First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
I'm curious too. Ordered a 2022 F-150 lariat 502 a little over a week ago and have not received anything past the Confirmation. Are there any other options causing a delay in scheduling? I ordered spray in bedliner, unleashed stereo and the copilot Active
Bedliner is said to delay.
Sponsored

vidwiz

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
Quick note on my experience thus far. Granger is super busy doing business. Generally takes a day or so for them to respond to build/price requests. However once you get that, and confirm you want to order, things move quickly. I was impressed that in less than half a day, they had my order set up, deposit taken, submitted to Ford, and actually got confirmation email from Ford same day too. I got lots of emails as this was occuring that were nice to have.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
There was 0 scheduling done this week. It'll restart next week on Thursday as the next chance.

F-150s weren't allocated out in this month's wholesale so that means Ford needs all of next month's scheduling cycle to clean up existing allocation in the system. So no new allocation will get assigned. We have 25 orders from our previous allocation to get scheduled.

We really haven't seen any issues getting things scheduled on lariat and lower trims outside of BAP.

We've been a little slow on responses because the 2022 Maverick orders closed this week and we put on a full court press. Now that is behind us and we can get back to normal. Better response times!

shnax69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 XLT
had some correspondence with chip as I ran the numbers and debated parlaying my appreciating 2020 2wd xlt into a 2022 4x4 xlt 302a. unfortunately too many variables for me to take the leap but passed on this thread to some others looking to buy new. 1 even told me today they ordered. great deal and the service from chip was great even though I can tell they are a busy operation. Hopefully can make a deal down the road its awesome that they are doing this for forum members.

Sponsored

doocatracer08

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 FORD F150 TREMOR, BLACK, 402A
Occupation
designer
any deals (3%below) on Lincolns?

F150SWPlat

First Name
Aleksandr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum 2021-2022
Occupation
IT
@Granger Ford , Zach i assume you’ve not gotten anything scheduled today for f150s? I heard about the morning miracle blast of 41 Superduty orders you got scheduled today, that was awesome. Wish they did the same for F150s sitting for a while at 02.

Wolf Man

First Name
WolfMan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
I don't think they do Lincolns but Zach or Chip would be able to give you a better answer.

cfrea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
@Granger Ford Hey Zach I spoke to Chip today. He explained that there will be no F150's scheduled this month? So if we placed an order towards the end of last month with you guys, we wont get scheduled until March?! Does that also mean no VIN till then? Thanks

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
any deals (3%below) on Lincolns?
We aren't a Lincoln store. Sorry.
@Granger Ford , Zach i assume you’ve not gotten anything scheduled today for f150s? I heard about the morning miracle blast of 41 Superduty orders you got scheduled today, that was awesome. Wish they did the same for F150s sitting for a while at 02.
No, we didn't receive any wholesale this month for F-150 and we've had 20 or so orders go on microchip hold. This is an indicator to me they are slowing down production because of chip issues. Also probably why higher end trims are scheduling more slowly.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
@Granger Ford Hey Zach I spoke to Chip today. He explained that there will be no F150's scheduled this month? So if we placed an order towards the end of last month with you guys, we wont get scheduled until March?! Does that also mean no VIN till then? Thanks
We have 25 remaining orders to be filled from last months allocation. But Ford nationwide did not allocate more F-150s. I'm sure this is to do with Chip shortage and why there's some trucks that went on microchip hold. I'm sure they hit pause in an effort to catch up.

jmlaing

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe, 2022 Ford F150
@Granger Ford How do these allocations work. Since I ordered my lariat 502a in December would I be a part of last months allocations which would mean I would potentially get a build date this month since they're catching up on those allocations instead of working on new ones ordered in February? Or am I understanding it wrong.

DarkSkyForever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang GT, 2022 F150 701A (Ordered)
Occupation
Software Engineer
@Granger Ford How do these allocations work. Since I ordered my lariat 502a in December would I be a part of last months allocations which would mean I would potentially get a build date this month since they're catching up on those allocations instead of working on new ones ordered in February? Or am I understanding it wrong.
I believe each dealership is given a number of vehicle orders every scheduling period, depending on the size and number they've sold previously.

If Granger has 25 outstanding orders, on a given Thursday they might be allocated 5, for example.

Then Ford would select from Granger's outstanding orders five to fulfill based on priority number, availability of parts, and date the order was placed.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Commodity are the biggest factor here. With a 502A I'd say you'd have a good case to get it scheduled quickly.

SuperDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
I believe each dealership is given a number of vehicle orders every scheduling period, depending on the size and number they've sold previously.

If Granger has 25 outstanding orders, on a given Thursday they might be allocated 5, for example.

Then Ford would select from Granger's outstanding orders five to fulfill based on priority number, availability of parts, and date the order was placed.
If I had ordered from a bigger dealer (such as Granger) instead of the small-town dealer that I did, would I have stood a greater chance of getting my truck built?
Sponsored