Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
Howdy everyone!

2023 Order banks are scheduled to open tomorrow! Feel free to call us at the store (515-999-2224) or email us at [email protected] We can build and price your order shortly through the WBDO system and get pricing on the 2023 F-150. As of this writing the 2023 order guide and WBDO system don't reflect the updated 2023 order banks yet, As soon as they do, I will update this first post with that information.

We were fortunate enough to order a TON of 2022 F-150s for forum members. We price protect from the time of order and offer the best deal on the Ford Protect pricing. We try to give a straight-forward and easy experience for all of our customers interested in a truck.

As always:
1 - Our documentation fee is $180.
2 - We offer the BEST deal on Ford Protect Extended Service Plans at $50 over cost.
3 - There are NO mandatory add ons.
4 - There is a Non-Refundable $1000 deposit due at order.
5 - We will get you an electronic signature document with options, pricing, and details for your signature before placing the order.
6 - We do not participate in courtesy deliveries to other dealerships.

Thank you for the continued opportunity to be an asset to this community.

Thanks!
Sponsored

uk_brewer

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Odyssey
Zach, thanks for offering this to the community again. Can’t wait to pick up my 22.

BIGSTUF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 XLT Powerboost
We were fortunate enough to order a TON of 2022 F-150s for forum members. We price protect from the time of order and offer the best deal on the Ford Protect pricing. We try to give a straight-forward and easy experience for all of our customers interested in a truck.
Thanks!
Hey @koons_woodbridge_ford, might want to get your story straight on price protection! Funny you can’t seem to offer it but other dealerships can! I hope everyone looking for a new truck catches this!

Due to Ford no longer offering price protection and not giving any
additional rebates and incentives for dealers, we have to adjust our
special forum pricing, moving forward.
Special forum pricing will be finalized at an agreed percentage under
invoice at the time of delivery.
THANKS GRANGER FOR ALL YOU DO!!!!

Sponsored

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
Man, 8 2022 trucks in a row.

Icecoldak

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150 Limited
I will be waiting to see how much more is removed from trucks OR added back in and other changes before ordering!!!

DMAN171

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F-150 Lariat
Hey Zach,

Do you know if the Ford build website will have the 2023 F-150 builds updated tomorrow or will we need to email the 2022 build orders and you will adjust the pricing on the back end?

Will we be able to order Raptors and Tremors at MSRP? Can we order these tomorrow as well or will the order bank start at a later date?

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FYI, Ford did not post the 2022 public website build info until sometime in January. It was very helpful but you may be waiting for a while if you want to use that for an order. I did just that and with my 1/28 order I still only have an 8/8 build date. Waiting for the site might result in your order taking about 1 year from now.

The dealers will be able to help with your 2023 order now, but even their knowledge will be hit or miss. If you want to be one of the first for a 2023 find a reputable dealership and be a little flexible, as they may not have all the answers themselves. Good luck.

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
FWIW I kicked-off my order discussions with Chip @ Granger by e-mailing him a list of the truck, trim, and option codes from the Dealer Order Guide which will be available ASAP upon order banks opening.

He never mentioned that as any problem at all, I actually sent two versions for pricing and he got the quotes (WBDO Previews with MSRP, Invoice, and Granger Price) back to me in a fraction of an hour. Deal done within a few hours of that, which included a telephone call with, at Chip's suggestion, a final run-through of every option on his screens to ensure I wasn't missing anything.

These folks are good.

Last edited:

Sponsored

trabo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Powerboost, 2016 Highlander
Occupation
Titanium and Plastic
Hey Zach,

I'm in Cali about to place my order tomorrow. Should I consider you guys? What sort of benefit would that provide me being that you're in IA and I'd have to make the trek. How is my local dealer going to try to take me to the cleaners?

Thanks!

Happy1286

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F-150 (eventually)
Hey Zach,

I'm in Cali about to place my order tomorrow. Should I consider you guys? What sort of benefit would that provide me being that you're in IA and I'd have to make the trek. How is my local dealer going to try to take me to the cleaners?

Thanks!
3% under invoice and what has been reported every time as a great experience. Ordering was a breeze, and I'm looking forward to my eventual pickup! I've seen many from Cali that have ordered from Granger and driven it home!

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hey Zach,

Thanks!
Call around to your local dealers. I did that and everyone said the same thing, MSRP. If you get the same thing about MSRP then you will save in the area of $6k - $7K off the price at Granger. Maybe even another $500 off dealer fees. If you order you will also get a huge "price protection" benefit from Granger which could you save you another $3k over a 6+ month period. This method is not as easy as driving to your local dealership and just getting something "close" to what you want off a lot, (MSRP) but as with anything you may be paying $ for that convenience.

I'm flying there and driving home.

Timuh60

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Platinum
Occupation
Safety Manager
What is the pricing on a Raptor R?

futuretrunks

First Name
Jewelrean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
honda accord ‘18 ford bronco ‘21
Occupation
manager
Can you share the order guide with invoice & msrp pricing?
Sponsored