner we are no longer ordering accessories or aftermarket parts. The Accessories department is on pause. So we will from now on only be installing DIO options that come from the Ford build that they selected."
("DIO" = Dealer Installed Option, an item listed in the Order Guide as available for order with a truck from the factory but shipped separately to the dealer for local installation)

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I don't know. But with a previous time that I used Ford Finance I do not believe there was any time limit. I did get something off the sale at closing, and I did pay it off early. Now that was back in 1999 so everything may be different.

Usually each hand of large companies work separately from the other hand so you could finance (instead of paying cash) even finance say 10K. You could get the extra grand off the selling price from the dealer when you close on the truck, and then pay off that Ford truck loan in a couple of months. You get an extra grand off the sell price instead of a full cash deal at the time of closing.

Again though this is theoretical as I do not know for sure. I could go either way as I am planning to finance about 30k but with interest rates rising, I may use that strategy outlined above, get the extra savings and pull money out of my savings account to just pay the whole thing off.

I'll have to dig into how Ford works it.
Gotcha. I'm planning to write a check but if there was significant savings I might finance then pay off the next month. Might not be worth the hassle of unfreezing my credit though, haha.

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Anybody know how long it typically takes to ship from Dearborn to Granger?

IF my truck gets built next weekend(Blend 5/21), and IF there are no chip holds/delays, what are the chances I can pick it up from Granger before the weekend of June 18th?

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
Gotcha. I'm planning to write a check but if there was significant savings I might finance then pay off the next month. Might not be worth the hassle of unfreezing my credit though, haha.
An extra grand is a nice little piece of change if the hoops are not to hard to jump through.

Thats almost 50% a new Diamond Back! :)

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
An extra grand is a nice little piece of change if the hoops are not to hard to jump through.

Thats almost 50% a new Diamond Back! :)
Good point!

Ryan091

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 f150. 2022 f150 on order
Occupation
Tool and mold
FWIW, a few days ago I inquired directly (via email) about arranging a Ford Accessory purchase/installation to be coordinated with my F150 delivery that's currently at "In Production" status; I offered to pay for that Ford Accessory item and installation up-front separate from the truck. Here's the email reply I received from Chip yesterday 5/11:

"Unfortunately, per the owner we are no longer ordering accessories or aftermarket parts. The Accessories department is on pause. So we will from now on only be installing DIO options that come from the Ford build that they selected."
("DIO" = Dealer Installed Option, an item listed in the Order Guide as available for order with a truck from the factory but shipped separately to the dealer for local installation)
Lol you guys are hilarious, don’t buy for that have dealer throw it in for free.

Sponsored

Ryan091

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Tool and mold
Anybody know how long it typically takes to ship from Dearborn to Granger?

IF my truck gets built next weekend(Blend 5/21), and IF there are no chip holds/delays, what are the chances I can pick it up from Granger before the weekend of June 18th?
Zero percent chance. Most sit for at least a couple weeks before shipping g.

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
Lol you guys are hilarious, don’t buy for that have dealer throw it in for free.
Not gonna happen when the item is a Ford Accessory Trailer TPMS + cam kit

Simon11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 502a
Zero percent chance. Most sit for at least a couple weeks before shipping g.
I think mine sat in KC(3 hours away) for 6 weeks. I know some have had better, some worse. But I wouldn't count on it being faster.

Last edited:

Ryan091

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Tool and mold
Not gonna happen when the item is a Ford Accessory Trailer TPMS + cam kit
Lol America sucks lol
Never paid for any type of accessories on my last 3 trucks including this one.

Ryan091

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Tool and mold
I think mine sat in KC(3 hours away) for 6 weeks. I know some have had better, some worse. But I wouldn't count on it being faster.
Same here, sat for 6 weeks fully built when I live in Canada 45 mins from Dearborn.
Sponsored