Sponsored

Granger Ford (3% under invoice forum offer), got an email today (7/18) that their order books did NOT open today, unable to order?

wavemaster88

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 KR on order
You mention you ordered 6/18/21. Did you create a new order for a 2022, if so when? Who’s your dealer.
Yes, it was converted to a MY22. Lance Cunningham Ford in Knoxville. I'm ok waiting for a MY23 as long as its not the watered down version with no contour seats, park assist, AS, etc.
Sponsored

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
I ordered it with X-Plan pricing and 0% for 72MO. Pricing and financing has gone up. I've got a PCO waiting for when I finally get my truck.
Oh. I think Ford is ditching X Plan pricing so you may be one of the last ones to get that. Couple that with a PCO and you should do very well. Good luck with that KR!

OP
OP

MostlySafeBear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(Eventually) an F-150 PowerBoost
The issue was that you were implicitly blaming Granger for not delivering on something Ford promoted (and by the way still delivered upon).

"Why is Granger wrong?" instead of "Why is Ford Wrong?"

If you didn't realize that the July 18th date was promised by Ford, and promoted by them everywhere, including by all the other dealers, then fair enough. Personally, I just didn't want to see pitchforks out for one of the rare 5-star businesses out there.

Hope you get your truck ASAP! (y)
No pitchfork here, just.. confused.

For the record, I thought it was both Ford and the dealers who set the order open dates, since I know that not all models have the same dates, and some dealers appear to specialize toward specific models.

C_Harris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 SQ King Ranch
Occupation
Health Care
Yes, it was converted to a MY22. Lance Cunningham Ford in Knoxville. I'm ok waiting for a MY23 as long as its not the watered down version with no contour seats, park assist, AS, etc.
MY23 still no active motion feature, park assist, or assisted steering if I read the MY23 ordering guide correctly. I ordered SQ KR through Granger on 1/28 and have tentative build date of 9/12. Lost the active motion and AS from what I can gather. Still waiting on window sticker to populate.

Sponsored

FordestGump

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor
Occupation
Trains
I'm not blaming them per-se, but I am confused, since they gave this date, and then couldn't stick to it.
Couldn't stick to it? Ford gave the date. Every dealer was given this date. You going to blame every dealer. Ford won't even update their fucking site for months, you gonna blame Granger for that too?

OP
OP

MostlySafeBear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(Eventually) an F-150 PowerBoost
Couldn't stick to it? Ford gave the date. Every dealer was given this date. You going to blame every dealer. Ford won't even update their fucking site for months, you gonna blame Granger for that too?
I was and still am unaware of Ford's exact plans, since they don't communicate with me. Dealers are and have always been a conventional car brand's point of contact.

I did not know who chose the exact date, whether it was Ford or Granger.

Zengineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat 157wb
I was and still am unaware of Ford's exact plans, since they don't communicate with me. Dealers are and have always been a conventional car brand's point of contact.

I did not know who chose the exact date, whether it was Ford or Granger.
Ford. Ford and Ford alone. Ford.
Sponsored