Sponsored

Coopaloopa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat 501A Sport
Anyone have an issue getting Granger to apply the Custom Order Retail Cash and a PCO to their order? They are claiming the custom order has expired, but it was active at the time of my order being placed and they said I can't use them together.

Seems to contradict what many have experienced on here so just checking. Trust Granger but seems like something is off here.
Sponsored

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
You would have to read that PCO. Often an offer like that will say "Not to be combined with other offers". I do not know if this is the case but that is a common practice.

Cb Mw

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bike
Anyone have an issue getting Granger to apply the Custom Order Retail Cash and a PCO to their order? They are claiming the custom order has expired, but it was active at the time of my order being placed and they said I can't use them together.

Seems to contradict what many have experienced on here so just checking. Trust Granger but seems like something is off here.
Interested in this. This is my only "offer " for my order. I brought it up when placing the order and they confirmed in a general way that all offers will be reviewed at time of pickup. I'm guessing it is still valid but cannot be combined with a PCO.

The offer was based orders placed before a certain date, not when delivery was taken by.

I just reviewed the offer for my area. It was place order by 7/5/22.

Ford F-150 3% Under Invoice 2022 F-150 Order - Granger Ford Screenshot_20220819-143319_Gmail

Last edited:

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor 402A, 2022 4Runner ORP

You’re SOL. I even checked with Ford

Coopaloopa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat 501A Sport
Appreciate the responses, for the record Granger has been amazing the entire time and they are trying to see what the deal is, I think there's something strange with Ford marketings record of me as a customer. I thought I've seen it be standard that guys were getting rebates + pco's but I could be mistaken.

Sponsored

cclark20

First Name
CD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Platinum SuperCrew PB 4X4 BAP

I was able to stack a $3K Exclusive cash offer/PCO, $1K order cash & $1K Bonus cash for ordering in Jan 22. All these incentives where valid when I ordered in Jan. Truck was delivered the end of July.

This was with another dealer.

Good Luck

Andrew6565

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT
I found this forum about 6 months ago doing research on finding a decently priced new F150. I live in CA so the prices are all at msrp or over. I want to share the experience I have had orderIng from Granger Ford, as it is quite the trek from CA as others have expressed and wondered if it was worth their while. I will try not to write a novel but I felt that it was something that needed to be shared.

it is worth your while to order from granger. Forget all the local dealers and contact Chip. He is legendary on this forum for a reason.

i ordered a 2022 F150 super crew Xlt Hdpp On may 12, 2022. I waited until down to the wire to order and was told by Chip expect 6-9 months. I was not in a hurry so the wait did not bother me. I had a 2013 F150 stx that I would need to sell before taking delivery of the new truck.

i received a production date of July 18th, which was very surprising and expected delays in production. The truck was in fact built july 23 and the window sticker populated exactly 7 days prior to that. The truck was delivered to granger by July 29th. I picked up the truck august 13th. My Hdpp truck came from Kansas City and i have read that the trucks coming out of Kansas City have had less delays. This might explain why it was built so fast. From the forums I have been reading this is extremely quick and I know some people out there are still waiting after many many months. I feel for you and I apologize for the pain that this quickly built truck may cause you.

I wanted to break down some costs as well so others out there see that traveling to granger is not as far as it may seem.

I flew from CA to Des Moines for ($340) x 2 ( I took my dad along for a once in a lifetime trip halfway across country) on a Friday and stayed at the holiday inn across from the airport- ($200). Saturday morning I took an Uber to granger for ($35) and had an appointment at 9:00 am. They do offer pickups from granger but my appointment was first thing and I wanted to be there early so the pickup wouldn’t work for me. I was out of the dealership by 9:30 along with the easiest and most enjoyable car buying experience possible. Chip and granger do everything the right way. I left granger by 9:30 and began my trip home. I put gas in right before Colorado - ($106) and ended up staying the night in Idaho springs, Co. -($149) highly recommend staying in Idaho springs, very nice area. Sunday morning I filled up again -($66) and continued the journey. I put gas in for the last time In Beaver, Utah for - ($135) and made it home by midnight Sunday night back in CA.

