Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
Agreed - but reading through the thread posts the past few months on the Granger thread(s), they are a smaller high volume low margin dealership which has driven more business volume to them. Small business + Covid + a dealer rep having to key each 2022 build request manually into the Ford system based on a 2021 build sheet does not lend itself to high volume and fast turn arounds on info.
Yes, we're adding more staff. We should have 2-3 people not just Chip to help speed up the process.
Sponsored

dothedew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride, Model 3 Performance
Did you get a response? We've had a lot of illness (me included) and we're just now getting back close to full force.
Damn I am sorry to hear that. My wife manages a nursing home and about a third of the staff are out sick it has been a hell of a time. Hopefully things are looking up now.

I did not exactly get the response I was looking for lol - I was emailing the Ford@ email. I can follow up today or maybe email you directly? let me know :)

Wedge

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Platinum PB
Zach, I’d love to hear your insight on something. Unfortunately, no one at my dealership has any idea what the are talking about, and doesn’t seem very concerned about what causes delays or how to mitigate them.

I have a PB Plat order (placed July 10) that went unscheduled til December. I finally got it scheduled by removing BAP, recline seats, and adding adaptive steering. It’s priority 02 (has been since Nov) and scheduled for 2/21.

Now I see people getting scheduled with BAP and recline seats (features I really want) and without AP (a feature I care nothing about). Can I change my order at this point? If I, for example, say I DO want BAP, will it definitely change my 2/21 build date at this stage?

thanks for knowing what you are talking about and actually caring. If I could do it all over again I’d place my order with you.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Damn I am sorry to hear that. My wife manages a nursing home and about a third of the staff are out sick it has been a hell of a time. Hopefully things are looking up now.

I did not exactly get the response I was looking for lol - I was emailing the Ford@ email. I can follow up today or maybe email you directly? let me know :)
Send me a pm and I'm happy to help.
Zach, I’d love to hear your insight on something. Unfortunately, no one at my dealership has any idea what the are talking about, and doesn’t seem very concerned about what causes delays or how to mitigate them.

I have a PB Plat order (placed July 10) that went unscheduled til December. I finally got it scheduled by removing BAP, recline seats, and adding adaptive steering. It’s priority 02 (has been since Nov) and scheduled for 2/21.

Now I see people getting scheduled with BAP and recline seats (features I really want) and without AP (a feature I care nothing about). Can I change my order at this point? If I, for example, say I DO want BAP, will it definitely change my 2/21 build date at this stage?

thanks for knowing what you are talking about and actually caring. If I could do it all over again I’d place my order with you.
Sorry, we used to be able to make some small edits, but now with this inventory issue they've eliminated any changes outside of maybe some colors after receiving a VIN.
@Granger Ford I hope u doing well now. Do you guys have update on Black Appearance Package? also, any photos for cars optioned with package. Thanks
Unless we received one in the last couple days, we have yet to receive one here at the store.

Sponsored

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
@Granger Ford Do you guys have update on Black Appearance Package? also, any photos for cars optioned with package. Thanks
Unless we received one in the last couple days, we have yet to receive one here at the store.
Man, I'm sure you can even even just pictures of BAP trucks at this point for a fair hefty margin. Nice way of making some easy money. :) Yes please @Granger Ford @GrangerChip any pictures would be extremely welcome and appreciated if you can get them.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Man, I'm sure you can even even just pictures of BAP trucks at this point for a fair hefty margin. Nice way of making some easy money. :) Yes please @Granger Ford @GrangerChip any pictures would be extremely welcome and appreciated if you can get them.
The internet has better sources of finding them than we have, I can promise you that. ?

C_Harris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 SQ King Ranch
Occupation
Health Care
Yes, we're adding more staff. We should have 2-3 people not just Chip to help speed up the process.
@Granger Ford, new to the Forum, but sent you an email yesterday concerning a new order. I know ya'll are pretty busy, sent it to the general e-mail ford@grangermotors address. Hello all and excited to join the site!

Anthony Cavallaro

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Commercial Roof Project Manager
Any movements with platinums yet?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
@Granger Ford, any updates on scheduling today. When Ford Emails are sent? Are you having BAP Lariat scheduled now
We only had 2 retails picked up today. Both were 302A crew cabs. Looks like anything high end didn't get picked up, which is the biggest mix of our orders.

h2*uQtkY-a

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 AntiMatter Blue F150 PowerBoost
Occupation
communications tech
We only had 2 retails picked up today. Both were 302A crew cabs. Looks like anything high end didn't get picked up, which is the biggest mix of our orders.
@Granger Ford hopefully my XLT 302a PowerBoost will be there soon. The email I got from Ford said it should be at the dealership between January 23rd and January 29th.

C_Harris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 SQ King Ranch
Occupation
Health Care
@Granger Ford What do you suspect are the barriers/delays to the higher end models not getting picked up? Bed liner, BAP, paint, etc.? Anything that is a delay at the factory that you can do after delivery to the dealership like spray in liner and the like? Ready to get my order squared away! :)

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
@Granger Ford hopefully my XLT 302a PowerBoost will be there soon. The email I got from Ford said it should be at the dealership between January 23rd and January 29th.
We've been having some issues getting transports on time with a labor shortage of drivers. But hopefully it gets here quickly and they have that straightened out.
Who delivers most the granger trucks? I wanna track mine :)
They come from Kansas City. Jack Cooper is typically the transport company.
Sponsored