Not-in-EAP-and-Waiting-for-BlueCruise-OTA-updates Anonymous

stew9

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum
Are you sure you have all the right settings turned on in order for BlueCruise to work?

Fast forward to 1:10 on the video:

So this video must be old (at least that's what I've heard). I don't have an Intelligent cruise option. I have everything else selected however. I only have Adaptaptive. Let me go record a video. sit tight
Sponsored

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Hmmmm.....interesting. The video is 4 months old which is a few updates ago, so you're right about that. It seems like you have everything turned on. I've been stuck at 2.7.3 for 6 weeks, so I haven't had a chance to play with BC yet. Hopefully someone else who actually has it can chime in and see if they see anything wrong with your settings.

There is a physical button on the right side of your steering wheel where you turn the lane centering on and off. Just because you have it on in your settings, doesn't mean you have it actually turned on. I didn't see the little green icon indicating your lane keep assist is on. That's the only thing I can think of.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Ah, the button is on the left side of the wheel and I said right. Yes, that is the button I was referring to. However, that road you're on may be a major road in your town, but it isn't a highway. From my understanding, most of the roads that Bluecruise work on are major highways. It may not be turning on there because that isn't a Bluecruise enabled road.

Open your Fordpass app and go to maps. The roads highlighted in red are the ones that Bluecruise will work on.

Sponsored

stew9

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum
Yeah but I had my shoes on I 75 in Florida turnpike so I know there’s a covered up

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
dictation sorry. I was driving on I75 and the Florida turnpike for 509
Miles
Ah. Then maybe you do have an issue that needs to be looked at by the dealer.
Sponsored