'22 Platinum Order (Koons 5% Under Invoice) & New Order Constraints - 3.31

cclark20

First Name
CD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Platinum SuperCrew PB 4X4 BAP
Thanks for providing your build and this Information.

It’s very frustrating that the constraints information isn’t openly shared by Ford.

It would seem easy enough to reach out to those of us with orders that have the constrained options and ask if we would like to adjust our builds so that the trucks can be scheduled and a VIN issued.
Sponsored

Last edited:

VCamper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150
I wish I knew. I really really wanted it. Almost flipped to a KR for the brown leather. And you’re correct about the Carmelo stripes. They are replaced with black like the BAP.

seems unlikely, at least to me, that Ford would bring back any of these features with the backlog they’re facing and as long as folks keep ordering trucks. I’d love to be wrong.
Hope it's just a holdup with the leather supplier (highly likely too). Maybe it's all on the ship stuck in the Chesapeake right now. LOL

I just refuse to spend this kind of money unless I'm getting exactly what I want. =/

OP
OP

harbday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Hope it's just a holdup with the leather supplier (highly likely too). Maybe it's all on the ship stuck in the Chesapeake right now. LOL

I just refuse to spend this kind of money unless I'm getting exactly what I want. =/
I hear that and it's why I waited over a year to place a custom order. I've decided that the shortages are probably going to get worse before they get better and I cant wait another year to get a new vehicle. That being said, it definitely dampened the excitement of placing the order knowing I was missing out on features that were important to me.

VCamper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150
I hear that and it's why I waited over a year to place a custom order. I've decided that the shortages are probably going to get worse before they get better and I cant wait another year to get a new vehicle. That being said, it definitely dampened the excitement of placing the order knowing I was missing out on features that were important to me.
That sucks. Luckily for me, I don't NEED a new car and can wait it out. I just really really want it. =/ Dyed leather supply seems like a not-too-difficult a fix though.

4Justice

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum Hybrid Power Boost
I also don't think you can any longer order the long wheel base for 2022 F150 Platinum

Sponsored

cclark20

First Name
CD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Platinum SuperCrew PB 4X4 BAP
I also don't think you can any longer order the long wheel base for 2022 F150 Platinum
That would be odd for sure. Where did you see this info? The Ford site still lets you build a Platinum Long Bed.

I know BAP is only available on the 145” Wheel base and the Limited is only built in a 145.

Last edited:

SCTYDOG

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Escape Hybrid, 2015 CMax Hybrid, 2003 T-Bird
Occupation
Computer Forensic Examiner
You will get the Ford Financing 0% APR "IF" your credit qualifies you when sitting down with the dealer finance department. I'm holding off on getting a loan to remodel my kitchen until I take delivery. I know I will easily qualify for the 0% for my Platinum order from last week, but I don't want to jeopardize it.

Scrounger

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Sales
Financing rates and rebates get locked in at your order date. The only way they would change would be if they are better at the time the vehicle arrives for delivery otherwise you are able to honor the order date incentives and rebates

Interesting since Dexter at Koons said the financing is what is available when it arrives not order. I must be confused on this one.

Scrounger

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Sales
After waiting way too long I pulled the trigger on a 2022 platinum via the 5% under invoice deal with Dexter @ Koons Woodbridge. The process was easy and as advertised. Received the confirmation email from Ford before paying the $1000 refundable deposit. Ford financing @ 0% for 48 mos.

commodity controlled delays:
  • bed liner
  • wheel well liners
  • tonneau covers
  • max recline seats (only option I wanted to order)

unavailable for order (I wanted all 3):
  • carmelo brown seats (even the center tuxedo striping on regular black leather now shows black/black similar to the BAP)
  • active park assist (Dexter said this was factory installed option only and not possible to add module via dealer later. can anyone confirm?)
  • continuously controlled damping

1648774336351.png

1648774451412.png

I have an order with Dexter for the long bed Platinum, carmelo interior and the active park. I guess that is why my order has been delayed for so long. Suck big time.

Timuh60

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Platinum
Occupation
Safety Manager
Just put an order in for a King Ranch with Dexter @ Koons. Got a hell of a deal to star with 5% below invoice and Ford was nice enough to send me an additional $2500 discount on top of that in my email today! Can't beat a deal like that!

Sponsored

OP
OP

harbday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Just put an order in for a King Ranch with Dexter @ Koons. Got a hell of a deal to star with 5% below invoice and Ford was nice enough to send me an additional $2500 discount on top of that in my email today! Can't beat a deal like that!
tell me more about this $2500 off email. I ordered on 3.31. Is this an April deal?

Timuh60

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Platinum
Occupation
Safety Manager
tell me more about this $2500 off email. I ordered on 3.31. Is this an April deal?
I got an email today from Ford with a "Personal Code to Save." Says it expires 5 July but says it's good on orders.

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 KR F150
It's a PCO, marketing coupon from Ford. Goto the site and sign up for more info, they should send you an offer. Search on PCO in the forums and you will find some threads.

OP
OP

harbday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150

Timuh60

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Platinum
Occupation
Safety Manager
The deal from Koons is amazing but I wish they could provide something in writing stating the PCO is locked in to be applied once your order has arrived (especially since the expiration date will have passed). Anyone have any experience with that in the past in that scenario?
Sponsored