Sponsored

fastcz5

First Name
Sachin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum
If you got your VIN you will know what plant. The 11th position will be a F for Dearborn, a K for KC
Thanks for that information. Its F = Dearborn
Sponsored

fastcz5

First Name
Sachin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum
Thats a good thing, the KC trucks are getting screwed it seems
I read that the KC plant was paused for production for 1 week, but yet the date of my scheduled build has been shifting to the right. So, whether its a good thing being at Dearborn, or not, only time or ford will tell
Trying to stay excited to get my 1st truck...one day!

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
I read that the KC plant was paused for production for 1 week, but yet the date of my scheduled build has been shifting to the right. So, whether its a good thing being at Dearborn, or not, only time or ford will tell
Trying to stay excited to get my 1st truck...one day!
I haven't been bumped yet. Ordered 1/29, 3/28 build week I have a 157 Lariat mid

fastcz5

First Name
Sachin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum
I haven't been bumped yet. Ordered 1/29, 3/28 build week I have a 157 Lariat mid
Wow! That is a quick scheduled build for you. Keeping fingers crossed they build on their 3/28 date!

Sponsored

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
Wow! That is a quick scheduled build for you. Keeping fingers crossed they build on their 3/28 date!
Me too. Each Thursday that passes without a bump makes me optimistic. There are a tone of patient and excited people in this forum

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I ordered on 11-19-21 with a priority 10 and haven't received anything other than the confirmation from Ford. Dealer doesn't know anything. I call the 800 number listed in this thread and they say no change in status yet, no vin, nothing. Starting to think Ford is Sgt. Schultz!!!
Hi there! Can you send us a PM with your VIN and Ford dealership information? I’d be happy to look into this F-150 concern on my end.

bgator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum
Also, is there a way to know which plant is building mine, or is it based on the model and trim?
Somewhat based on trims. All Platinums are built in Dearborn. Some options, like hybrid engine, are built in Dearborn regardless of trim.

Owen

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
2 is basically the best code you can get. Dealers can only go 10-19. 2 is from Ford corp.

From what I’ve read a 1 gets you to the front of the line (aka the train that derailed and dropped all those trucks - they probably got a 1 on the reorder)
Also the higher trims need more chips. So they are in way less supply. I ordered a lariat. See my sig how long I’ve been waiting….

Owen

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
I appreciate the info. Just starting to get discouraged with not receiving any communication from Ford.

Sponsored

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor
I appreciate the info. Just starting to get discouraged with not receiving any communication from Ford.
just pound your sales guy. They ain’t busy selling cars. But unfortunately till you get a vin it’s just a waiting game.

TTABLE213

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang, 2020 Escape, 2022 F150 Platinum PB
Occupation
Retired
just pound your sales guy. They ain’t busy selling cars. But unfortunately till you get a vin it’s just a waiting game.
Even then, it's a waiting game. I'm so anxious to see a Window Sticker. For me, It will show up any day now. Build date for is currently 3/15.

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor
Even then, it's a waiting game. I'm so anxious to see a Window Sticker. For me, It will show up any day now. Build date for is currently 3/15.
Mine showed up about 9 days before. My build date is 3/11 and mine showed up Wednesday nite before I went to sleep.

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
How do I know the latest Priority code? I mean when the dealer sent me the order sheet it was at Priority 10, but that was when it was ordered in Nov. Also, is there a way to know which plant is building mine, or is it based on the model and trim?
Best to stop worrying about priority.

There is no difference right now between a 10 and a 19. Its based on commodities. Orders are built based on what they have. If no parts, its not scheduled. If everything is available its scheduled.

And dont start worrying what part or option is the current hold. It changes on a dime.

We are goining through the same thing. Up until a week ago, we had zero issues.
Now, we cant get this chip or that capacitor, or that dohicky. Next week it will be a different set of issues.

And they are all costing 40% more. We just raised our prices 12% to cover our costs.

Sit back. Relax. Chill. It will be delivered at some point.

Atlee

First Name
Erroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Power Boost, XLT 302A, 4x4, SCrew, 6.5' bed
Occupation
retired
Best to stop worrying about priority.

There is no difference right now between a 10 and a 19. Its based on commodities. Orders are built based on what they have. If no parts, its not scheduled. If everything is available its scheduled.

And dont start worrying what part or option is the current hold. It changes on a dime.

We are goining through the same thing. Up until a week ago, we had zero issues.
Now, we cant get this chip or that capacitor, or that dohicky. Next week it will be a different set of issues.

And they are all costing 40% more. We just raised our prices 12% to cover our costs.

Sit back. Relax. Chill. It will be delivered at some point.
Bingo. In the good old days, 10 was good, 19 not so good. Now you want to be lucky and have ordered all the right options.
Sponsored