BlueCruise Date Expired BlueCruise Not working

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I hate to make a thread or start another thread about this BUT I am getting hammered with questions I have already answered.

If your Hand Free date has expired your BlueCruise will NOT WORK> The date in the Truck WILL NOT reflect the date in Ford Pass. It will need to be updated once a quarter. The latest update should have extended the date. Some people it did and some it didnt. It is an issue with the update!

Can it be fixed? Yes I can fix it.

What is needed to fix it? I need your VIN. I have to have access VIA TeamViewer to Forscan connected to your vehicle. You need a USB Drive. I have to make a change to the vehicle to allow the update to install and after I am done Ill change it back. The change will cause all the lights on the cluster to turn on stating everything is not working. Doesnt matter because when I am done it will be as if it never happened. If you cant stomach that bit of info then DO NOT CONTACT ME!

The fix will take an hour. Usually less but assume an hour so we arent rushed.

What vehicles can I make the fix work for. As of now any 21-22 Ford, Lincoln. So Mach E, F150, Lightning, Navigator. I CANNOT FIX 2023 at this time.

Do Not ask me if I can walk the dealer through it or explain it or whatever. Ill fix it if you want me to. Im not going to give a lecture on what or how I do it.

I have fixed everyone I have done thus far. No issues. If you think Im going to mess up your warranty or you think somehting bad will happen do not contact me. II am tired of trying to explain to everyone. I am willing to help. Im not a saleman and Im not charging for this and I am not going to convince yo to let me do it.

You are more than welcome to wait on ford. They may have a fix tomorrow or not at all. I do not know.

I am NOT sending anymore USB updates as they are NOT working. Ford once again has blown it.

IF YOU CONTACT ME INCLUDE YOUR VIN!
Sponsored

OP
OP

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
You rock @Jesse-Infotainment not once have you steered me wrong and always fix the issue!!! With much gratitude, THANK YOU SIR!!!!!!
Thank you! It’s was awesome to meet you and get to see that beautiful Navigator. I had never seen one before. It was great to help a great guy!

Glad it’s working for you!

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
Don't apologize for making a new thread. It's obvious why it's necessary. And now that you invested the time to "explain", I hope the ROI is that you don't have to ever again. :)

Now I and others can just point to the thread and say "everything you need to know is in post #1"

Sounds familiar, doesn't it? 🤣

OP
OP

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Don't apologize for making a new thread. It's obvious why it's necessary. And now that you invested the time to "explain", I hope the ROI is that you don't have to ever again. :)

Now I and others can just point to the thread and say "everything you need to know is in post #1"

Sounds familiar, doesn't it? 🤣
Yes it does 😂

Sponsored

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
Jesse, knowing the stress you’re dealing with I’ve intentionally NOT been sending people your way without at least trying to get others on here involved first. While you’re certainly the most experienced, in some situations, there are many others on here that can help as well. But when all else fails (which is common with bluecruise) I’ll point them to your threads.

m_bt54

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost Hybrid
Occupation
IT Director
Don’t apologize! You have helped so many people here with so many issues. Don’t burn yourself out helping difficult people. I have a habit of doing the same in my field of expertise and I always regret it in the end.

OP
OP

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Don’t apologize! You have helped so many people here with so many issues. Don’t burn yourself out helping difficult people. I have a habit of doing the same in my field of expertise and I always regret it in the end.
Yeah. I think thats kinda whats going on. I am a bit burned out. Crazy thing is I love this stuff love helping and doing this stuff but I have never been a social person. I am maybe the defenition of anti social. Very private. I have had such a great time meeting a lot of good people on this forum and I guess I am spoiled becasue up until recently everyone has always been great.
A few of the recent interactions have been not so enjoyable.

I completley understand the feeling when somethign isnt working and there is no help from the people that should be helping. I know it is hard to understand why I can fix something Ford cant right now. All I can say is trust me and Ill fix it. I know that woudl be difficult to do if I didnt have a history on this forum but I have to say i have yet to have a situation of anyone saying I did somethign that caused an issue to their vehicle. That with I cant even count how many interations and remote programming sessions.

