First Name
Jarred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 powerboost
Occupation
PA
I Would suggest you talk to folks you trust on those.
They were without a doubt the worst tire i have ever had in winter. Not even close.
Equally bad off road
I ordered LT tires on my F150 to be certain i didnt get pirelli's.
did you have the scorpion all terrain plus or the scorpion ATR?

the scorpion all terrain plus are one of the highest rated tires in the segment on tire rack.
Sponsored

jusrya

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat 502A FX4 PowerBoost
Occupation
CPA
I Would suggest you talk to folks you trust on those.
They were without a doubt the worst tire i have ever had in winter. Not even close.
Equally bad off road
I ordered LT tires on my F150 to be certain i didnt get pirelli's.
I couldn't agree more. The Pirelli Scorpion ATR's that came on my 2021 XLT were the worst tires I have ever had. Absolutely worthless in snow, packed or fluffy. Dumped them and got Wranglers.
Just so everybody is talking about the same thing.... the Pirelli Scorpion All Terrain Plus are very different tires from the Pirelli Scorpion ATR. Everything I've heard and read about the ATR's is not very good. Most people who have All Terrain Plus on this forum seem to love them.

IconicJJR

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Wow.... I put 285/65 Ridge Grapplers on my PowerBoost and I only get about 15 mpg. Not lifted, just leveled. I am seriously thinking about swapping them out for lighter tires. If I was getting 23 mpg, I'd stick with them because I really like the look.
Well my overall mpg before was about 20 and it is now 18. But like i say i drove normal with plenty of quick accelerations.

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
did you have the scorpion all terrain plus or the scorpion ATR?

the scorpion all terrain plus are one of the highest rated tires in the segment on tire rack.
Had the plus. My opinion is Pirelli should stick to performance car tires. They are very good at that. One of the best.

Just my opinion, they suck in snow. And barely ok off road.

The Cooper AT3 4s and Falken WP are in a different league. As is BFG.

I live in the NE ohio snow belt. We get lots of snow. Last month had 30 inches one night. Followed by 20 a couple days later. I also spend lots of time in the mountains of WV.

Not bragging. I know to some, that is just a flurry. Just saying i log lots of miles on unplowed country roads and WV mountain "roads". Pirelli's dont cut it for me.

My pick is Falken or Cooper. Usually depends on who has the size i need at the time. I had both on my 2014 F150. Now running Cooper on my 2019 Ranger. When i ever get my 22 F150, one of those will be on it.

I dont put much in internet ratings, no way of nowing what is real or not.

Just my opinion.

Atlee

First Name
Erroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Power Boost, XLT 302A, 4x4, SCrew, 6.5' bed
Occupation
retired
ive been running duratracs on my pb. They are quiet and smooth and hook very well. My Mpg’s did go down a tad but for me it was worth it

BBDB2B1B-A96B-4345-A531-74FE3374570E.jpeg

EEB382E9-040C-423E-8510-7F742A2A5C3E.jpeg
Define "gas milage did go down a tad".

Sponsored

herothedog

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 XLT PowerBoost 7.2kW
Hey all, so I originally wanted to run 34s (Toyo Open Country) and do a level but with the gas mileage concern I'm wondering if I stick to the stock size and do a reverse level if there is a recommended tire for all weather (I live in Colorado and drive in the snow regularly) or if I should go for snow tires?
Look for three peak-rated tires, or they might be called Severe Snow Service Rated. They are all-terrain tires that are as good or sometimes better than snow tires, and they can run all year round. My Powerboost came with https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tire...White+Letters&partnum=67SR8GRAPTOWL&tab=Specs. There are many brands that have this rating so there are many to choose from. I will probably upgrade to a bit heavier duty tire later, and sacrifice a bit of MPG doing so.

I've had three peak tires on all my SUVs and now truck and run them all year and have been happy. Coming up the mountain up to our house on a grade that often is more than 7% in 10 inches of snow-covered road I rarely even need to kick in 4x4.

itsdchz

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost FX4 XLT with Stuff
I have added the Cooper ATP in 275/60/20, and so far with 120 miles on Them, I have noticed a drop of MPG to be roughly 4-5/10 of a gallon. Next week we will take a trip down to Disney, and I will be able to gauge the drop on a long highway stretch a little better.

