Livernois custom tune for new F150?

Heavishot

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum F-150
So how does it work with Livernois? Do you get multiple tunes? Or one tailored to your preferences? When I had 5 Star Tunes for my 2017 they offered Sport/Race, Tow/Normal and Eco.
Sponsored

TheGoatman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 powerboost
So how does it work with Livernois? Do you get multiple tunes? Or one tailored to your preferences? When I had 5 Star Tunes for my 2017 they offered Sport/Race, Tow/Normal and Eco.
E30, 87-93 tow, 91-93 performance

TheGoatman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 powerboost
The heat finally broke and drove it in 1100 DA. Pulls way hard. Idk how anyone can say there’s no improvement. The rear squats in full send

we’ll see what happens at the strip

Way2qk4u2c

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 2015 Mustang GT
Occupation
Network admin
The heat finally broke and drove it in 1100 DA. Pulls way hard. Idk how anyone can say there’s no improvement. The rear squats in full send

we’ll see what happens at the strip
The truck is amazing stock, I can only imagine how awesome it is with a tune!! Eager waiting for those numbers 👍😃

cowboytk

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 STX 4x4
How was everyone’s experience with them. I ordered one on the phone, they did not send email receipt, I have not gotten tracking number, I’m starting to think I’ve been had. I have tried calling multiple times to be put on hold for anywhere between 15-25 mins before they answer and say we’ll call you back. They finally call back and say we have your order shipping real soon. Still no receipt no tracking number 3 days after calling. Ordered tuner Tuesday. They told me it would ship by Friday. Any one else experience this issue?

Sponsored

TheGoatman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 powerboost
How was everyone’s experience with them. I ordered one on the phone, they did not send email receipt, I have not gotten tracking number, I’m starting to think I’ve been had. I have tried calling multiple times to be put on hold for anywhere between 15-25 mins before they answer and say we’ll call you back. They finally call back and say we have your order shipping real soon. Still no receipt no tracking number 3 days after calling. Ordered tuner Tuesday. They told me it would ship by Friday. Any one else experience this issue?
They’ve been decently solid since the ls1tech days over 15 years ago. I wouldn’t worry, agitated yes, worried no.

this isn’t going to be an overnight thing. You get the tuner, gotta download, they send it back. Load it in. It’s worth it

Hog_Johnson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum
I ordered from their website Tuesday night and received tracking info Friday. I didn't try calling, but I emailed them on Wednesday just to see if it was in stock or on backorder and never received a response though.

cowboytk

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 STX 4x4
I ordered from their website Tuesday night and received tracking info Friday. I didn't try calling, but I emailed them on Wednesday just to see if it was in stock or on backorder and never received a response though.
I finally got tracking info, but i still havent gotten a receipt. I am guessing its gonna be a printed one, but heres the weird thing; on my ups tracker it shows TWO tuners coming in. I am not very trusting of UPS as they have made mistakes before, but this purchase has been strange to say the least.

They’ve been decently solid since the ls1tech days over 15 years ago. I wouldn’t worry, agitated yes, worried no.

this isn’t going to be an overnight thing. You get the tuner, gotta download, they send it back. Load it in. It’s worth it
I am sure they are pretty reputable, I am just a bit paranoid with online purchases these days. The last time i purchase a tuner, it was direct from Diablosport and they sent confirmation emails and everything as soon as my purchase was complete. It was the same situation with American Muscle for my mustangs, and Extremeterrain for my jeeps. This is just the first performance parts company that has left me in the dark. I dont expect it to be an overnight thing, just some kind of paper trail.

cowboytk

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 STX 4x4
update: tuners were delivered today. thats right TWO devices were delivered. I will have to call them tomorrow to get an address to ship it back to. The install was ok, but the device froze mid process having to reset it to complete downloading stock tune. I dont know how many tunes they give, but i requested 3 and well see how they do.

Sponsored

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
May I ask if anyone is using the MyCalibrater device as an ODB PID monitoring device?

DBL R

First Name
Jarred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 powerboost
Occupation
PA
It would be interesting to see how something like this compares to a JB4. I do know the JB4 allows each drive mode to have a different map, which would definitely make changing from performance tune to tow tune much easier.