I want to help. I do. I dont mind it. I guess I had to make te thread to clear up some of the questions and concerns.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Do Not ask me if I can walk the dealer through it or explain it or whatever. Ill fix it if you want me to. Im not going to give a lecture on what or how I do it.
Wouldn't it be easier on you overall if you made a tutorial on it so that people with FORscan and some kind of knowledge can do it without you having to do it for people who are capable of doing it themselves?

OP
OP

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Wouldn't it be easier on you overall if you made a tutorial on it so that people with FORscan and some kind of knowledge can do it without you having to do it for people who are capable of doing it themselves?
NO . Nothing I can let anyone do alone. This is not an easy stick a usb in situation

Sponsored

speedracercjr

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat EB
Occupation
O&G
Yeah. I think thats kinda whats going on. I am a bit burned out. Crazy thing is I love this stuff love helping and doing this stuff but I have never been a social person. I am maybe the defenition of anti social. Very private. I have had such a great time meeting a lot of good people on this forum and I guess I am spoiled becasue up until recently everyone has always been great.
A few of the recent interactions have been not so enjoyable.

I completley understand the feeling when somethign isnt working and there is no help from the people that should be helping. I know it is hard to understand why I can fix something Ford cant right now. All I can say is trust me and Ill fix it. I know that woudl be difficult to do if I didnt have a history on this forum but I have to say i have yet to have a situation of anyone saying I did somethign that caused an issue to their vehicle. That with I cant even count how many interations and remote programming sessions.

I want to help. I do. I dont mind it. I guess I had to make te thread to clear up some of the questions and concerns.
By chance have those bad interaction been from new members or low posters? I'm not saying a newbie shouldn't get help, but you can tell when someone has 1 or 2 posts and is demanding things and hasn't spent 15 minutes to do a little research.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
By chance have those bad interaction been from new members or low posters? I'm not saying a newbie shouldn't get help, but you can tell when someone has 1 or 2 posts and is demanding things and hasn't spent 15 minutes to do a little research.
Yes, he mentioned that detail in another thread recently.

JIMFOUNTAIN

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 SCREW PB 6.5' 701A
@Jesse-Infotainment

Just know that a bunch of guys appreciate all you have done for us and for adding insight to these many threads.

We don't have your skills... BUT WE HAVE YOUR BACK!

se7entys

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch
Occupation
IT
Hi @Jesse-Infotainment.. Had a qq hopefully on pre-req's you'd need to assist if you are able. I had previously messaged on another thread, but I'm glad you made a new one that can kinda be followed more now as there's already been a few you've helped out on, and basically spreading you thinner across them so to speak for the same issue.

I had mentioned i did get the ODBLink MX+ essentially for quick diag with the lite version for FORScan for myself and friends/family etc on the fly.. looking at the application comparison matrix of FORScan though from their website, and since you need team viewer for remote control of the connected device, i assume the MX+ will not cut it since it seems the FORScan for Windows cannot support the BLE device.. does that sound about right?

I probably need a J2534 with FORScan Extended license for you to even start i assume?
I can also send you my VIN if you want to even take a look at it to see if I'm basically where the majority of people are with this, or if my stuff is just way off.

OP
OP

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Hi @Jesse-Infotainment.. Had a qq hopefully on pre-req's you'd need to assist if you are able. I had previously messaged on another thread, but I'm glad you made a new one that can kinda be followed more now as there's already been a few you've helped out on, and basically spreading you thinner across them so to speak for the same issue.

I had mentioned i did get the ODBLink MX+ essentially for quick diag with the lite version for FORScan for myself and friends/family etc on the fly.. looking at the application comparison matrix of FORScan though from their website, and since you need team viewer for remote control of the connected device, i assume the MX+ will not cut it since it seems the FORScan for Windows cannot support the BLE device.. does that sound about right?

I probably need a J2534 with FORScan Extended license for you to even start i assume?
I can also send you my VIN if you want to even take a look at it to see if I'm basically where the majority of people are with this, or if my stuff is just way off.
Yes send your vin.. SO I can make the update and have it. in case the fix I haev gets shut out some how

I dont htink the BT OBD link will be anissue. sHould be fine.
Sponsored