Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
I just went back and looked and my order sheet was actually correct with 3%. I think there was just a typo somewhere on my correspondence back and forth. Thanks!
We will take 2% if you insist. :)
Sponsored

vidwiz

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
Grainger is great in spurring competition. I am in the Boulder area and was able to get a local dealer to match Grainger pricing. Have a blend date of tomorrow 12/3. Agree that is very hit and miss (largely miss) with the local CO dealers.
Hello tried a pm to you. Could you disclose the dealer and salesman? Would be much closer for me.

jmlaing

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe, 2022 Ford F150
@Granger Ford any update today on what vins were given to you? Seems like lariat 502a has been put on hold as of late.

YouPutz

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat 502a 3.5 Max Tow BlueCruise
I'm curious too. Ordered a 2022 F-150 lariat 502 a little over a week ago and have not received anything past the Confirmation. Are there any other options causing a delay in scheduling? I ordered spray in bedliner, unleashed stereo and the copilot Active

Sponsored

jmlaing

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe, 2022 Ford F150
I'm curious too. Ordered a 2022 F-150 lariat 502 a little over a week ago and have not received anything past the Confirmation. Are there any other options causing a delay in scheduling? I ordered spray in bedliner, unleashed stereo and the copilot Active
I ordered mine December 24th and still don't have a build date. I don't mind waiting but having a build date would be nice so I at least know how long I will have to wait.

ffxstc

First Name
frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Mustang GT PP1
Occupation
sales
Ordered my 2022 Super Duty in early November, took delivery mid January. Everyone from Zach who actually takes time to answers emails, to Dustin my sales associate really did a great job. Ordered a JEEP 392 from them in January, look forward to lots of business at Granger!!

smyph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Stuff and thing
I ordered mine December 24th and still don't have a build date. I don't mind waiting but having a build date would be nice so I at least know how long I will have to wait.
It took me over 2 months to get a vin and build date, which then got pushed twice. No one likes it, but you have to be prepared to "get it, when you get".

ramo

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Great thoughts and insights. For me the equation is more about time and timing. The cost of shipping (~$1,000) vs dropping everything to fly out to IA for the 1.5-2 days in somewhat short notice is the more difficult part.

As far as the pricing side of the equation, buying remote from Granger saved me tons (~$5k-$9k) before my transport / travel costs. Most, if not all local dealers aren’t honoring X-plan on ‘22 F-150 orders. They didn’t come right out and say it — in fact several told me they would honor X-Plan — but when it came time to actually placing the order or getting a price on paper they would all change to “MSRP or nothing”. Or, X-plan but only for select XLT models. The best I could do locally was a flat % over MSRP and that was by far the best but still thousands more than Granger.

Granger has been 100% easier to work with, honest, open and helpful…and less expensive by far. All of those are well worth challenges of buying remote to me — either the $1,000 shipping to Denver or the $300-$500 for flight / hotel/ drive.

All of that said, Frontier has $39 flights for around my scheduled delivery time so I may book a few a couple weeks apart “Just in case”.
@coloradobrandon, did you get any quotes for shipping from IA to CO? Considering doing something similar and just curious if that $1,000 figure was from a shipper or just an estimate. If you got that from a shipping company, I'd also be interested in who that is. I'd rather not road trip it... Thanks!

Sponsored

smyph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Stuff and thing
@coloradobrandon, did you get any quotes for shipping from IA to CO? Considering doing something similar and just curious if that $1,000 figure was from a shipper or just an estimate. If you got that from a shipping company, I'd also be interested in who that is. I'd rather not road trip it... Thanks!
I’m in CO. Got a quote of 1300 for uncovered transportation to Boulder. Looking at how cheap flight are I’m just going to fly in and drive.

Cranbery

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor
I’m in CO. Got a quote of 1300 for uncovered transportation to Boulder. Looking at how cheap flight are I’m just going to fly in and drive.
It was $2500 to Miami. <$500 for flights and hotels, figured I'd make a trip out of it and will drive it back instead.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
@Granger Ford any update today on what vins were given to you? Seems like lariat 502a has been put on hold as of late.
F-150 commitment was cancelled this week. Next Thursday is the next shot at scheduling.
Sponsored