Sponsored

Abraham5G

First Name
Abraham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Platinum BAP Star White EcoBoost
How do sales taxes work when ordering from out of state (TX)? Do I have to pay taxes in both Iowa and again in Texas?
Sponsored

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
Nobody would purchase fly & drive if taxed twice. :)

I'm pretty sure you pay taxes where truck is registered? But I'm assuming a bit.

mdn14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat PB SCREW
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Can confirm, bought used in WV, paid OH taxes.

Maybe if you bought in Cali and registered elsewhere they'd tax twice. :rolleyes:

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
How do sales taxes work when ordering from out of state (TX)? Do I have to pay taxes in both Iowa and again in Texas?
When you purchase from out of state you will be receive a temp transit title in the mail about a week after you get home. You take the purchase paperwork and this temp title to your own states DMV and process your own states paperwork there. You will only pay your own states fees and taxes.

Just to add a little cherry on top. Granger has one of the lowest processing fees you will find at a dealership. This alone could add another $400 - $500 of savings.

Good luck with your decision!

Chrallen

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Grand Cherokee-looking to move into a Tremor
Occupation
Education
Hey @Granger Ford…interested in ordering a vehicle from you. How can I get the process started? Thanks!

Sponsored

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
Hey @Granger Ford…interested in ordering a vehicle from you. How can I get the process started? Thanks!
HA! The best thing you can do is to go the Ford build website and build what you want or need. Then email [email protected] with your build and he will send you a quote. If it works for you and you want to move forward, they have it down to a science and will make it easy for you.

Good luck with your decision.

Chrallen

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Grand Cherokee-looking to move into a Tremor
Occupation
Education
Thank you @Kodiak. Will get right on it.

RJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
gmc truck (I know...lol)soon to be f150
Howdy everyone!

2023 Order banks are scheduled to open tomorrow! Feel free to call us at the store (515-999-2224) or email us at [email protected] We can build and price your order shortly through the WBDO system and get pricing on the 2023 F-150. As of this writing the 2023 order guide and WBDO system don't reflect the updated 2023 order banks yet, As soon as they do, I will update this first post with that information.

We were fortunate enough to order a TON of 2022 F-150s for forum members. We price protect from the time of order and offer the best deal on the Ford Protect pricing. We try to give a straight-forward and easy experience for all of our customers interested in a truck.

As always:
1 - Our documentation fee is $180.
2 - We offer the BEST deal on Ford Protect Extended Service Plans at $50 over cost.
3 - There are NO mandatory add ons.
4 - There is a Non-Refundable $1000 deposit due at order.
5 - We will get you an electronic signature document with options, pricing, and details for your signature before placing the order.
6 - We do not participate in courtesy deliveries to other dealerships.

Thank you for the continued opportunity to be an asset to this community.

Thanks!
Howdy everyone!

2023 Order banks are scheduled to open tomorrow! Feel free to call us at the store (515-999-2224) or email us at [email protected] We can build and price your order shortly through the WBDO system and get pricing on the 2023 F-150. As of this writing the 2023 order guide and WBDO system don't reflect the updated 2023 order banks yet, As soon as they do, I will update this first post with that information.

We were fortunate enough to order a TON of 2022 F-150s for forum members. We price protect from the time of order and offer the best deal on the Ford Protect pricing. We try to give a straight-forward and easy experience for all of our customers interested in a truck.

As always:
2 - We offer the BEST deal on Ford Protect Extended Service Plans at $50 over cost.
5 - We will get you an electronic signature document with options, pricing, and details for your signature before placing the order.

Thanks!

RJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
gmc truck (I know...lol)soon to be f150
Howdy everyone!

As always:

Thanks!
Just an FYI for those who are considering buying from Granger.
I did not order a truck from them so not sure if this is the appropriate thread but I did buy one from them. I had no affiliations with anyone from Granger or Ford (first time ford truck owner here)..
I am from South Louisiana and have been looking at trucks since 10/22. I am not a brand loyalist..I had a sierra 1500 that was 8 years old, no issues just wanted a new truck. Started shopping local and drove and inspected numerous 1/2 ton trucks (gm, ram toyota and finally f150.)
Settled on f150 and started getting pricing from several local dealerships. I was looking for XLT/supercrew/3.5EB/4x4/sport pkg -(no chrome for me-lol)..What I found, CONSISTENTLY, was about $62-64K for what I was looking for but with cloth seats and some had FX4, but basically XLT/supercrew/3.5EB/4x4/sport pkg. In my research, I found this forum. I read about Granger and was skeptical about riding 14 hrs to buy a vehicle, so I reached out to them and talked a couple times. Over a couple weeks of thinking on it, I actually found a vehicle I wanted..XLT/supercrew/3.5EB/4x4/sport pkg/BAP (for those that dont know BAP is black apperance package and is AWESOME) for 57K. (too good to be true as was my first thought..so I called and emailed them the stock # ) After a couple days of sleeping on it , I called and told them I wanted it so I gave the required $1K deposit and went and got it. I drove 14 hrs there where I got $1k more on my trade then local, total fees were 180 doc fee, 35 title app. fee and a 10 temp tag fee. I was in and out in about an hour and 20 minutes. The staff is A+ professional. I apologize for the wall of text, just wanted anyone on the fence about making the trip to rest assured as they are good to go, I saved several thousand bucks by taking the trip. . If anyone needs more info you can PM me

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
I've been asked and yes! We still are running this special at 3% under invoice.

Email our staff at [email protected] for a quote.

We're also running great specials on over 100+ in-stock F-150s on our website www.grangerford.com without a wait!

Sponsored

Polo08816

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW 335i
Does the 3% under invoice apply to the F150 Raptor (not Raptor R)?

Polo08816

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW 335i
I'm not affiliated with Granger but this has been asked before and the answer has been no
I was curious if that's changed or is going to change for 2024 since the 2024 TRX is being advertised for up to $4500 under invoice not including any Stellantis incentives. It makes the price of the TRX competitive with the standard Raptor (non R).

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Does the 3% under invoice apply to the F150 Raptor (not Raptor R)?
No, it does not. The Raptor is allocation limted where the TRX is/was open to sold orders. That may be changing with Ram, so that may go away as well unfortunately.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
We have been asked, and yes! Our Ford team with Chip and the gang are still taking custom F-150 orders for 2023 for 3% Under invoice! Email [email protected] for a quote.
Sponsored