First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat SCREW 5.0 3.73
Occupation
Manager
I have never seen a mid 3 second 0-60 F150 that wasn’t highly modified. There‘s a Facebook group keeping a list of the fastest Powerboost.

My best (calcluted by video) is 5.26. Wish I had the tune before I switched to 295/60/20 Nitto RG. Not sure how much that hurts me?

IMG_0734.jpeg
Crew cab 3.5 on 33’s - 5 star 94 Perf tune tune only - granted this is a 20, but I have a ‘22 that is virtually the same….
Ford F-150 Livernois tuner for Powerboost? 1695526603481
Sponsored

isthatahemi

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Worth noting this run was 12.32@112mph

I had livernois on my ‘22 briefly, it’s unfortunate that many don’t know the difference, unless they’ve had both…..

If they care……I hated the LMS tune, it felt like jacked up throttle response with stock calibration.

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a PB, Mach E GTPE
Crew cab 3.5 on 33’s - 5 star 94 Perf tune tune only - granted this is a 20, but I have a ‘22 that is virtually the same….
Was that being short shifted? G-meter looks a bit unusual. 3.5 stock anyway seems to run out of steam up-top, better to shift early into that fat torque curve. I only briefly played with it seeing how the power is, using 8th gear around 35 mph (somewhere around there it goes to 6th). Going to manual at 8th gear and 35mph is interesting when the power comes in. Just don't have many good spots around here to attempt such things.

isthatahemi

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Short shifted? It’s shifts between 6200 and 6k depending on the gear, and it’s perfectly optimized.

12.3 (and it actually ran 12.2 on the same) for a 94 tune only blows away the LMS tunes, that’s the only point I was making.

E50 it ran 11.8

The torque curve is whatever the tuner programs, 5 star keeps boost flat till 6k, so no drop-off.

fluffernutter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lariat PB
I cut a 1.69 on the run I messed up. It’s a good 60’ but there’s def more in it. These things explode off the line if u build boost on the line in tow mode. U have to do it just right tho and I have a hard time getting it. If u do it too aggressive with too much throttle while holding the brake to build boost, it’ll enter some torque management mode or something. It’s all about trying to get it to that invisible line and not surpass or it’s over before you started.
quick question, what do you think is best for the 1/4? 4wd + tow mode + traction control fully off (not just turning it off, but holding down for a few seconds) + mashing the brake while bringing the revs to 2k then release the brake and give it the beans?

I have a dragy to play with but was curious what settings you found work best at the track. I am using the 91-93 performance w/ eboost tune.

Sponsored

TheGoatman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 powerboost
quick question, what do you think is best for the 1/4? 4wd + tow mode + traction control fully off (not just turning it off, but holding down for a few seconds) + mashing the brake while bringing the revs to 2k then release the brake and give it the beans?

I have a dragy to play with but was curious what settings you found work best at the track. I am using the 91-93 performance w/ eboost tune.
Yeah that’s about it. Let us know how u do.

fluffernutter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lariat PB
Here are some runs from the dragy (was getting hotter in the day, or I was getting worse as a driver, or both):
Ford F-150 Livernois tuner for Powerboost? IMG_9536

Here is my best time:
Ford F-150 Livernois tuner for Powerboost? IMG_9538

Seems like my best times were when I wasn’t holding the brake and getting it to about 1.7-2k on the tach before giving it the beans.

All runs in 4a, traction control/advancetrac fully off and in tow/haul. The first 3 launches were just from a complete stop and mashing and the others were with trying to hold it at around 2k then fully releasing the brake (with my left foot) while mashing the gas.

It’s pretty warm here today (80 degrees which is crazy for NJ near November) and had about 3/4 of a tank of 93 and a bunch of crap in the bed that I forgot to take out, so that’s a lot more weight than what I’d like. I also wish I had numbers before putting on the BFG ko2s. But happy with the results. Can’t wait to get more runs when the air is more crisp and cool (and with less fuel and an empty bed). Getting into the 4's should definitely be possible.

There is a drag strip about 20 minutes from me (I've never been or participated), so if I can practice launching would love to have a safe place to see what I could get in the 1/4. (after doing a full runs just to get the feel of it).

Last edited:

Papp

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Powerboost Lariat
Here's my dragy time. Launching at 1900 in sport mode. This was with 2.5" level and duratrac tires. I've since put larger tires and and rims which are within a few pounds each of the previous. Interested what I'm losing in time with this new wheel/tire combo.

Ford F-150 Livernois tuner for Powerboost? Screenshot_20231104_200444_dragy

nitrobass24

Threads
Reaction score
Website
redboxplus.com
Vehicles
'21 F150 Platinum PB
Occupation
Roll offs and Porta-Potties
So I have been looking at this on their website and theres not a lot of details.
What tunes come with it?
I can see that I can add a Custom Tune for $20 of whatever, but what does that mean?

Maybe I am blind, but is there somewhere on the site that shows the various tunes?

TheGoatman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 powerboost
I’m pretty sure you still get the tow tune for 87-93 octane flexibility and the performance tune if you want to lock specific grade fuel 91+

Sponsored

TheGoatman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 powerboost
Not sure why you’re quoting me and what it has to do with my post.

regardless..What to you is a canned tune vs not?

TheGoatman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 powerboost
Yeah I agree with that. I have asked to dial it into my truck and they did not.
My thought is, Our trucks have widebands so i guess it hits the target lambda and if the ltft are in line it shouldn’t have much to gain from personalized work at all
Sponsored