• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Yep, I did. And no new deposit for the new dealership, either.
Awesome thanks! I have the same thing on my account and was worried when I saw $0.00

BTW, I just received an email from my dealer and they said they will be converting reservations to orders the 1st week of November. Is it possible the configurator will open on the 26th and orders will start the following week?
Sponsored

Last edited:

techguydave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
IT
Awesome thanks! I have the same thing on my account and was worried when I saw $0.00
You're welcome!

BTW, I just received an email from my dealer and they said they will be converting reservations to orders the 1st week of November. Is it possible the configurator will open on the 26th and orders will start the following week?
Nothing from my dealer yet, but I was going to follow up anyway to see if they could update me on my position in their queue (if possible).

RickE

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Welp, ordered a Rivian.
I still have my Lightning reservation. I can cancel the Rivian order of I need to. But this gives me the impression that Ford will botch another product launch. Not only are the doing a piss poor job of communicating with customers, they can’t even get it right with the dealer network.

Bottom line, there has been very very little information that has come out from Ford since the May 19th event. What information we do have is directly from that event. I cannot think of one single piece of new information that Ford has released about the Lightning after the May 19th event. All the information we have about trim levels, specific pricing, options, standard equipment and order dates are all simply rumors.

Easycamper

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F-150 XLT 5.0L, 2018 PacHy, 2013 Volt
The unofficial date that was never announced has changed so we don’t really have anything to complain about.

I’ve been through too many new car launches to get worked up about every internal target date along the way.

Hang in there people. We will be able to order in “Fall 2021” just like Ford said.

FordTough98198

First Name
Domenic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Expedition MAX KR, 2022 Lightning (reserved)
Occupation
Business Consultant
Everyone is so excited, nervous, worked up. Just take a breath. These things will come online when they come online. Will there be a pothole along the way? Undoubtedly. Will you be the first truck off the line? Probably not. We can't change any of the outcomes, so just enjoy the updates we do get and stop stressing. You're taking hours off your ticker... less time to spend with our fun machines as time marches on and they get more tech-advanced. Be well, fellow enthusiasts! ?

Sponsored
OP
OP
pstansel

pstansel

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER, Hyundai EV6
Occupation
Engineer
Except until it's past the 26th it could still be true ;) I get what's been posted here, but there are other dealers posting it's wrong. So safe to say none of us know :( Yet.

Whiskey

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid, 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid
Occupation
Retired Miner
Started a “Chat Session” and this is what I got in return. See attached
Ford F-150 Lightning October 26 is apparently NOT when 2022 F-150 Lightning ordering begins (order bank opens) 8C6073DC-D746-459F-8368-19B72E649613
Ford F-150 Lightning October 26 is apparently NOT when 2022 F-150 Lightning ordering begins (order bank opens) 8C6073DC-D746-459F-8368-19B72E649613

Diabolical!

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'11 F250, '17 Chevy Volt, '22 Lightning (Reserved)
Started a “Chat Session” and this is what I got in return. See attached
8C6073DC-D746-459F-8368-19B72E649613.png
8C6073DC-D746-459F-8368-19B72E649613.png
That's better than I got. I used facebook messenger to ask Ford about any information regarding configuring/ordering on the Lightning. Three days later I received a response to call Ford marketing at 1-800-334-4375. I called. After 45 minutes on hold, I had to give in an select the option to leave a message and have them call me back (I had a meeting at work and couldn't hold any longer). I left a message with my name, number, and a message explaining that I was a reservation holder seeking information on configuring/ordering the Lightning. That was last Friday. Still waiting on a call back.

Tony Burgh

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
That's better than I got. I used facebook messenger to ask Ford about any information regarding configuring/ordering on the Lightning. Three days later I received a response to call Ford marketing at 1-800-334-4375. I called. After 45 minutes on hold, I had to give in an select the option to leave a message and have them call me back (I had a meeting at work and couldn't hold any longer). I left a message with my name, number, and a message explaining that I was a reservation holder seeking information on configuring/ordering the Lightning. That was last Friday. Still waiting on a call back.
Similar to my experience. Except you had more patience. I just hung up.

Sponsored

GreasyLightning47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota, Lexus
I just spoke with my dealer 2 days ago and he confirmed ordering to take place on the 26th and we set up an appointment. Ford also has an earnings call the 27th. Coincidence ? Maybe? Maybe not? I believe at the very least the configurator will go up.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
I just spoke with my dealer 2 days ago and he confirmed ordering to take place on the 26th and we set up an appointment. Ford also has an earnings call the 27th. Coincidence ? Maybe? Maybe not? I believe at the very least the configurator will go up.
I think the configuration will go up on the 26th, and the following week will be ordering time. I can’t find it but somone posted about this being the case with the Bronco.

techguydave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
IT
It took me nearly an hour to call and change my reservation last week, so I'm guessing they don't have a lot of call center agents.