Sponsored

Power-Up 2.3.0 OTA Bugs

Sledderj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat Powerboost
My wireless carplay has dropped out at the same place on my commute since I got the truck last spring. It drops probably 90% of the time and then reconnects after a quarter mile, once I get by an auction business. I was guessing they have a strong wifi system that is causing interference.

A few times a week at startup I am getting a pop up asking if I want to enable rear seat occupant sensing.

A few times a week I get a rear brake assist not available.
Sponsored

wagnerphysed

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150
Since the 2.3 OTA update I've lost the ability to connect to CarPlay period. I've tried every fix from the phone side and disconnected and reconnected the phone to the truck a dozen times with no luck. I used the Ford voice command and was told my subscription wasn't current. I'm not sure what that means? Anyone have any advice on how to fix this issue?

tcp

First Name
Trieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum, 2019 Accord
Occupation
IT MGR
Found this link from another thread for early adopters but it seems we can also bug Ford's support through here hopefully they are closer to the Dev team than the Ford Marketing account on here that creates useless phone calls to tell us to bring it to the dealer.

>>>> https://earlyaccess.ford.com/reportPowerupIssue

But I open a ticket with them about the CarPlay random disconnect since 2.3.0 and the massage seats on not timing out.

Got a response on the massage seat issue they referred to dealer for diagnosis. Not wasting days at the dealer for a software bug.....

Ford F-150 Power-Up 2.3.0 OTA Bugs 1646186158053

Den

First Name
Den
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Plat SCrew 3.5L 4x4 5.5 max tow, all gadgets
Not sure if this is a bug from 2.3.0 but I recently noticed that when I enable the massaging seat on driver side using the button on the seat, the menu for massaging options comes on the Sync 4 screen but it stays on unless I go back to maps or carplay.

Recently noticed after 2.3.0 update it used to timed out and go back to the previous screen after a few seconds if I don't touch it or even if I touch it to select a different option from same menu it goes back to the previous screen I had it on. Now it just sticks around until I select another screen.

Anyone else seeing this?
Yes, very annoying.

Den

First Name
Den
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Plat SCrew 3.5L 4x4 5.5 max tow, all gadgets
There was a "Mute" soft button on the Audio card between the skip track buttons (or somewhere close to there). it seems to have been removed with 2.3.0 power-up.

Since discovered that the play/pause hard button has the same muting effect when on AM/FM stations. (yes, I'm the one who still listens to AM and FM radio). But still, someone had to make the conscious decision to remove the soft Mute button. I'd love to know the rationale.

Sponsored

minirx7

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat Sport 502A Screw Max Tow 3.5L
Yes, the seat massage menu now stays on the screen when massage is activated from the driver and passenger side. The massage settings screen on my truck used to overlay my main screen selection (nav), then the overlay would automatically time out. Now I have to re-select my main screen. Ford just added another driver distraction.

My Pro Power now defaults to on after every ignition cycle, instead of holding my previous off selection.
Wait, are you saying Pro Power can default to off?? FOr a year i have suffered wtih that stupid fan noise it makes when i NEVER use propower which is mega annoying!

2mileshigh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum PB - Antimatter Blue
Wait, are you saying Pro Power can default to off?? FOr a year i have suffered wtih that stupid fan noise it makes when i NEVER use propower which is mega annoying!
Not on my truck. I can turn ProPower off when the truck is running, but after an ignition cycle it defaults to "on." I'd be fine with that if it actually functioned properly, but If I forget to turn it off before a car wash, snow, or rain I get ground fault errors, and most recently a ProPower needs service message.
Sponsored