First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Sport 5.0
Occupation
Reactor Operator
A lot of people go with cheapos because you replace them anyways but I always ran Bosch Icons on my vehicles and had good luck even in crappy WI winters. When I bought my 14th gen I gave the Rain X Silicone "AdvantEdge" a try and I'll go back to the Bosch Icons after this winter. Noticeable difference in how they held up. Maybe it's just the set I happen to pick up but they started shitting the bed about 2 snowfalls in.

JJSnell

First Name
JJSnell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum FX4 PB
Occupation
Owner, IT Consulting\MSP company.
So I'm going to get laughed at probably but I bought a pair for my son's car off of eBay. They were a knock-off brand so far they've been really good. $13.99 for the pair I figure at that price I could buy four pair and still be ahead when it comes to other high end, high priced blades.

Looks like price has dropped...

Ford F-150 Wiper Blades Recommendation? 1000008351

Sponsored

ks54703

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22,XLT,302a,2.7EB,19Escape,87 GLHS 79 Magnun GT
Occupation
Retired IBEW Local 14 inside wireman
Ford F-150 Wiper Blades Recommendation? 1705773331282

Local area store has a $5 buck off coupon on these limit (4) at a cost of $21.99 each. Ran Bosch Icons but around here the local auto part stores are ridiculous on pricing for the walk in consumer.

Heavishot

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum F-150
I’ve always had good luck with Bosch Icon.

crazywayne311

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 SCrew 157" Agate Black Lariat 502A
Occupation
CTMO
If you have the Ford Protect maintenance plan, they're included, along with quite a few other items.

1705756372206.jpeg
dumb question, anyone know how to find out what maintenance plan one has? i can go through my paperwork but i didnt know if there was another way hah

OP
OP

Mike_D

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat Powerboost
dumb question, anyone know how to find out what maintenance plan one has? i can go through my paperwork but i didnt know if there was another way hah
@crazywayne311

If you have a smartphone with the FordPass app installed, a maintenance plan might possibly be listed under Service-->Warranty-->Ford Protect Extended Service Plans? (assuming if you purchased a maintenance plan, it was purchased from Ford/Ford Protect). I don't have a maintenance plan, so just guessing.....

crazywayne311

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 SCrew 157" Agate Black Lariat 502A
Occupation
CTMO
Found this now I gotta figure out what they include. See the dealer screwed me big time and added stuff to make up for the trouble but I honestly can’t remember. One service advisor mentioned certain details for my 20k service but when I got to FORD the other service advisor was lost.

Ford F-150 Wiper Blades Recommendation? IMG_2769

Sponsored

lynskynbnd

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offcambercrawlers.com
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150, 1987 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Auto Tech
Rain X. Not the blades, but the liquid 'polish' that goes on the glass. I hardly use my wipers and they last a long time. It takes a few applications over a short period of time, but I only wipe it on a
Every few months. Especially with brand new glass.

Mr Salami

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum
I use Bosch FOCUS.

Eskram

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat PB 502a
Rain X. Not the blades, but the liquid 'polish' that goes on the glass. I hardly use my wipers and they last a long time. It takes a few applications over a short period of time, but I only wipe it on a
Every few months. Especially with brand new glass.
303 Graphene works pretty well on glass as well. Not sure if the chemistry has changed since I last used it, but RainX seemed to destroy my wiper blades over time.

lynskynbnd

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offcambercrawlers.com
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150, 1987 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Auto Tech
303 Graphene works pretty well on glass as well. Not sure if the chemistry has changed since I last used it, but RainX seemed to destroy my wiper blades over time.
I've been using Rain X for decades. My blades last well. I clean the blades every time I wash the windshield, even with the gas station squeegee. Always good to try multiple products. I used another type of windshield protectant that did not work any better than rain x and it was quite a bit more costly. I don't remember the name.
Sponsored