Sponsored

hussar1683

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 PB (on order)
OTA update 2.8.3 has let people use the rear view camera to see it displayed on the main screen when you are driving at higher speeds. IMO all trucks should come with a digital rear view mirror as many SUV's have had for some time. Utilizing the tech is a good thing and since it is there capitalize on it.

Imagine being able to put a topper on your truck and still being able to have a great view behind you. How novel an idea. :)
That’s awesome. Looking forward to the new feature!
Sponsored

ShadowFox

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Eddie Bauer Expedition, 2016 Mustang GT
Occupation
USAF
Same. Picked mine up Thursday. Literally signed one form and handed Shelby a check. If it was 5 minutes we spent 4 min and 30 seconds talking about our kids. 😂

IMG_5602.jpg
Ayyy ya finally got it, congrats.

thudnblunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 PowerBoost
Occupation
Cloud Software Architect
What is Granger's typical turnaround time from when they get the truck to when it's ready for pickup?

My truck is there now, delivered 8/8, but I don't really know when I should plan a trip out there from CA. I know they got a bunch of trucks delivered recently and I don't want to pester them.

Tobstertx3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
What is Granger's typical turnaround time from when they get the truck to when it's ready for pickup?

My truck is there now, delivered 8/8, but I don't really know when I should plan a trip out there from CA. I know they got a bunch of trucks delivered recently and I don't want to pester them.
I was told a week and a half but was ready on day 8.

hotrodmex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 500.5a
I don't think it's pestering to ask them direct about their expected date. Considering they need you to pick up the truck before 30 days, and you have to buy a flight and plan, being proactive can't hurt.

My truck was ready the 4th day after arrival, and I didn't even know it got there yet. They have been busier, though.

Sponsored

thudnblunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 PowerBoost
Occupation
Cloud Software Architect
I don't think it's pestering to ask them direct about their expected date. Considering they need you to pick up the truck before 30 days, and you have to buy a flight and plan, being proactive can't hurt.

My truck was ready the 4th day after arrival, and I didn't even know it got there yet. They have been busier, though.
Thanks. I expect mine may take longer, there are two open recalls on my VIN, one of which needs replacement parts to be ordered.

wolfman1

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat PB 502A
At the time I ordered there was a 0% offer by Ford so that was available to use for my truck. I ordered in February a little after you so that may be an option for you as well.
Holy sh*t, I ordered on 1/3 and I'm 99% sure there was 0% APR options then. With the rapid inflation/FED rate hikes I never imagined I could possibly get 0% financing when my truck finally arrives at Granger. You may have just made my whole weekend!

PMMePizza

First Name
Hayley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor 402A Oxford White
Occupation
General Manager
So I'm just trying to plan some ballparks here. I'm scheduled to be built on 9/19. Assuming I don't have any super weird chip things going on or get stuck anywhere, am i looking at needing to pick up in Oct sometime?

Cb Mw

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bike
So I'm just trying to plan some ballparks here. I'm scheduled to be built on 9/19. Assuming I don't have any super weird chip things going on or get stuck anywhere, am i looking at needing to pick up in Oct sometime?
I think I'd plan on November and be pleasantly surprised if were October.

Tobstertx3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Mine was 6/23 Build week with 6/30 Blend date. Picked it up from Granger 7/23. It was a KC Build which is a lot quicker delivery to the dealer than a Dearborn.

I’d consider mine a quick turnaround too.

Sponsored

Ryan74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT Carbonized Gray 4x4
Is this a ‘22 or ‘23?

PMMePizza

First Name
Hayley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor 402A Oxford White
Occupation
General Manager

aybe09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum Ordered
Am I wrong in thinking the 23 Production builds don't start until Oct 23?
2023 production starts October of this year.

nitewolfgtr

First Name
Jin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'16 GMC Canyon Duramax