First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
I posted before seeing your posts. Mine like yours I think it already installed the update somehow while driving. At least that is my line of thinking since the message telling me the update needed approval vanished I just show 4.3.2 as version number.

I'll need to mess with Forscan and see if I can find the screen to show what was posted above. I was wanting to add the temperature values above gauges anyway but that will likely revert in an IPC update.
My OTA from yesterday did not install.

imnuts

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A Powerboost 4×4
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
Sync did a little funny flash on my way home and a bell showed up at the top of the screen after. Tapped out and it said update pending install. Once I stopped, found out it was 4.3.2. Got home and hit update now. A short time later I had a message in FordPass that it installed.

apMechorse

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A 5.0L FX4 & '15 Audi A5 T2
Occupation
Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Sync did a little funny flash on my way home and a bell showed up at the top of the screen after. Tapped out and it said update pending install. Once I stopped, found out it was 4.3.2. Got home and hit update now. A short time later I had a message in FordPass that it installed.
This exact same thing just happened to me as well.

First time ever.

Words cannot express how happy this made me.

Sponsored

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
My OTA from yesterday did not install.
I thought the screen showed 4.3.2 and files updated?

Mine keeps failing at work the two times it tried. Been riding bike not going to drive truck just to maybe update.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
I thought the screen showed 4.3.2 and files updated?

Mine keeps failing at work the two times it tried. Been riding bike not going to drive truck just to maybe update.
It did and still does. But the update didn't go through. Jesse looked at my truck and confirmed.

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
Well, now what do we do? 🤔
Truck seems to think it installed, and isn't giving me any indication otherwise.

FordPass give me two failure messages but truck has never had any messages at all. I only went to look at the "update details" because I had message ding on my phone from FordPass.

The really odd thing getting into my truck to leave work today after driving closer to office it sat maybe 30 minutes. IPC wasn't on screen I left it on when I parked it.

Ford F-150 Power-Up 4.3.2 aliens

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Well, now what do we do? 🤔
Truck seems to think it installed, and isn't giving me any indication otherwise.

FordPass give me two failure messages but truck has never had any messages at all. I only went to look at the "update details" because I had message ding on my phone from FordPass.

The really odd thing getting into my truck to leave work today after driving closer to office it sat maybe 30 minutes. IPC wasn't on screen I left it on when I parked it.
Nothing. Just wait for it to be resent to me again. I am in no rush for these updates. All they do is prep the truck for future updates. When whatever update these updates are prepping our truck for comes out, I'll install the updates myself if it is worth doing so.

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
I know it's only conjecture.......

But it IS a lot of various updates (4.X.X) under the "prep umbrella". And I think it's fair to say that Ford would have zero incentive to create and push software, with all the well understood potential pitfalls, frivolously to a couple of MILLION vehicles.

So I am personally convinced that the investment Ford has made in this prepping implies something significant is coming. 😁

I'll just stop there.

Sponsored

Scoop

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 SuperCrew Platinum 5.0 4x4 6.5'
4.3.2 installed successfully yesterday.

apMechorse

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A 5.0L FX4 & '15 Audi A5 T2
Occupation
Aircraft Maintenance Technician
And today another miracle: 4.3.3 installed OTA! Two days in a row?! I guess I've been a good boy.

Ford F-150 Power-Up 4.3.2 Screenshot_20230622-151328

jcaspar

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 4x4
Two in a row with me too. Hope something good is coming. Have not seen any changes through the whole 4.x.x series so far.
Sponsored