First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Eddie Bauer Expedition, 2016 Mustang GT
Occupation
USAF
Still unscheduled clean, priority 2 for a hot minute, getting tired.
Sponsored

J-Dubs

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor, 2020 Traverse, 2012 Fusion, 1997 F250
What does “unscheduled clean” mean?

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor 402A, 2022 4Runner ORP
Still unscheduled clean, priority 2 for a hot minute, getting tired.
Yikes. So at this point it won’t have BlueCruise? Or are you going to convert to a MY23?

ShadowFox

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
USAF
Yikes. So at this point it won’t have BlueCruise? Or are you going to convert to a MY23?
As of now, Ford sees the 402A as equivalent to a 502A so BlueCruise is still on the order and it's showing as a clean unscheduled build--honestly that's probably the hold up, but as I ordered back in December, I'm not making any additional non-forced changes, just gonna be stubborn about it. No word on getting pushed to a 23MY yet but I'm looking at trucks on lots and using the X-Plan with my Mustang Club of America code. If it gets pushed to a 23MY I'll probably cancel the order since there is no price protection offered, and no communication about PCO's or anything has been announced.

ShadowFox

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
USAF
What does “unscheduled clean” mean?
It means it hasn't been scheduled for production, but there aren't any limiting factors that would prevent it from being scheduled.

Sponsored

C_Harris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 SQ King Ranch
Occupation
Health Care
Not feeling confident. Just spoke with Ford chat yesterday and they told me I was unscheduled clean. I have no idea how I can be unscheduled clean, Granger can have more allocations than they have orders, and I still don't have a VIN when I ordered January 14th. And I didn't get scheduled today and a whole boatload of folks with March orders did.

This whole process is so disappointing and frustrating.
Right there with you! Ordered my KR 601A V8 through Granger on 1/27. It's agonizing.

JerryLZ

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 502A PB
Ford needs to hire Jack the baboon that was a railway conductor and never made any mistakes over 9 years. He’ll straighten this out.

I figured since order bank closed off that my build date wouldn’t move but I got pushed twice now further than what they are supposedly scheduling for. A whole month too… then another week.

guppydriver

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Tundra
I'm on a chip hold like many of us (blend 6/09, sequence 5089).

For you long distance Granger clients..

I'm trying to proactive and optimistic so I did order this for my 1000 mile drive..
It's just a temporary, roll on PPE. Takes some planning around rain I guess, which is where the bulk of the less than stellar reviews come in...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MU4VNG...colid=2U6V0ZMED3E9J&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it&th=1

I plan on getting PPE front end when I get the truck back to Utah, but I'm afraid it will take quite a bit of flak hits on the way home.

I don't know if anyway has tried this stuff. If you have, let me know. If not, I'll report how it holds up and protects during the drive.

hussar1683

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 PB (on order)
I'm on a chip hold like many of us (blend 6/09, sequence 5089).

I'm trying to proactive and optimistic so I did order this for my 1000 mile drive..
It's just a temporary, roll on PPE. Takes some planning around rain I guess, which is where the bulk of the less than stellar reviews come in...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MU4VNG...colid=2U6V0ZMED3E9J&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it&th=1

I plan on getting PPE front end when I get the truck back to Utah, but I'm afraid it will take quite a bit of flak hits on the way home.

I don't know if anyway has tried this stuff. If you have, let me know. If not, I'll report how it holds up and protects during the drive.
Interesting option. It has mostly decent reviews but looks like some users had issues peeling it off. Also if flying in I’d double check if it’s not a prohibited/hazmat article on the plane.

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP

I have not seen that product. I too am driving 1000+ miles when my truck comes in and want to do PPF right away. I am actually looking to use it more for a "sacrificial lamb" for UV as the truck will probably not make it in the garage. My 2009 Tacoma is a creampuff except for the clear coat UV damage.

I plan to use Track Armor tape for my ride home. I liked this as it sticks to itself. Also as long as you layer it in the proper direction you can overlap it for a little thicker buffer in the critical sections.

I was hoping some enterprising soul would have opened a PPF shop next to Granger and partnered with them to get something done before the truck leaves for the long journey, but I have not found that to be the case.

Good luck with that paint on film and give us a report when you are done. I am sure others would love to hear your opinion about it. Good luck with the truck and safe driving home!

Ford F-150 3% Under Invoice 2022 F-150 Order - Granger Ford Track Armor.JPG

Sponsored

sippy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 f150 platinum
I observed at a track day a couple of years ago......several high dollar Porches and such had blue painters tape in certain areas. I used it on my last long trip and must say....easy to put on and remove. So for a temporary solution that's cheap...might be worth it.

Tobstertx3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
@Kodiak @guppydriver I am also flying in from Texas with a 900 mile drive back home and also concerned about the same as I also plan to do a PPF on the front. My current truck has well over 100 stone chips on the front end that I am continuing to touch up.

I flew into Dallas and drove the wife's Kia Telluride home 400 miles it and had 3 stone chips from that drive. Now overall, after some touch up paint it's hard to notice them so once the PPF is on you'd never really notice but understand the concerns.

MNSportsman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor
@Kodiak @guppydriver I am also flying in from Texas with a 900 mile drive back home and also concerned about the same as I also plan to do a PPF on the front. My current truck has well over 100 stone chips on the front end that I am continuing to touch up.

I flew into Dallas and drove the wife's Kia Telluride home 400 miles it and had 3 stone chips from that drive. Now overall, after some touch up paint it's hard to notice them so once the PPF is on you'd never really notice but understand the concerns.
I purchased from Granger back in Jan and had them put PPF on before I picked my Tremor up. Jay was the accessory manager at the time who set it up for me. I've had experience with poor PPF installs so was a little nervous having them do it, however, whoever Granger had do the job did an excellent job. Just wanted to share as an option to consider.

Tobstertx3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
I purchased from Granger back in Jan and had them put PPF on before I picked my Tremor up. Jay was the accessory manager at the time who set it up for me. I've had experience with poor PPF installs so was a little nervous having them do it, however, whoever Granger had do the job did an excellent job. Just wanted to share as an option to consider.
I reached out to them. At present they are not taking on this additional work due to increased demand and shortage of manpower. Appreciate the suggestion!!

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
Thanks again to Granger for the great service, the last bit being overnite delivery of the Iowa transit title received this morning (y)

With that I was able to get my TX license plates and make the tax man happy, all well-within the 30-day no-penalty clock here in my state.

And oh boy, I am Loving my Granger Ford! :)

Aside, I managed the 900+ miles trip home to Texas 'sans PPF' and arrived without a 'nick' ;)
Sponsored