Sponsored

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
Anyone care to check mine for FDRS updates please?

1FTFW1E83NFA44706 (F-150)
And
1FM5K8GC4LGB49873 (Explorer)

TIA
Would someone be willing to check out my two VINs? Thanks!

mkynaston

First Name
Merlin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost F150
Occupation
Army
I had ford install all of the available updates on my 21 Powerboost, however I still cannot enable BlueCruise. Can someone run a check on my VIN to see what else is needed?

1FTFW1ED4MFB18677

Jmendoza

First Name
JORGE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 Lariat
I had ford install all of the available updates on my 21 Powerboost, however I still cannot enable BlueCruise. Can someone run a check on my VIN to see what else is needed?

1FTFW1ED4MFB18677
What version sync you on . Might have not done all..

Sponsored

SRHAGEN

First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 XL SPRCAB Sport 4x4 V8 3.73 36 gl tank.
Occupation
DOD USAF test track ARMY RETIRED PMEL/TMDE
vin 1FTFX1E58NFB10296 FDRS
Can someone lookup updates for my truck for me before I take my 2022 XLT 301A in for 10000 mile service please? Trying to avoid any surprises.
Jesse-infotainment or anyone.

Gonna try to get my 36 gallon tank guage/sender corrected. Acts like a 30 gallon tank. I’m concerned about them screwing up my truck doing updates. Currently no issues with anything but the fuel guage. And no honk when locking using fob. No error codes.
Edited to include vin. BTW I have gotten successful OTA once in Oct 22.

Last edited:

vidwiz

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
vin 1FTFX1E58NFB10296 FDRS
Can someone lookup updates for my truck for me before I take my 2022 XLT 301A in for 10000 mile service please? Trying to avoid any surprises.
Jesse-infotainment or anyone.

Gonna try to get my 36 gallon tank guage/sender corrected. Acts like a 30 gallon tank. I’m concerned about them screwing up my truck doing updates. Currently no issues with anything but the fuel guage. And no honk when locking using fob. No error codes.
Edited to include vin.
Try double clicking lock for the confirmation honk.

SRHAGEN

First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 XL SPRCAB Sport 4x4 V8 3.73 36 gl tank.
Occupation
DOD USAF test track ARMY RETIRED PMEL/TMDE
Try double clicking lock for the confirmation honk.
Nothing there for any function. Locking unlocking setting alarm. None. No big deal but weird. I think I did it when I programmed my key a couple weeks after delivery.
When I set my key peramiters to be clear.
Lights flash with fob no honk. Lock or unlock door switch either. It did work when I got it. Somehow I disabled the honk.

pturney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost XLT
Just had the 22B08 recall performed on my truck, but the dealership said I don't have any updates. The auto update switch isn't grayed out anymore, but I've had the truck a year and a half and don't think I've ever seen an update. Can you guys check and see if I've had updates/have anything outstanding?

vin: 1FTFW1ED2MFB06365

Thanks!

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Could someone please check the OTA status for VIN 1FTFW1ED7NFC16877? Thank you and Happy New Year.
No OTA history in the past 60 days. You have a 2022 though, so your truck was built with most of the updates people are concerned about already.

Just had the 22B08 recall performed on my truck, but the dealership said I don't have any updates. The auto update switch isn't grayed out anymore, but I've had the truck a year and a half and don't think I've ever seen an update. Can you guys check and see if I've had updates/have anything outstanding?

vin: 1FTFW1ED2MFB06365

Thanks!
No OTA history in the past 60 days and your Sync version appears blank. It is possible you are stuck on Sync 20301 and not able to get OTA updates. Maybe @Jesse-Infotainment can look at your truck a bit deeper than I am able to and confirm.

1FTFW1ED4MFB18677
I don't have FDRS to see what modules are pending updates, but I looked at what the dealer ship did and I do not see they updated certain modules that are conducive with enabling Bluecruise. They did two APIM updates and a TCU update as well as some other ones that are minor and not Bluecruise related, but I do not see any IPC or steering column module updates as well as a few others that I cannot recall, but if I saw them in your history, I would recognize them.

Good afternoon,
VIN 1FTFW1ED2MFA44773 - 2021 PB Platinum
OTA last one I think 3.5.2 in Oct 2022
I can only see 60 days back, so not sure if you received the older updates, but 3.5.2 is the latest update being pushed by Ford at this time. If you got all the old updates, you are as up to date as you can be as far as OTA's are concerned.

Sponsored

Touringsedan

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Hybrid
Occupation
Retired
No OTA history in the past 60 days. You have a 2022 though, so your truck was built with most of the updates people are concerned about already.

No OTA history in the past 60 days and your Sync version appears blank. It is possible you are stuck on Sync 20301 and not able to get OTA updates. Maybe @Jesse-Infotainment can look at your truck a bit deeper than I am able to and confirm.

I don't have FDRS to see what modules are pending updates, but I looked at what the dealer ship did and I do not see they updated certain modules that are conducive with enabling Bluecruise. They did two APIM updates and a TCU update as well as some other ones that are minor and not Bluecruise related, but I do not see any IPC or steering column module updates as well as a few others that I cannot recall, but if I saw them in your history, I would recognize them.

I can only see 60 days back, so not sure if you received the older updates, but 3.5.2 is the latest update being pushed by Ford at this time. If you got all the old updates, you are as up to date as you can be as far as OTA's are concerned.
Thank you very much

pturney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost XLT
Thanks so much for the help! Checked my truck this morning and sync version was at 21146, rev 145

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Thanks so much for the help! Checked my truck this morning and sync version was at 21146, rev 145
If that's the case, then you shouldn't be stuck in OTA limbo.

pcbliss

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT PowerBoost
Could I get someone to check my OTA status/history on 1FTFW1ED8MFC95216? Thanks for everything!

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Could I get someone to check my OTA status/history on 1FTFW1ED8MFC95216? Thanks for everything!
Ford has pushed out 2.8.2 six times to you between 11/3 and 12/19, but the update failed to install every single time. The reason why it keeps failing is unclear. I am including a screen shot of what I am seeing for reference. Every time it failed, it shows the exact same thing when I open up the window that gives you the reason for failure.

Ford F-150 Request VIN Lookup Thread Picture1
Sponsored