First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat, 06 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX
Occupation
Builder/Fabricator
Ford F-150 What did you do TO your F-150 today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ 2379F632-FB6F-48AC-8D33-502AC9FFFE84
Mounted my tent, in preparation for the warm season, then gave it a wash and tried out the Meguairs Ceramic Wax.
Sponsored

Tomzz

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 3.5 Ecoboost
Occupation
Expert
2379F632-FB6F-48AC-8D33-502AC9FFFE84.jpeg
Mounted my tent, in preparation for the warm season, then gave it a wash and tried out the Meguairs Ceramic Wax.
Does that rack fit in with a tonneau cover ? Also what tires are those ? Thx

Turndown375

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat, 06 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX
Occupation
Builder/Fabricator
Does that rack fit in with a tonneau cover ? Also what tires are those ? Thx
Yes it’s the Gator MT retractable cover made by Roll-N-Lock for Realtruck. It has the T-Slot rails on either side to mount most racks into. And the tires are Hankook Dynapro AT m, but I’m not a fan. I’m going back to Falken Wildpeak AT3W tires once these are done.

travisN000

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost CCSB
Looks really good! Did you order them painted OEM color or did you get them flat black and have a body shop paint them? Could you post a few more pictures from various angles including from front and back angles to see how stock wheels offset looks. I have a black Lariat (also a powerboost!) with same 20" wheels at stock suspension height and wonder if it would look ok . Yours certainly looks good. Thanks!!!

I had a body shop paint them, but RC does offer pre-painted for black and white IIRC.

I don't have any other pics handy, but American Trucks website has a bunch of customer pics of painted and unpainted flares (they only sell unpainted, but you can get painted ones directly from RC):

https://www.americantrucks.com/rough-country-f150-sf1-pocket-fender-flares-flat-black-f-f320210.html

Sponsored

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Occupation
We help people sell their cars.
I finally broke down and had the dealer-installed tint on the front windows removed and replaced with FormulaOne Pinnacle - 15% on the front sides, 50% on the rear sides/back.

I already had 50% Pinnacle on the windshield from a few months back, but wanted to finish it off since it's getting hot AF here already.. I will be going back next week to get the sunroof done as well - my bald head roasts, even with the shade closed. πŸ˜‚

IMG_2181.jpeg

IMG_2183.jpeg
Tint looks epic. Also side note, we hope you're putting sunscreen on your head, gotta protect that scalp.

Eskram

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat PB 502a
Tint looks epic. Also side note, we hope you're putting sunscreen on your head, gotta protect that scalp.
Will do. Side note, I got my @carmigo air freshener today. I do like the scent, but I'll keep the natural new car smell for now. πŸ‘Š

Ford F-150 What did you do TO your F-150 today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ IMG_2230

Ford F-150 What did you do TO your F-150 today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ IMG_2231

Last edited:

Eskram

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat PB 502a
Installed the replacement corner caps for my Revolver X4s tonneau. BAK customer service goes above and beyond to help their customers.

20230404_185317.jpg
Adding a strip of 3M double-sided tape underneath will keep them intact for a while.

Sponsored

rtf150

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Agate Black 501A FX4 Powerboost
Got Katzkin covers. They look better in person than the pictures. Very impressed with the quality of the leather.
IMG_6486.jpg
IMG_6485.jpg
IMG_6484.jpg
I had Black Katzkin in my 2011 XLT. Loved them!!! They look great!

IDK_PB

First Name
kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 CC Powerboost
Occupation
carpenter
I dented my tin can.
Have you opened a new beer can to learn it is made of such thin aluminum that you almost squeeze the beer right out the top.. they are hard to drink out of - these crappy new beer cans.

While I was eating lunch a gust of wind tipped over a sheet of 1/4-inch plywood and it made contact with the pillar.

500 miles new and 1/4" ply did this while I wasn't looking. I danced around in anger and upset and I still feel sick thinking about it but... the truck is mine now...I've peed on it or w/e.

Ford F-150 What did you do TO your F-150 today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ IMG_0300

Eskram

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat PB 502a
I've always left the first damage to any new vehicle as-is (unless it's really major). I figure if I bother to fix it, something else will happen so I just keep the battle scar to scare off other damage. 🀣

A piece of tire hit my passenger side mirror at ~500 miles. There's a small scuff where paint was removed, but no real damage luckily. Hopefully that will be all that happens..

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Occupation
We help people sell their cars.
Will do. Side note, I got my @carmigo air freshener today. I do like the scent, but I'll keep the natural new car smell for now. πŸ‘Š

IMG_2230.jpeg

IMG_2231.jpeg
Yay! Glad you like it. Nothing beats that new car smell but now you have something for your car after it fades.

Je1279

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT 5.0 SuperCrew 4x4 BAP
I dented my tin can.
Have you opened a new beer can to learn it is made of such thin aluminum that you almost squeeze the beer right out the top.. they are hard to drink out of - these crappy new beer cans.

While I was eating lunch a gust of wind tipped over a sheet of 1/4-inch plywood and it made contact with the pillar.

500 miles new and 1/4" ply did this while I wasn't looking. I danced around in anger and upset and I still feel sick thinking about it but... the truck is mine now...I've peed on it or w/e.
I'd check with a paintless dent repair company to see what it would cost to repair it. If it makes you feel any better, I dropped one of my tail light housings when I was installing led bulbs and put a nice 1" scratch down to the aluminum on mine.
Sponsored

Last edited: