First Name
Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited
Occupation
Retired Navy
The update chart was very helpful. I had my truck in for warranty work, fix a stuck in park problem, and BC update. Cavalier Ford is familiar with the process. 2.6.0 today. They have tomorrow planned for the BC module updates. She did in fact confirm that it’s an all day process.
Sponsored

SonnyDigs

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
The update chart was very helpful. I had my truck in for warranty work, fix a stuck in park problem, and BC update. Cavalier Ford is familiar with the process. 2.6.0 today. They have tomorrow planned for the BC module updates. She did in fact confirm that it’s an all day process.
It's a full 8 hr update..
If nothing goes wrong..

Eldorado

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Hey guys, from Alberta, Canada here. I recently got the 21G01 - Blue Cruise Module Reprogramming recall done to my truck and was told it went successful.

Now when I enable cruise with Lane Keep assist, it says "Blue Cruise Active, Pay Attention.....". Essentially it's the same as before the update, but it now alerts me to watch the road if I look away.

So far, I am unable to activate the Hands Free mode (on a supported highway) which I'm assuming is because I am not subscribed to the Blue Cruise $600 purchase etc.

Issue now is when I go to the connected services site to subscribe, it just says "Coming Soon" still. Went through all the different departments at ford customer service and they all mentioned to wait for the OTA update, which I just got installed from the dealership. I've seen from other posts that people get an email or ford pass app notification as soon as the dealership was done updating, but I have not received this.

Any one have a similar experience with a fix?

Ford F-150 Bluecruise OTA Status? Screenshot_20220520-093532_Gallery
Ford F-150 Bluecruise OTA Status? Screenshot_20220520-092034_Chrome

imnuts

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A Powerboost 4×4
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
@Eldorado it looks like you're 1, maybe 2 module updates away. It is possible the dealership didn't rescan after their last update, or that Ford's system just didn't update properly to show the dealer the next available update.

Eldorado

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
@Eldorado it looks like you're 1, maybe 2 module updates away. It is possible the dealership didn't rescan after their last update, or that Ford's system just didn't update properly to show the dealer the next available update.
Is there anyone who can see missing updates with a vin search?

Sponsored

Bexiga

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Limited PB, 2019 Honda Accord Touring 2.0
Occupation
Operations Supervisor
Hey guys, from Alberta, Canada here. I recently got the 21G01 - Blue Cruise Module Reprogramming recall done to my truck and was told it went successful.

Now when I enable cruise with Lane Keep assist, it says "Blue Cruise Active, Pay Attention.....". Essentially it's the same as before the update, but it now alerts me to watch the road if I look away.

So far, I am unable to activate the Hands Free mode (on a supported highway) which I'm assuming is because I am not subscribed to the Blue Cruise $600 purchase etc.

Issue now is when I go to the connected services site to subscribe, it just says "Coming Soon" still. Went through all the different departments at ford customer service and they all mentioned to wait for the OTA update, which I just got installed from the dealership. I've seen from other posts that people get an email or ford pass app notification as soon as the dealership was done updating, but I have not received this.

Screenshot_20220520-093532_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220520-092034_Chrome.jpg
I thought this was a 1 year [ free complimentary from ford ] of blue cruise ?

Jack in Prescott

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat PB, 2014 Mazda3
My F150 Powerboost is now one year old...and remains without OTA since new. My 4th dealer appointment to resolve this is next week and I lack any confidence in them. Ford got my $1K BlueCruise money; I have nothing to show for it. I remain tremendously impressed with the truck, and remain totally disappointed with Ford's customer support. I was (past tense) in the queue for a MachE but they lost me as that customer some time ago.

My local Ford dealer is caught in a 1960's time warp, flailing around with these high-tech product problems. According to this morning's 'Ford Authority', CEO Farley now wants to be a media personality with his new Spotify program, interviewing celebrities and sports stars. I watched some YouTube video segments of Ford vs. Ferrari yesterday and that '60's FoMoCo looked painfully familiar to me: arrogant and confusing money with needed expertise. Jimbo desperately needs a few latter day Iacocca's and Shelby's rather than an interview show....unless he chooses to interview a few customers and be willing to eat some humble pie.

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150

Screenshot_20220520-093532_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220520-092034_Chrome.jpg
What is your Vin

Jus Cruisin

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GMC Sierra Denali Ultimate 4X4 - 6.2l
Occupation
Very retired
My truck is at the dealership for the trailer brake controller recall and my service writer indicated I can have the BlueCruise downloaded while there. So it's getting it. He indicated the trucks that have not received failed ota notices have gone smoothly. I'll report back later

Sponsored

Jus Cruisin

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Very retired
Truck is back in my garage. Same day. I didn't try BlueCruise out on the way home. I'll hop on the interstate tomorrow and see what it's like. They indicated download time was less than 2 hours.

imnuts

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A Powerboost 4×4
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
Truck is back in my garage. Same day. I didn't try BlueCruise out on the way home. I'll hop on the interstate tomorrow and see what it's like. They indicated download time was less than 2 hours.
What PowerUp version were you at beforehand? The IPMA update is ~2hrs on its own, so that comment seems very suspect unless you were almost there via OTA updates.

Jus Cruisin

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Very retired
What PowerUp version were you at beforehand? The IPMA update is ~2hrs on its own, so that comment seems very suspect unless you were almost there via OTA updates.
I was on 2.7.1. I have never had any failed OTA's. The writer said they had recently received some type of Ford update that has cut their download times from 8-17 hours down to a couple of hours.

Pierre.Granger

First Name
Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited
Occupation
Retired Navy
I’m well into 5 days in the shop. Dealer says two more updates and it’s updated. Cavalier Ford in Chesapeak, VA seems competent.

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
There must be a super secret FDRS++ version that only a few who have sworn to secrecy have access to. :)
Sponsored