First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Hello all! In lieu of the Power Up Wiki being taken down off of Wikipedia, we will be hosting this here in-house going forward. After debating with a few other members, I have decided to put everything on three different Excel sheets that anyone can download and access at anytime. As more updates come out I will edit the original Excel sheet and report it on this thread. It was spread into three Excel sheets to prevent clutter and confusion as certain updates for the F150 will have the exact revision number as it will for a Mach-E/Lightning. Big thank you to @Kanuck for transferring all the data to Excel, as my Excel skills are sub-par and it would have taken me forever.

I would also like to convey that this thread and the info on it is open for discussion. If anyone finds any info on the Excel sheets that is inaccurate and needs to be revised, please feel free to comment so we can discuss it and make any amendments needed to make this as accurate as possible.

To Mach-E and Lightning owners: I do not follow the forums for your vehicles, so I will not be updating those two Excel sheets vigilantly. I will be happy to maintain them, but I would need for you guys to tell me when something new comes out so I can add it. I have my hands full as it is on this and f150forum and do not have the time to monitor every forum. If you prefer, feel free to download the Excel sheet and start a similar thread in your respective forum so that your own community can partake in keeping it up to date and accurate.

I am posting this now, but please note that I am still collecting data for all the recent 4.2.x updates that are being released. For now, the spreadsheet says 2022-2023, but it is possible that some of these updates are specific to 2022 or 2023, and not common to both model years. There is probably enough data out there now for this to be determined, but I have not had a chance to look through all the threads and VINs to confirm this yet. Once I do, I will make any needed corrections.

Github link courtesy of @tonesto7 (WIP) https://tonesto7.github.io/ford-pwr-up-info/

Edit: I have removed the outdated Mach E excel from here. Thankfully, someone on the Mach E forums is already recording the OTA history for those vehicles. To anyone that comes across this looking for Mach E update history, please follow the link below:

https://github.com/elmedico27/fordpowerup
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited:

C. Mays

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lariat; Subaru Crosstrek
Occupation
Project Management

zacko11288

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariet
Occupation
Engineering
Thank you for taking ownership of this. it's such an important resource to have and requires constant attention. I'm happy to pitch in if you ever need help.

I wanted to note that my '21 received the following updates that currently indicate 22-23

22-PU1009-DOR-CM
22-PU1010-MIL-LT

OP
OP
rugedraw

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Thank you for taking ownership of this. it's such an important resource to have and requires constant attention. I'm happy to pitch in if you ever need help.

I wanted to note that my '21 received the following updates that currently indicate 22-23

22-PU1009-DOR-CM
22-PU1010-MIL-LT
2021's are taken into account for these updates. The fact that there is no year means it applies to all model years. We only included a year when it is specific to a year.

zacko11288

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariet
Occupation
Engineering
2021's are taken into account for these updates. The fact that there is no year means it applies to all model years. We only included a year when it is specific to a year.
My mistake, I see the fine print now. Thanks again!

Sponsored

Kanuck

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Scab 3.5 EB 6.5 Carbonized Grey Metallic
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Also note that not updates will be applied to all trucks. Personally, I have yet to receive either of the 1010 updates.

Fredm2002

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Platinum Antimatter Blue; 2018 Edge 1984 V-65
Occupation
Education
Thanks for keeping the information up to date!!!

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a PB, Mach E GTPE
@rugedraw google sheets? Works for forscan

OP
OP
rugedraw

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
@rugedraw google sheets? Works for forscan
@tonesto7 suggested that and he's working on it. I'm not familiar with them. I'm open to whatever everyone sees best. Coincidentally, someone today was asking about a list of updates on another thread, so I wanted to get the info out there.

Sponsored

imnuts

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A Powerboost 4×4
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
@tonesto7 suggested that and he's working on it. I'm not familiar with them. I'm open to whatever everyone sees best. Coincidentally, someone today was asking about a list of updates on another thread, so I wanted to get the info out there.
I have three PowerUp wiki table in Google sheets already. I'll PM you a link so you can see it. I can add/edit to match the Excel files tonight as well.

tonesto7

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat 502A | 3.5L PowerBoost
Occupation
IT Admin | Software Developer
So I threw together a rough demo last night in a couple of hours...
This would allow the public to maintain it and it would look better.
It's a simple AngularJS frontend that's powered by a simple JSON file.
Ford Power-Up Info (tonesto7.github.io)

Here is the JSON file with some recent F-150 powerups included> ford-pwr-up-info/data.json at main · tonesto7/ford-pwr-up-info (github.com)

If you think this is not useful I don't need to develop it further, but if you do I will invest time in making it look much better.

zacko11288

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariet
Occupation
Engineering
So I threw together a rough demo last night in a couple of hours...
This would allow the public to maintain it and it would look better.
It's a simple AngularJS frontend that's powered by a simple JSON file.
Ford Power-Up Info (tonesto7.github.io)

Here is the JSON file with some recent F-150 powerups included> ford-pwr-up-info/data.json at main · tonesto7/ford-pwr-up-info (github.com)

If you think this is not useful I don't need to develop it further, but if you do I will invest time in making it look much better.
This is great 👍

tonesto7

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat 502A | 3.5L PowerBoost
Occupation
IT Admin | Software Developer
Keep checking back occasionally as the site is under development and I'm just trying to find the patterns between the F-150, Lightning, and Mach-E so I can try to make a single list that reflects all vehicles.

OP
OP
rugedraw

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Keep checking back occasionally as the site is under development and I'm just trying to find the patterns between the F-150, Lightning, and Mach-E so I can try to make a single list that reflects all vehicles.
There is a master list I can send you that has all of them mixed together like it was on the wiki before @Kanuck separated them. It was my idea to keep them separated because it was confusing to decipher the way it was. In the OP, all three models have a spreadsheet, but I can send you the master if that is easier.
Sponsored