The entire trip cost me $1371. This doesnt include food because that will vary and we didn’t spend much on that anyway. This was an opportunity to see 6 states I have not been to and for some quality road trip time with my dad. Overall awesome experience and I highly recommend to anyone considering granger. I have gained a lot of insight from reading multiple forum converstations over the last few months so I felt that I should share my experiences for others to gain their own insight.

i ordered this truck for towing so I was able to break the truck in before getting home. Also, I did not receive any chips or damage to paint or bumpers in the 1800 mile trip home. Buying out of state and registering/ paying taxes in your home state is not that big of a deal, just do your homework. I will add some pictures as we all like to see payload numbers, window stickers and pictures of trucks. Thanks for all the info you have given me over the last few months and if anyone has any questions let me know.

Ford F-150 3% Under Invoice 2022 F-150 Order - Granger Ford A0C6ACB5-101D-47EC-AC3E-206165D01C97

Ford F-150 3% Under Invoice 2022 F-150 Order - Granger Ford 8248B90B-B81A-4E07-B3EF-1ED62E2D417C

Ford F-150 3% Under Invoice 2022 F-150 Order - Granger Ford 7F35A5F1-B40F-4001-AA83-60182A25E805

Ford F-150 3% Under Invoice 2022 F-150 Order - Granger Ford 4762E667-A28C-4A44-8CB6-AAB9805F7734

Ford F-150 3% Under Invoice 2022 F-150 Order - Granger Ford E03F6C01-DA33-42A8-A7A8-AFAB451FDF63

Ford F-150 3% Under Invoice 2022 F-150 Order - Granger Ford 4E59C291-DDAE-4290-A551-C80C5093C39C

Sponsored

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
I found this forum about 6 months ago doing research on finding a decently priced new F150. I live in CA so the prices are all at msrp or over. I want to share the experience I have had orderIng from Granger Ford, as it is quite the trek from CA as others have expressed and wondered if it was worth their while. I will try not to write a novel but I felt that it was something that needed to be shared.

it is worth your while to order from granger. Forget all the local dealers and contact Chip. He is legendary on this forum for a reason.

i ordered a 2022 F150 super crew Xlt Hdpp On may 12, 2022. I waited until down to the wire to order and was told by Chip expect 6-9 months. I was not in a hurry so the wait did not bother me. I had a 2013 F150 stx that I would need to sell before taking delivery of the new truck.

i received a production date of July 18th, which was very surprising and expected delays in production. The truck was in fact built july 23 and the window sticker populated exactly 7 days prior to that. The truck was delivered to granger by July 29th. I picked up the truck august 13th. My Hdpp truck came from Kansas City and i have read that the trucks coming out of Kansas City have had less delays. This might explain why it was built so fast. From the forums I have been reading this is extremely quick and I know some people out there are still waiting after many many months. I feel for you and I apologize for the pain that this quickly built truck may cause you.

I wanted to break down some costs as well so others out there see that traveling to granger is not as far as it may seem.

I flew from CA to Des Moines for ($340) x 2 ( I took my dad along for a once in a lifetime trip halfway across country) on a Friday and stayed at the holiday inn across from the airport- ($200). Saturday morning I took an Uber to granger for ($35) and had an appointment at 9:00 am. They do offer pickups from granger but my appointment was first thing and I wanted to be there early so the pickup wouldn’t work for me. I was out of the dealership by 9:30 along with the easiest and most enjoyable car buying experience possible. Chip and granger do everything the right way. I left granger by 9:30 and began my trip home. I put gas in right before Colorado - ($106) and ended up staying the night in Idaho springs, Co. -($149) highly recommend staying in Idaho springs, very nice area. Sunday morning I filled up again -($66) and continued the journey. I put gas in for the last time In Beaver, Utah for - ($135) and made it home by midnight Sunday night back in CA.

The entire trip cost me $1371. This doesnt include food because that will vary and we didn’t spend much on that anyway. This was an opportunity to see 6 states I have not been to and for some quality road trip time with my dad. Overall awesome experience and I highly recommend to anyone considering granger. I have gained a lot of insight from reading multiple forum converstations over the last few months so I felt that I should share my experiences for others to gain their own insight.

i ordered this truck for towing so I was able to break the truck in before getting home. Also, I did not receive any chips or damage to paint or bumpers in the 1800 mile trip home. Buying out of state and registering/ paying taxes in your home state is not that big of a deal, just do your homework. I will add some pictures as we all like to see payload numbers, window stickers and pictures of trucks. Thanks for all the info you have given me over the last few months and if anyone has any questions let me know.

