First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT 302A Powerboost 7.2kw Inverter
Occupation
Computer programmer
I’ve seen those! Wouldn’t mind it, but want something a little more subtle, lol.
It is illegal in some states to have a ball in when not towing. It was in Illinois years ago. Not sure if it still is as I left that hell hole ?

I ordered one. They are out of black until the end of the month. So, I'll just wait.

I'll do up some pictures when it comes in.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Sponsored

F-150 Prius

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum PowerBoost FX-4 6½
Occupation
Software Algorithms
Installed a passenger side swing case. Pretty happy with it.
Yep, those cases are a no-brainer addition to the bed – I just wish they would enlarge it to take up the full space instead of leaving 3-5 inches on each side … each box could be 50% larger volume. Also, since they call it a "case" why doesn't it have a handle on top? Seems like it would be great if it had a handle to carry it away (it's very easy to mount/remove … would make a great toolbox.) Also available as a Ford branded factory accessory. Overpriced, but isn't everything? Great to have all that extra space and carry chemicals and tools securely outside the cabin.

F-150 Prius

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Algorithms
I do! PM me
Does your vinyl printer have a large enough platen to cover the whole "PLATINUM" emblem across the tailgate?
I'd like to tone that down a lot (grey it out to match smoked quartz.)

Whoskyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
Does your vinyl printer have a large enough platen to cover the whole "PLATINUM" emblem across the tailgate?
I'd like to tone that down a lot (grey it out to match smoked quartz.)
Shoot me a PM, I’ll probably have you take some measurements and we can try!

F-150 Prius

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Algorithms
CAA1A12C-D8E5-4244-922A-85390019CBF5.jpeg

9 year Ceramic Coating applied this weekend (door reflection)
What is "9 year"?
I just did a (very) quickie coating with Meguiar's and the result is marvelous for such a simple process. Even if it lasted one month or one week, I'd be ok! : ) I normally loathe putting hours into wash-clay-wax-polish for a car, let alone the expanse of real estate of the F-150, so having a simple process (that works) is a joy. I assume it doesn't have the depth and brilliance ("pop") of what you've done, but for my purposes, I'm fine with the compromise.

F-150 Prius

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Algorithms
It is illegal in some states to have a ball in when not towing. It was in Illinois years ago. Not sure if it still is as I left that hell hole ?

I ordered one. They are out of black until the end of the month. So, I'll just wait.

I'll do up some pictures when it comes in.
Google doesn't seem to know of a state where a ball is illegal other than if it obscures the plate.
Sponsored