Sponsored

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
This might be a dumb question but I am new to the forum. Does the deal with Granger include all F150s or is there limitations? I want to order a Tremor but this might effect my decision.
I think the Raptor is not included but the Tremor might be. Go to the OP first post and there is an email for Granger. Shoot them an email and ask. That will come straight from the horses mouth. Good luck.
Sponsored

Willis494

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F350 Superduty Platinum,2010 Ford Expedition
I think the Raptor is not included but the Tremor might be. Go to the OP first post and there is an email for Granger. Shoot them an email and ask. That will come straight from the horses mouth. Good luck.
The Tremor is included with the 3%.I got A quote from them on Thursday for a Tremor.

Raicilla

First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat SCREW AMB 157" PowerBoost 7.2kW
Go Granger!
You won't regret it: Chip is fabulously responsive (as noted here and about!).
...took a flight from the Upper Left Coast and drove her home just about a year ago. Great decision I would make again without hesitation!

Kidder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 3.5EB SCREW 157"
Go Granger!
You won't regret it: Chip is fabulously responsive (as noted here and about!).
...took a flight from the Upper Left Coast and drove her home just about a year ago. Great decision I would make again without hesitation!
Agree 100%! I drove my trade up there (versus flying) but the entire dealer experience was second to none. Chip is great to work with. The finance department is also very professional and had me out the door in 20 minutes.

Sponsored

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F150, 2017 F150
Occupation
Police Officer
Agree 100%! I drove my trade up there (versus flying) but the entire dealer experience was second to none. Chip is great to work with. The finance department is also very professional and had me out the door in 20 minutes.
That's what I was curious about as far as a trade. If it was worth driving it up there or trying to sell it to a dealer around here.

wolfman1

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat PB 502A
That's what I was curious about as far as a trade. If it was worth driving it up there or trying to sell it to a dealer around here.
I can be totally wrong on this and was going to do more digging before I pick up my Granger order hopefully this summer/fall, but having a trade-in would lower the sales price of the vehicle so the amount of sales tax you pay when registering in your home state would be lower. Every state is different, but I believe in my home state (Texas) the 6.5% sales tax is against the sale price, which after trade-in would be lower than my order invoice price. So we're planning on driving our trade-in up when it's time.

Tobstertx3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
I can be totally wrong on this and was going to do more digging before I pick up my Granger order hopefully this summer/fall, but having a trade-in would lower the sales price of the vehicle so the amount of sales tax you pay when registering in your home state would be lower. Every state is different, but I believe in my home state (Texas) the 6.5% sales tax is against the sale price, which after trade-in would be lower than my order invoice price. So we're planning on driving our trade-in up when it's time.
You're 100% correct (For Texas anyway)

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
Yes each state is different. Although I do not think you have to trade in the old vehicle to the place you buy the new one. Any legitimate sale of your old vehicle and you will be able to deduct that amount from the new sale price. For example, if you sold it to a local Carmax type vendor you will get a slip for the sale that you use to deduct from the new price when you register that truck in your own state.

Virginia is different and we do not get to deduct that old sale price. Here we pay a lower sales tax than normal state sales tax, but we have to pay on the full amount. No trade in deduction. It is a rip off to me.

Groovy

First Name
Grover
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum, 2021 Mach 1
Texas has a 6.25% sales tax on vehicles. Sales price minus the trade in is what your pay tax on. Last year I drove my 2019 Mustang GT to IA and traded for a 2021 Mach 1. Took 2 days to drive home. Dallas county tax office had no problem with the paperwork from Granger.

Sponsored

Kidder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 3.5EB SCREW 157"
Bingo! I only paid tax on the sale and trade difference. Also saved me an airline ticket. A hotel room was cheap and I stayed at a dog friendly place with my copilot.

The Granger trade offer was competitive with the ones I got in the DFW area.

wolfman1

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat PB 502A
Bingo! I only paid tax on the sale and trade difference. Also saved me an airline ticket. A hotel room was cheap and I stayed at a dog friendly place with my copilot.

The Granger trade offer was competitive with the ones I got in the DFW area.
Thanks for confirming. I look forward to making the same trip, hopefully soon.

Jloyd98

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Sport 302a PB
Ordered my Tremor from Granger this morning, well technically yesterday morning now. Got my email confirmation from Ford within 30 minutes. Lucky for me, Granger is 15 miles down the road.

Ryan74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT Carbonized Gray 4x4
Ordered my Tremor from Granger this morning, well technically yesterday morning now. Got my email confirmation from Ford within 30 minutes. Lucky for me, Granger is 15 miles down the road.
Easy for you. I'm in CA. I just sent an email so I'll see what they say. Its a heck of a drive but if the deal is good enough...

Last edited:

Jloyd98

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Sport 302a PB
Easy for you. I'm in CA. I just sent an email so I'll see what they say. Its a heck of a drive but the deal is good enough...
I agree. I would drive cross country for deal, without a doubt. You can't even find a used 400A Tremor for less than the price I'm paying for a new 402A from Granger.
Sponsored