Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
@Granger Ford What do you suspect are the barriers/delays to the higher end models not getting picked up? Bed liner, BAP, paint, etc.? Anything that is a delay at the factory that you can do after delivery to the dealership like spray in liner and the like? Ready to get my order squared away! :)
I'd say leave anything we can put on off for a quicker schedule. (I.e. spray in liner, tonneau cover, mudflaps, etc.)
If timing is your biggest concern, that's how I'd order it. If you have the time, and it's no rush order how you want.
Sponsored

TxBrian

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Raptor
Does anyone know if Granger adds emblems/decals on their vehicles or any other dealer specific stuff?

I’m down for a plate frame, but would hate to see emblems added to a brand new truck!
There was nothing on mine.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation

Sponsored

DarkSkyForever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang GT, 2022 F150 701A (Ordered)
Occupation
Software Engineer
Just a heads up this week we only received schedule builds on 501A or 302A orders.

The high end stuff took a pause on scheduling this week.
My 701A would weep if it existed. :)

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
I also sent an email requesting a price quote.
Thanks.

I think this next week we'll get caught up, but right now we are really behind on returning quotes in a timely manner.

C_Harris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 SQ King Ranch
Occupation
Health Care
Thanks.

I think this next week we'll get caught up, but right now we are really behind on returning quotes in a timely manner.
@Granger Ford I've been ready since yesterday to get this order rockin'! :) Look forward to hearing back!

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 601A, PB, 4x2, AMB/SG
Occupation
Retired
That's the downside of having a successful business model - overwhelming success! We all appreciate your activity on these forums and the honesty of dealing with you and the other below invoice dealers discussed here. Cheers! ?

Sponsored

Polo08816

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW 335i
@Granger Ford I know this is an F150 forum, but are you planning on being as competitive (and awesome) for 2022 Expedition orders? Is there a more appropriate place/forum for this?

Thanks!

70Mach1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 on order
@Granger Ford I was emailed over a week ago that my truck was in but I haven’t seen any pictures or heard anything new in a while.

Can you shed some light into the process as to what occurs once the vehicle comes in to help set the expectation?

This could be normal wait time but I don’t know what to expect. First time ordering a truck and dealing with a dealer from afar.

Thanks

Steeler

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat; 2022 F150 Limited
@Granger Ford I was emailed over a week ago that my truck was in but I haven’t seen any pictures or heard anything new in a while.

Can you shed some light into the process as to what occurs once the vehicle comes in to help set the expectation?

This could be normal wait time but I don’t know what to expect. First time ordering a truck and dealing with a dealer from afar.

Thanks
My truck was delivered last week too and I've also been waiting. I heard from one of the finance people on Thursday and gave her my info but haven't heard back yet. I'm assuming they are very busy which is awesome for them. Everyone has been very helpful thus far. I'm hoping to pick up my truck on Friday, if not, then the following week. We'll see.

70Mach1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 on order
My truck was delivered last week too and I've also been waiting. I heard from one of the finance people on Thursday and gave her my info but haven't heard back yet. I'm assuming they are very busy which is awesome for them. Everyone has been very helpful thus far. I'm hoping to pick up my truck on Friday, if not, then the following week. We'll see.
I heard from a finance person as well on the 13th but not much info from them yet. I would imagine they are busy as well. I would like to see some pics and a video :)

Steeler

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat; 2022 F150 Limited
I heard from a finance person as well on the 13th but not much info from them yet. I would imagine they are busy as well. I would like to see some pics and a video :)
Wow! The 13th. So you have been waiting a lot longer than me. Agreed. Would live to see a few pics.
Sponsored