Sponsored

qewrtyturdy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 PB Platinum (ordered)
How does one actually order from Granger? I have 3 emails in to them since yesterday morning with zero response. I called today and asked if someone would respond with the price because I was interested in putting in the order this week.

is there someone different I should call or email?
I worked with Chip. I think he’s swamped, it took him a few days to get back to me.
Sponsored

TN Rotty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Crew Cab Plat 6.5'
Ok figured with a deal like this they are probably pretty busy, I will just hang on tight.
On one conversation I recently had it was stated that Chip had 150 people ask for truck status this week. That may be an exaggeration, but I would imagine they are swamped and getting back to people as best they can (along with all the Covid and weather fun).

From what I've read, they are a very good dealership and well worth the wait. I'd give them a day or two based on some of the posts above and then bump them again (nicely). One suggestion previously posted by Zach on emailing for the first time, was to include all their email addresses in case someone is out (sick or otherwise).

Best of luck to you!

Polo08816

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW 335i
Quick question for Granger.

If I ordered an F150 soon under the current offer but the incentives improved by the time I would take delivery, would Granger offer the better deal at time of delivery?

Wolf Man

First Name
WolfMan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Does anyone know if Granger adds emblems/decals on their vehicles or any other dealer specific stuff?

I’m down for a plate frame, but would hate to see emblems added to a brand new truck!
I usually don't like any kind of advertisement on my vehicles and typically remove stickers or license plate frames with dealer's names on them. BUT that was before I got the great service from Granger so I wanted something, anything from them because I wanted to show everyone where my truck came from! So I asked Chip what they had. He told told me all they have is a decal that says Granger. Nothing else. Not Granger Motors or Granger Ford, essentially no advertisement. I asked him to it put on my truck anyway because I am proud to let everyone know where I got my truck. I didn't ask if they put the decals on all vehicles automatically, I just know I wanted one on my truck!

Sponsored

AgieF150

First Name
Rakesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 & 22F150 limited, 21 Ram 1500 limited EcoDiesel

If I ordered an F150 soon under the current offer but the incentives improved by the time I would take delivery, would Granger offer the better deal at time of delivery?

with Ford, you can take better of the two offers.

AgieF150

First Name
Rakesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
On one conversation I recently had it was stated that Chip had 150 people ask for truck status this week. That may be an exaggeration, but I would imagine they are swamped and getting back to people as best they can (along with all the Covid and weather fun).

From what I've read, they are a very good dealership and well worth the wait. I'd give them a day or two based on some of the posts above and then bump them again (nicely). One suggestion previously posted by Zach on emailing for the first time, was to include all their email addresses in case someone is out (sick or otherwise).

Best of luck to you!

Most people dealing on internet are quick to send email or text.

TN Rotty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Crew Cab Plat 6.5'
Most people dealing on internet are quick to send email or text.
Agreed - but reading through the thread posts the past few months on the Granger thread(s), they are a smaller high volume low margin dealership which has driven more business volume to them. Small business + Covid + a dealer rep having to key each 2022 build request manually into the Ford system based on a 2021 build sheet does not lend itself to high volume and fast turn arounds on info.

mike_omzig

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I recieved an email from Ford today regarding my F150 Lariat 502A custom order. It is scheduled to be build the week of march 14th. Also included my VIN number. Refer to my signature for my exact build.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
@Granger Ford have you guys gotten any 2022 order in yet to see if people are getting the PCO?
We're just starting to. I have been out of the office sick for a few days. I believe we've received them without issue (I'm only saying this because I think I'd hear about it if it wasn't happening quickly).
from another thread on another forum I heard they have been pretty slammed and some sick employees.

did you email all the aliases in the first post? They are usually responsive, but with current things it may be a bit slower.
Yes sorry!
How does one actually order from Granger? I have 3 emails in to them since yesterday morning with zero response. I called today and asked if someone would respond with the price because I was interested in putting in the order this week… nothing.

is there someone different I should call or email?
Did you get a response? We've had a lot of illness (me included) and we're just now getting back close to full force.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation

You get incentives at time of order or time of delivery, whichever is better.

AgieF150

First Name
Rakesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
We're just starting to. I have been out of the office sick for a few days. I believe we've received them without issue (I'm only saying this because I think I'd hear about it if it wasn't happening quickly).
Yes sorry!
Did you get a response? We've had a lot of illness (me included) and we're just now getting back close to full force.
Get well soon Zack and your crew.
Sponsored