First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A Powerboost 4×4
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
Installed 2 Bullring stake pocket tie downs. Going to uncover the front holes tomorrow and install 2 more.
Sponsored

crazywayne311

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 SCrew 157" Agate Black Lariat 502A
Occupation
CTMO
i didnt see this thread until now. i know it asks what you did to your F150 today but i'm going to stretch that a bit. This week, Llumar Stratos Ceramic tint for front windows, spray in bedliner, Ford Hard Roll up Tonneau Cover, and installed the glove box light, media light and cupholders with lighting. been a busy week.

my ford windshield shade came in this afternoon after i left for work, and my now i can install the bed extender.

next i want to order rear wheel well liners, and OE red tow hooks.

oncechance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT, 302A, FX4, 3.5 EB, 6.5', Max Tow
I'm looking for the item number for the rear Blistein 5100 shocks that will fit my 2022 4x4 XLT. I would greatly appreciate any help with this request. Thanks,

Zengineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat 157wb
Installed Bilstein 5100 shocks on the rear of my truck. Was shocked to see how bad the driver side was compared to passenger side. When I pulled them off I compressed driver/passenger side together and the driver side would come to full extension 2 seconds quicker than passenger. Happy with the ride difference so far.
I didn't compare LH and RH stock but the OEMs are dramatically different than the FOX 2.0's that I installed. With the FOX, I missed the bottom hole with one side after cutting the strap and there was no way I could compress it without taking it off and putting all my weight on it. Luckily I've done shocks before and knew this can happen so I hadn't installed the top nut. I just compressed and put a ratchet strap on it and got it on with a second try.

The OEMs could be compressed with almost no effort. I can't say the OEMs are bad for most applications but I much prefer the control of the FOX even though they are definitely a stiffer ride. Not harsh and not too stiff, just better. I was tempted to take a drive with no shocks at all and suspect it wouldn't have felt much different than stock.

Sponsored

Zengineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat 157wb
i didnt see this thread until now. i know it asks what you did to your F150 today but i'm going to stretch that a bit. This week, Llumar Stratos Ceramic tint for front windows, spray in bedliner, Ford Hard Roll up Tonneau Cover, and installed the glove box light, media light and cupholders with lighting. been a busy week.

my ford windshield shade came in this afternoon after i left for work, and my now i can install the bed extender.

next i want to order rear wheel well liners, and OE red tow hooks.
I got a little chuckle when I saw that you could choose optional installation when buying the Ford windshield shade on the Ford Accessory Website.

crazywayne311

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 SCrew 157" Agate Black Lariat 502A
Occupation
CTMO
Installed my Bed Extender...99% done. not sure how i feel about drilling that hole in the tailgate b/c on my last F150 (2020) i never actually used the thing in the hole

imnuts

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A Powerboost 4×4
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
Filled it up, got my best MPG yet at 25.9 (truck said 26.9). Also started the process to uncover the front stake pockets, going to finish this weekend as I ran out of daylight and don't want to screw it up.

Sponsored