Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariet
Occupation
Engineering
Well, it's in my queue now.

1708554793101.png
The "wifi required" field is confusing considering how well documented it is on this forum that Wi-Fi is not required. Is that field typically marked as yes?

Micho523

First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat 502a
Occupation
Engineer
Got one for you. I know this has been captured, but it says powerboost only. I’ve got a 23 2.7. 1FTEW1EP6PKE13796
Ford F-150 Power-Up and Priority OTA History Thread (F-150, Lightning, Mach-E) IMG_5022

Sponsored

OP
OP
rugedraw

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
The "wifi required" field is confusing considering how well documented it is on this forum that Wi-Fi is not required. Is that field typically marked as yes?
That field has always said no. This is the first time it ever stated that. I was hoping I would get it sent to me so I can test that part myself.

does this show a successful OTA from today?!

Thank you for looking. What does that log show on top? “Campaign successful”?
Correct.

That is saying that the last ota you got was successfully installed on that date.

OP
OP
rugedraw

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Got one for you. I know this has been captured, but it says powerboost only. I’ve got a 23 2.7. 1FTEW1EP6PKE13796
What's says PB only? The spreadsheet? I thought I took that out. If it's still there, I'll take it out tomorrow.

Big Dog Daddy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 5.0 4x4 Ex Cab Antimatter Blue
My truck received 23-PU.1113-UNX-DC at 5:30pm tonight. It was parked in the driveway with WiFi available to it, but the truck was parked and locked. I can't tell if it used WiFi or not.

@rugedraw you mentioned this was a TCU update of the AB data is there any change to the F188 or did that stay at SU5T-14H085-GE

OP
OP
rugedraw

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
My truck received 23-PU.1113-UNX-DC at 5:30pm tonight. It was parked in the driveway with WiFi available to it, but the truck was parked and locked. I can't tell if it used WiFi or not.

@rugedraw you mentioned this was a TCU update of the AB data is there any change to the F188 or did that stay at SU5T-14H085-GE
No idea. When the update first popped up, I had no idea what it did, so I messaged Jesse. They had to go deep in to see what changed. Not sure if the change was to the strategy itself or some other location.

Sponsored

LouDog

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21’ Lariat Powerboost
$26 for 72 hours.
You have to confirm you are the owner of the VIN number via code sent to your email to allow access by the mechanic (yourself).
You get access to all the wiring diagrams, TSB write ups, etc. Software version tab will show dots next to modules with updates but you still need FDRS to apply them. It is purely a website.

It is really only worth it for your own curiosity or you are researching. Keep in mind everything you click on is logged under your VIN number just like FDRS. Not that anyone cares to look at logs, but it is there.

Easier to pester Rugedraw in the long running VIN lookup thread.
Thanks again to Rugedraw for tolerating all of us looking for info. :)
I’d like to create an account but can’t figure out how lol. Can you point me in the right direction?

LouDog

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21’ Lariat Powerboost
That field has always said no. This is the first time it ever stated that. I was hoping I would get it sent to me so I can test that part myself.

Correct.

That is saying that the last ota you got was successfully installed on that date.
it’s weird it shows a successful OTA from today as there was no indication of an OTA on my sync screen or FordPass.

OP
OP
rugedraw

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
it’s weird it shows a successful OTA from today as there was no indication of an OTA on my sync screen or FordPass.
It happens. I haven't driven my truck since I got home when it installed, but no fordpass notifications for me, either. I've seen them come in delayed sometimes by a few days and sometimes, no notification at all.

Edit: fordpass shows it now when I opened the app.

LouDog

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21’ Lariat Powerboost
Well thank you for all the info! I made changes in forscan last night, can you tell what modules got updated?

GJG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Platinum FX4
It happens. I haven't driven my truck since I got home when it installed, but no fordpass notifications for me, either. I've seen them come in delayed sometimes by a few days and sometimes, no notification at all.

Edit: fordpass shows it now when I opened the app.
Might As well check mine. Last per FP is 6.8 on 1/23

vin # 1FTFW1E80PFB30011

thanks in advance!
Sponsored