1965 Factory Five MK IV Roadster, 2022 F150 Platty
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 For F150 Platinum
Tired,
I had my order in on 10/2/21. Got my VIN just before Christmas. Was checking the Vehicle Order Tracking site hourly for weeks (https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking/status/?vin=1*********). Lo and behold, on Wednesday (1/19/22), I was able to see progress on my order: "In Production" according to the website; and it had a link for my Window Sticker. According to the sticker, my build date was 1/24/22, which was the same date I was given over the phone about a month ago. I'm hoping that it ships shortly after that--I have high hopes based on some of these threads, but I won't hold my breath. Just keep waiting patiently. I'll give an update when my status changes. Good luck!
Thanks Bling.
I just got an update from my dealer that the build date is 3/3 (ugh). No update on the Ford site though and no sticker yet. Still waiting patiently.

stans2000

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Thanks Bling.
I just got an update from my dealer that the build date is 3/3 (ugh). No update on the Ford site though and no sticker yet. Still waiting patiently.
Tired,
I had my order in on 10/2/21. Got my VIN just before Christmas. Was checking the Vehicle Order Tracking site hourly for weeks (https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking/status/?vin=1*********). Lo and behold, on Wednesday (1/19/22), I was able to see progress on my order: "In Production" according to the website; and it had a link for my Window Sticker. According to the sticker, my build date was 1/24/22, which was the same date I was given over the phone about a month ago. I'm hoping that it ships shortly after that--I have high hopes based on some of these threads, but I won't hold my breath. Just keep waiting patiently. I'll give an update when my status changes. Good luck!
I'm in the same boat, but I'm confident our trucks will be shipped by the end of the month.

Last edited:

fastcz5

First Name
Sachin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum
May be out of context of this Thread (Searched and could not find elsewhere. Please point to me if there is a thread for this topic):

While waiting for my Truck, I am looking for getting my truck Custom Painted - Dark Appearance/Covert edition - basically replacing all chrome to body color - which for me is Smoked Quartz.
This may be a long shot, but would anyone here know any place near Iowa that does a good job at it? My first truck, and I don't even know where/what to search for to find such places. I do not mind driving 100-200 miles to get it done, however would not want to drop my truck to a far off place for days.

Anyone here from/near Iowa who has some suggestions?

Bluesman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1965 Factory Five MK IV Roadster, 2022 F150 Platty
You might ask STS in Davenport but I don't believe they do paint work. Might be able to point you in the right direction though..

https://www.sporttruckinc.com/

Sponsored

fastcz5

First Name
Sachin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum

fastcz5

First Name
Sachin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum
My original Production date was scheduled for week of Feb 21, 2022 (This was back on Dec 2 when I received my VIN email from Ford).. Received this email today from Ford notifying me of it being delayed to Week of March 14.
Not sure if this is good or bad news? Is this one of many reschedules that may come my way, or is it a sign that things are getting closer for my truck to be built?

Has anyone else received such an email? Was it scheduled the 2nd time, or did Ford kept doing it for month?

Ford F-150 2022 F-150 ordering & start of production dates Ford.PNG

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor
My original Production date was scheduled for week of Feb 21, 2022 (This was back on Dec 2 when I received my VIN email from Ford).. Received this email today from Ford notifying me of it being delayed to Week of March 14.
Not sure if this is good or bad news? Is this one of many reschedules that may come my way, or is it a sign that things are getting closer for my truck to be built?

Has anyone else received such an email? Was it scheduled the 2nd time, or did Ford kept doing it for month?

Ford.PNG
luck of the draw in the ford lottery. One guy here was bumped 9 times. Good luck

ISLANDF150

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 XLT FX4 3.5L Ecoboost
luck of the draw in the ford lottery. One guy here was bumped 9 times. Good luck
Can you be bumped once you have your window sticker?

fastcz5

First Name
Sachin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum
I think I read somewhere on this thread that once you have the sticker, then it should not change.
FYI - I do not have a window sticker yet

Sponsored

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor
Can you be bumped once you have your window sticker?
Yup. Not really likely but has happened to many here.
also just cause ur built doesn’t mean it’s complete. Some have had their trucks sit in a parking lot awaiting chips for 6 months

stans2000

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150

ISLANDF150

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 XLT FX4 3.5L Ecoboost
Of course we can lol.....this is quite the game with no control on our end

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 For F150 Platinum
Of course we can lol.....this is quite the game with no control on our end
I have a build date of 3/3 but I'm not holding my breath. I really want this truck but may need to start looking at something else. Driving around a 2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ for the last 6 months. It's great on the highway. NOT.