Sponsored

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor 402A, 2022 4Runner ORP
Priority code 19 was shown on the Purchase Agreement I signed before the order was placed, I do not know if it was actually submitted to Ford with a different priority.

FYI a copy of my order spec sheet as signed is at this post in a different thread. I could be wrong, but I imagine any number of things could cause your Tremor to be scheduled different from my Lariat 500A.

Hope that helps, good luck!
Yeah, you are right, expecting different trim packages to be the same production schedule is probably unrealistic.
Sponsored

TxBrian

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Raptor
I emailed them. I did get the order confirmation right after I ordered so I at least know it's in.
Yea, I got the confirmation email right away but then didn’t get the next email with the vin and estimated production date. Ended up getting the vin from chip.
But then got all the other emails once it was scheduled for production.

RMQ

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Yea, I got the confirmation email right away but then didn’t get the next email with the vin and estimated production date. Ended up getting the vin from chip.
But then got all the other emails once it was scheduled for production.
I never received a confirmation email from ford when the order was placed so I’m wondering if I would even receive a VIN email. I’m hesitant to ping Chip about it given I changed my order 12/22.

Sponsored

poodwecker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT 302a
Does anyone know if Granger adds emblems/decals on their vehicles or any other dealer specific stuff?

I’m down for a plate frame, but would hate to see emblems added to a brand new truck!

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 601A, PB, 4x2, AMB/SG
Occupation
Retired
Does anyone know if Granger adds emblems/decals on their vehicles or any other dealer specific stuff?

I’m down for a plate frame, but would hate to see emblems added to a brand new truck!
Hmmm, wondering the same thing about Chapman Ford.

kippita2001

First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro

I'm picking up my truck in a couple of days and Chip said they don't put on any dealer badging when I asked.

poodwecker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT 302a
I'm picking up my truck in a couple of days and Chip said they don't put on any dealer badging when I asked.
Thank you! I figured as much!

Do post how your experience was over there. I'm really looking forward to the flight out and a 1.8k mile road trip back :)

Sponsored

pkinneb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 & 2018 MX5's, 2021 F150 PB Platinum
Hmmm, wondering the same thing about Chapman Ford.
Yes Chapman does. I asked them not to but apparently the PDI person didn't get the email.
On a positive not theirs is very nice and comes off easily, I had it off before I left the state :ROFLMAO:

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 601A, PB, 4x2, AMB/SG
Occupation
Retired
Yes Chapman does. I asked them not to but apparently the PDI person didn't get the email.
On a positive not theirs is very nice and comes off easily, I had it off before I left the state :ROFLMAO:
Sounds like the first thing I'll be doing when I get back to my sister's place about a half hour away - although I'll be proud to sport some license plate frames! ?

pkinneb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 & 2018 MX5's, 2021 F150 PB Platinum
Sounds like the first thing I'll be doing when I get back to my sister's place about a half hour away - although I'll be proud to sport some license plate frames! ?
They have you covered they put those on as well :)

dothedew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride, Model 3 Performance
How does one actually order from Granger? I have 3 emails in to them since yesterday morning with zero response. I called today and asked if someone would respond with the price because I was interested in putting in the order this week… nothing.

is there someone different I should call or email?

poodwecker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT 302a
How does one actually order from Granger? I have 3 emails in to them since yesterday morning with zero response. I called today and asked if someone would respond with the price because I was interested in putting in the order this week.

is there someone different I should call or email?
from another thread on another forum I heard they have been pretty slammed and some sick employees.

did you email all the aliases in the first post? They are usually responsive, but with current things it may be a bit slower.
Sponsored