Sponsored

ARegularJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Feb 2 Order: 22 Lariat 500A/3.5 EB/FX4/Max Tow/+
You probably paid sticker price and got the hank hill deal though.

I hope you get the reference, Its not funny when I have to explain it
Not a word!
Sponsored

SRHAGEN

First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 XL SPRCAB Sport 4x4 V8 3.73 36 gl tank.
Occupation
DOD USAF test track ARMY RETIRED PMEL/TMDE
Zero percent chance. Most sit for at least a couple weeks before shipping g.
My XLT sat for 7 days ramp 59 and arrived at the dealer 3 days later.
My experience was each stage Took 7 days. I did get updates from ford as things changed. Except the delivery date was never relayed to me. Only a window of 7 days I got it on the 6 th day. It was a convoy from Dearborn to Lexington Ky.
In Production after blend 7days, sitting at ramp 7 days ,shipping total 3days, 2 days at dealer then delivery. My truck arrived on a saterday afternoon. I took it home on Tuesday morning.

mike_omzig

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Looks like my truck was finished 5/14 and awaiting shipping from the KC plant to Granger. Below is the email I recieved.

" Great news! Your 2022 F-150 LARIAT SuperCrew has been built. We are performing some final inspections on your vehicle and getting it ready for shipment.

Our current estimate for delivery to Granger Motors, Inc. is be‍tween May 22, 2022 an‍d May 28, 2022."

Seems very optimistic to get there by 5/28 but who knows. It is only a short day drive from KC to Granger.

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
Looks like my truck was finished 5/14 and awaiting shipping from the KC plant to Granger. Below is the email I recieved.
Congrats, I received the same email and estimated delivery schedule to Granger for my Lariat SCAB. (y) :)

ARegularJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Feb 2 Order: 22 Lariat 500A/3.5 EB/FX4/Max Tow/+
@Granger Ford
I read on another forum that dealers have some idea of which of their open orders are being considered for scheduling each week. The term I read was 'preview'. Essentially if a build is not previewed, it's not going to be picked that week. Is there any truth to this?

Sponsored

visnoal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Honda Pilot
@Granger Ford i am interested in getting quotes for a few different builds….what is the process? Where do I start? I live in PA, but I’m willing to drive 13+ hours to get a fair & hassle free experience.

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
@Granger Ford i am interested in getting quotes for a few different builds….what is the process? Where do I start? I live in PA, but I’m willing to drive 13+ hours to get a fair & hassle free experience.
What I did was go to the Ford website and use the "Build" option to compile my truck. That will give you the MSRP price and give you some information about the options. This is important because some options and colors will limit other options and you can see what works for you.

Then once you have what you may like you will be able to go from there.

However be aware that they will show you the 2022 truck, price and options but ordering for 2022's is closed. I believe the end of July is when the ordering for 2023 MY is opening up.

Use this as a guide and good luck. My price for my 2022 order was about $6600 less than MSRP, and that is before any Ford incentives.

Simon11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 502a
Same as Kodiak. Completed my purchase with Granger just a few weeks ago. Start was building your config on the Ford site then saving as a pdf and emailing to Chip at Granger. He'll respond with the invoice pricing. I have no clue how that will work for 2022 vs 2023 pricing though.

visnoal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Honda Pilot
What I did was go to the Ford website and use the "Build" option to compile my truck. That will give you the MSRP price and give you some information about the options. This is important because some options and colors will limit other options and you can see what works for you.

Then once you have what you may like you will be able to go from there.

However be aware that they will show you the 2022 truck, price and options but ordering for 2022's is closed. I believe the end of July is when the ordering for 2023 MY is opening up.

Use this as a guide and good luck. My price for my 2022 order was about $6600 less than MSRP, and that is before any Ford incentives.
Good call...I think Im kinda set on what options I would like....just going back and forth on engines like V8 vs V6 3.5 vs 3.5 powerboost. I am really interested to see if I can afford the powerboost....perhaps I need a reality check. I am not in a hurry which is an advantage in this market. I can wait until July when the orders switch to my23 orders. Any other tips/tricks?

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor 402A, 2022 4Runner ORP
Good call...I think Im kinda set on what options I would like....just going back and forth on engines like V8 vs V6 3.5 vs 3.5 powerboost. I am really interested to see if I can afford the powerboost....perhaps I need a reality check. I am not in a hurry which is an advantage in this market. I can wait until July when the orders switch to my23 orders. Any other tips/tricks?
If you want to know what your cost will be, my build is attached. Take my MSRP VS. 3% under Invoice price and do a little math applied to your build(s) MSRP and you should be pretty close.

Attachments

Sponsored

visnoal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Honda Pilot
If you want to know what your cost will be, my build is attached. Take my MSRP VS. 3% under Invoice price and do a little math applied to your build(s) MSRP and you should be pretty close.
Thanks for posting this...really appreciate it. Wow, so the price is really 3% under invoice? This seems like the best pricing I could ask for....and if they are as easy to work with as everyone has said, then I think I will likely go with them once I finally know what I want. Thanks

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Thanks for posting this...really appreciate it. Wow, so the price is really 3% under invoice? This seems like the best pricing I could ask for....and if they are as easy to work with as everyone has said, then I think I will likely go with them once I finally know what I want. Thanks
And it's price protected, see below for MSRP off my sticker, prices have gone up three times since my order in December. I thought it was too good to be true at first as well but so far it's been a great experience (though I have not taken delivery yet).

Ford F-150 3% Under Invoice 2022 F-150 Order - Granger Ford 1652977580366

visnoal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Honda Pilot
And it's price protected, see below for MSRP off my sticker, prices have gone up three times since my order in December. I thought it was too good to be true at first as well but so far it's been a great experience (though I have not taken delivery yet).

1652977580366.png
So once I have 2 or 3 configurations/builds prepared, what next? Just email them asking for a quote? Is there someone in particular we should ask for?

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
@visnoal as you probably know MY22 orders are closed and MY23 order book will open July 18. May as well get in line though.
Sponsored