Livernois custom tune for new F150?

Travis9935

First Name
Travis9935
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford f-150 2.7 4X4 STX
Yeah they sent me a update, I just got done updating and saving my stock calibration. Gonna send it to them for my tunes now. It definitely goes alot faster than my 21' Ranger did for sure!
Sponsored

Charlieben

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 1991 Mustang, 1969 Corvette
Contact Livernois they will get it fixed up. Anthony will adjust the tune due to your Stategy SW code. He fixed mine up right away.

very important to follow the instructions exactly.
You are 1000% correct. I wasn't following the directions correctly. All good now. The Tech was very patient with me when I called.

mikecuccaro

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
Occupation
Retired
I ran into a locked tuner issue. If nothing else, Anthony at Livernois was all over it. We tried a few usual fixes, firmware etc. didn’t hesitate to ship me a new one. Great customer service from Anthony who seems to be very busy in the tuner buisiness

TheGoatman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 powerboost
Haven’t gone to the track but ran a TRX 10-80mph. Pulled on him pretty good, got more than a half a truck length on him. I had a passenger, he didn’t. My passenger was looking back at him and was saying it was gonna get worse for him the longer we stayed in it.
I let off and he did a flyby.

It did sound sick tho

Sponsored

RedTXV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 SQ Limited
Haven’t gone to the track but ran a TRX 10-80mph. Pulled on him pretty good, got more than a half a truck length on him. I had a passenger, he didn’t. My passenger was looking back at him and was saying it was gonna get worse for him the longer we stayed in it.

It did sound sick tho
I just downloaded my stock file this Saturday and sent it to them with a tune request. I requested the performance tune. Is that what you have?

Honestly, I just want it to fix my clunky transmission.

Heavishot

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum F-150

It did sound sick tho
My neighbor just got a TRX. If you keep telling stories like this it's going to cost me $800!

Sponsored

Icecoldak

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150 Limited
DO those guys offer a trans tune as well?

Travis9935

First Name
Travis9935
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford f-150 2.7 4X4 STX

It did sound sick tho
That's crazy because there's a few guys on Facebook talking shit out the Lms pb tune, saying it made their trucks slower....

TheGoatman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 powerboost
I can’t speak for them. Based on my own experience, that’s unlikely on my truck. If I get runs in the fall I’ll post slips

huhner5

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Farmer
Most custom tune 3.5 Ecoboost f150s will run low 12s or even high 11s on E85... My 2015 crew cab platinum 3.5 ran a 13 flat on E30 consistently...Unleashed custom tune... Normal mode 4H
Sponsored