Sponsored

Power-Up 4.3.2

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a PB, Mach E GTPE
I have a new APIM update showing in FDRS, anyone looked at it yet?
Sponsored

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
I have a new APIM update showing in FDRS, anyone looked at it yet?
Well, that's exciting. You gonna be the guinea pig or what?

I just did updated my truck last night and I didn't see one.

JFollow

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 5.0 Lariat
Finally, after 3 months of ownership of my 21 lariat, it’s now getting updates, starting with the most recent owners manual. Then last night they pushed 4.3.2 again (initially failed when sitting on used car dealer lot in May). Happy to see things are flowing without another trip to the dealer.

JFollow

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 5.0 Lariat
A trip to the dealership for addressing OTA gives me a tummy ache even considering it.
Yea, I have a list of things that are going on, this was on the list. I wouldn’t go in just for this. If curious, the other things I’m seeing:
- Infotainment sometimes locks up on first boot and self-resets after a minute (ford will probably call this a feature and do nothing).
- Moving shifter from Drive to reverse doesn’t always engage reverse gear and transmission stays in neutral.
- Battery SOC is dropping very low(45-55%). Have been waiting for it to completely conk out, but hasn’t happened yet.
- Wiper recalls still haven’t been performed due to parts availability.
- Most recently, when my wife adjusted the passenger seat all the way up (not forward) while sitting in it, the passenger airbag status transitioned from ON to OFF. Removing and reconnecting seat belt turn it back to ON.

Last edited:

Sponsored

tilefordude

First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 xlt 302 high 3.5 eco
Occupation
Tile Setter
it finally happened i guess i can change my sig

Ford F-150 Power-Up 4.3.2 IMG_3143

SanJuanTech

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT FX4 3.5 302A w/Max Tow
Had to do the manual method using FDRS months ago, and just when I thought I was never going to see another OTA update, low and behold I finally get 4.3.2 in the wee hours of the night last night. Maybe in another 6 months I will get whatever is after that. 😆

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
Had to do the manual method using FDRS months ago, and just when I thought I was never going to see another OTA update, low and behold I finally get 4.3.2 in the wee hours of the night last night. Maybe in another 6 months I will get whatever is after that. 😆
The good thing is you are not missing out on anything cool. You are on 2023 updates so it will roll in eventually. :)
Sponsored