Ford F-150 All Terrain Tires for your Powerboost 1A7D85A2-60B6-47A8-841D-29B508F81CE2

JahWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Powerboost Smoked Quartz
295/65R20 Nitto ridge grapplers on Powerboost and leveled. E motor still kicks on, still get 23 mpgs when I feather it. Don't do that much though. Truck looks much better get compliments all the time.

Still have the old tires. Will probably sell.

8E296462-B06F-4BE4-9F31-4441261618CF.jpeg

06E96BB1-AA3D-4203-88A8-F7DB51A183BB.jpeg
What level kit are you running?

powerboost_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 PB XLT 302A & 2021- PB Lariat 502A
Hey all, so I originally wanted to run 34s (Toyo Open Country) and do a level but with the gas mileage concern I'm wondering if I stick to the stock size and do a reverse level if there is a recommended tire for all weather (I live in Colorado and drive in the snow regularly) or if I should go for snow tires?
Been running with 34's (295/60R20) Toyo AT3's for 10 months with 2" level. My PB avg. has been around 10-12l/100km or 20-22 MPG highway (+125km/hr or +75MPH) slower I do get better. Around town and less than 90km/hr speeds, my PB has been avg'ing 7.5 to 9L/100km or (26 to 31 MPG).

Ford F-150 All Terrain Tires for your Powerboost F150MPG

Ford F-150 All Terrain Tires for your Powerboost MPG

Ford F-150 All Terrain Tires for your Powerboost TruckPB

Sponsored

renffurt

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Sales
I have the BFG K02s in 275/65r20, on a (Carbonized Gray) Powerboost, in CO, and getting 20-21mpg overall so far (1700ish miles).
Do you have the 275/65r20 on stock suspension? Also, did you recalibrate your speedometer after?
Your size is my ideal setup.

Atlee

First Name
Erroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Power Boost, XLT 302A, 4x4, SCrew, 6.5' bed
Occupation
retired
Look for three peak-rated tires, or they might be called Severe Snow Service Rated. They are all-terrain tires that are as good or sometimes better than snow tires, and they can run all year round. My Powerboost came with https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tire...White+Letters&partnum=67SR8GRAPTOWL&tab=Specs. There are many brands that have this rating so there are many to choose from. I will probably upgrade to a bit heavier duty tire later, and sacrifice a bit of MPG doing so.

I've had three peak tires on all my SUVs and now truck and run them all year and have been happy. Coming up the mountain up to our house on a grade that often is more than 7% in 10 inches of snow-covered road I rarely even need to kick in 4x4.
Your PB came with LT tires? Did you get the FX4 option?

I didn't, but did get 4x4. There were supposed to be 275/65R18 AT tires included. The tread looks like normal all season street tires. In small print on the side of the tire are the words "All Terrain".

suryc

First Name
cyrus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 XLT, 2018 F150 Lariat, 2021 F150 Lariat
Your PB came with LT tires? Did you get the FX4 option?

I didn't, but did get 4x4. There were supposed to be 275/65R18 AT tires included. The tread looks like normal all season street tires. In small print on the side of the tire are the words "All Terrain".

what package did you order to get General Grabbers APT stock? Do you have a Tremer?
I have the FX4 package and ended up with Pirelli ATR’s.

turbospartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 PowerBoost Lariat
Do you have the 275/65r20 on stock suspension? Also, did you recalibrate your speedometer after?
Your size is my ideal setup.
Yep, completely stock. Did not recalibrate anything (not sure if only the dealer can do this?).

They aren't the widest tires, if you're looking for some big ol' beef.

Torch

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Lifted 3 inches with Cooper AT3 Xlt 305/70/17 on black rhino wheels. Still getting a solid 21-22 mpg around town and on local country back roads. Once sustained speeds over 70mph come into play I’m getting 19 mpg thanks to all that added rotational mass. Hoping a Roush cold air intake gets me back over 20…
Any photos? Still getting decent mileage?
Sponsored