A0C6ACB5-101D-47EC-AC3E-206165D01C97.jpeg

8248B90B-B81A-4E07-B3EF-1ED62E2D417C.jpeg

7F35A5F1-B40F-4001-AA83-60182A25E805.jpeg

4762E667-A28C-4A44-8CB6-AAB9805F7734.jpeg

E03F6C01-DA33-42A8-A7A8-AFAB451FDF63.jpeg

4E59C291-DDAE-4290-A551-C80C5093C39C.jpeg
Wonderful write up. Your going to remember that trip with your pops the rest of your life. No matter how brief it may of been.

Could you elaborate on the financial phone work you may have done before your trip out there. It would be interesting to hear the process you went through before you made the trek.

Good luck with the truck!

thechester

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150

A0C6ACB5-101D-47EC-AC3E-206165D01C97.jpeg

8248B90B-B81A-4E07-B3EF-1ED62E2D417C.jpeg

7F35A5F1-B40F-4001-AA83-60182A25E805.jpeg

4762E667-A28C-4A44-8CB6-AAB9805F7734.jpeg

E03F6C01-DA33-42A8-A7A8-AFAB451FDF63.jpeg

4E59C291-DDAE-4290-A551-C80C5093C39C.jpeg
That STX next to yours was my truck. I arrived at like 10:05AM to pick it up on the 13th 😎👍😜

Andrew6565

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT
Wonderful write up. Your going to remember that trip with your pops the rest of your life. No matter how brief it may of been.

Could you elaborate on the financial phone work you may have done before your trip out there. It would be interesting to hear the process you went through before you made the trek.

Good luck with the truck!
Kodiak,

Once I learned that my truck was delivered, July 29th, I emailed Chip to try and get a date setup because I had to purchase plane tickets and did not want to wait until the last minute. Chip said finance department would get a hold of me to setup a date. It took about a week for finance to get back to me due to the amount of vehicles arriving. Shelby in finance contacted me on Friday August 5th and I made arrangements for the following weekend. I had already planned on august 12-15 off from work for a camping trip so I was trying to utilize my already planned days off for the trip to Iowa. I was able to get my credit union cashiers check that week and sell my 2013 f150 as well.

I had planned from the beginning to finance through my local credit union. In order for that I needed to bring a cashiers check from the credit union for the amount financed. Granger was specific on having cashiers checks for the financing portion because they cannot add the lien holder onto the title or purchase agreement.

I looked over and e-signed all documents the week of, there was nothing different from when I ordered so no price changes or incentive changes. There was nothing left for me to do at the dealership except handover a few checks and get keys.

it was a little tight trying to get everything squared away in one week but I had prepared as much as possible leading up to that week. Definitely get financing in order ahead of time if not going through the dealership. I am already a customer at my credit union so that helped expedite the process. I paid no sales tax at the time, I have since paid at the CA DMV as I have started the registration process. Vehicles should be registered within 20 days of entry into CA. I will not get the Iowa documents until after, so the dmv told me to start the process with what documents I had in order to avoid any late fees.

Overall, pretty painless experience. The hardest part was coordinatIng the check in time from the credit union. Would do it again. Hope this gives some out of state buyers some insight on the process.

Andrew6565

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT
That STX next to yours was my truck. I arrived at like 10:05AM to pick it up on the 13th 😎👍😜
That’s pretty awesome, I’m definitely a fan of the stx trim. I had a 2013 silver STX.

Could you get your top glove box to close ? The rubber mat was keeping mine from closing and I had looked at your truck and saw your top glove box was open too. I had to trim the mat a little, Chip didnt know why they were like that.

thechester

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
That’s pretty awesome, I’m definitely a fan of the stx trim. I had a 2013 silver STX.

Could you get your top glove box to close ? The rubber mat was keeping mine from closing and I had looked at your truck and saw your top glove box was open too. I had to trim the mat a little, Chip didnt know why they were like that.
STX's don't have a door up there.

It's just an open cubby.
Sponsored