Sponsored

'22 Platinum Order (Koons 5% Under Invoice) & New Order Constraints - 3.31

harbday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
After waiting way too long I pulled the trigger on a 2022 platinum via the 5% under invoice deal with Dexter @ Koons Woodbridge. The process was easy and as advertised. Received the confirmation email from Ford before paying the $1000 refundable deposit. Ford financing @ 0% for 48 mos.

commodity controlled delays:
  • bed liner
  • wheel well liners
  • tonneau covers
  • max recline seats (only option I wanted to order)

unavailable for order (I wanted all 3):
  • carmelo brown seats (even the center tuxedo striping on regular black leather now shows black/black similar to the BAP)
  • active park assist (Dexter said this was factory installed option only and not possible to add module via dealer later. can anyone confirm?)
  • continuously controlled damping

Ford F-150 '22 Platinum Order (Koons 5% Under Invoice) & New Order Constraints - 3.31 1648774336351

Ford F-150 '22 Platinum Order (Koons 5% Under Invoice) & New Order Constraints - 3.31 1648774451412
Sponsored

Last edited:

Kalidor

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 PB King Ranch
Occupation
Network Engineer
How did you lock in financing in advance?

JerseyShoreFord

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmanford.net
Vehicles
F-150, Explorer, F-250, Escape
Occupation
Internet Manager
How did you lock in financing in advance?
Financing rates and rebates get locked in at your order date. The only way they would change would be if they are better at the time the vehicle arrives for delivery otherwise you are able to honor the order date incentives and rebates

OP
OP

harbday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
You lock in any incentives available at the time of ordering. Alternatively I can choose to take the incentives available at the time of delivery if they turn out better.

OP
OP

harbday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Financing rates and rebates get locked in at your order date. The only way they would change would be if they are better at the time the vehicle arrives for delivery otherwise you are able to honor the order date incentives and rebates
are you able to confirm whether or not the park assist could possibly be added on by a dealer at a later date?

Sponsored

JerseyShoreFord

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmanford.net
Vehicles
F-150, Explorer, F-250, Escape
Occupation
Internet Manager
are you able to confirm whether or not the park assist could possibly be added on by a dealer at a later date?
That is not a feature that can be added after production the only way it could be added to an order if before the order is pulled to be scheduled after that time it can not be added the order can not be modified at all.

Handle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang
Except that the reality is these threads are filled with examples of rates and rebates not being locked in or honored by Ford.

22Platinum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR 3.5
Occupation
software engineer
Dexter didn't mention a thing to me about financing when I ordered...

OP
OP

harbday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I had read in previous posts and confirmed with him over the phone that if you do not finance through Woodbridge you will owe $1000 more than the quoted price. You should probably confirm directly with him based on your particular order. The 0% @ 48 months is a current incentive offered by FMCC.

Minimum financing amount of $10k and no prepayment penalty.

gendibal

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: 2022 F150 Platinum PB
I've spoken with Dexter, he's very helpful and responsive. He told me their financing options include numerous institutions, including Ford.

Sponsored

22Platinum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR 3.5
Occupation
software engineer
I've spoken with Dexter, he's very helpful and responsive. He told me their financing options include numerous institutions, including Ford.
Well yes all of those things however nothing about "and you can lock in a rate or incentive APR today even though your truck will be delivered months from now."

s.v.t.

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Building..
I am not an expert, but my experience has lead me to understand you can not lock in APR for financing at time of order, this is done at delivery when you are purchasing. I have been told two different things and in reality only one has panned out. YMMV.

gendibal

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: 2022 F150 Platinum PB
Well yes all of those things however nothing about "and you can lock in a rate or incentive APR today even though your truck will be delivered months from now."
Actually he told me the financing offers would be locked at time of order unless terms were better at time of delivery. My guess would be that only applies to FMCC.

VCamper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150
This is almost the exact build I wanted to get, except I'm adamant about getting the carmelo leather. Any idea why it's not available and when it might be available again?. Looks like even the black interior is without the carmelo stripes. =/

OP
OP

harbday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
This is almost the exact build I wanted to get, except I'm adamant about getting the carmelo leather. Any idea why it's not available and when it might be available again?. Looks like even the black interior is without the carmelo stripes. =/
I wish I knew. I really really wanted it. Almost flipped to a KR for the brown leather. And you’re correct about the Carmelo stripes. They are replaced with black like the BAP.

seems unlikely, at least to me, that Ford would bring back any of these features with the backlog they’re facing and as long as folks keep ordering trucks. I’d love to be wrong.
Sponsored

Last edited: