• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback
The only thing not included on Pro that's concerning is the lack of a rear defroster. My 1993 Plymouth Sundance had a rear defroster as standard, it's a very strange and potentially dangerous thing to exclude.
My 2004 F150 Crew cab did not have a rear window grid defroster or heated mirrors. My recollection is that it was not a problem in the winter months. Of course I avoided snowy conditions since it was rear wheel drive.
Sponsored

MD56

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
Finally got some insight from my dealer... it's not happy news :oops:. I am number 97 out of 295 reservations with my dealership. This is a super high volume souther California dealer. They were allotted one order out of wave 1. She told me that in wave 2 they will be alloted 15 orders. The way things are going, i cant imagine their allotment will go up substantially over the additional 4 wavs so looks like i'm not making the cut. Maybe time to start calling around to other dealerships.

ryan

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
sedan
We have one customer service rep saying emails get sent out today, and then the CEO Jim Farley publicly tweeting/committing to a "Wave 2 invite on Jan 20." As the day goes on I'm thinking we should believe Farley.

Kevin22

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt
Occupation
Systems Test Engineer
I think we are all waiting for something that is coming tomorrow for a select few?!? Stated last week : Wave 2 invite on Jan 20.

Ford F-150 Lightning Lightning WAVE 2 Emails Coming 1/19 For Ordering on 1/20 – Per Ford Customer Service 1642630329814

Sponsored

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 KR F150
You may see the order button on your reservation before you receive the email.

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
Have any wave 2 emails gone out yet?
We have one customer service rep saying emails get sent out today, and then the CEO Jim Farley publicly tweeting/committing to a "Wave 2 invite on Jan 20." As the day goes on I'm thinking we should believe Farley.
You may see the order button on your reservation before you receive the email.

Nothing yet...

khatch

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F150, 2021 Bronco, 2023 Lightning
I'm going with the customer service rep. ;)

mjallen77

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X7 2020, Acura TLX 2015
Finally got some insight from my dealer... it's not happy news :oops:. I am number 97 out of 295 reservations with my dealership. This is a super high volume souther California dealer. They were allotted one order out of wave 1. She told me that in wave 2 they will be alloted 15 orders. The way things are going, i cant imagine their allotment will go up substantially over the additional 4 wavs so looks like i'm not making the cut. Maybe time to start calling around to other dealerships.
Not to get your hopes up, but doing the math I would think that future waves (3-6) will be 20+. I am a glass-half-full kind of guy. Good luck, bruh! I'm almost certain I'll be in the second wave and will order a Lariat+ with the towing package. If I decide not to get it, I may just buy it anyway and sale it (assuming I don't have to sign a do-not-sale-for-a-year agreement).

Sponsored

GOP.EV.Driver

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla (x2)/Audi
This sounds like Galpin.

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
I went form #2 to #8 supposedly because of transfers. I said uh huh... sure.
I wouldn't be surprised if I got bumped. I haven't stayed on top of it, all you need is a few of the sales guys' buddies and the owner's cousin to call in and all of a sudden you're in wave 3.

JLee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER, 2015 Mustang GT, 2005 GX470
I called my dealer, and finally I was able to talk to the sales representative. Apparently I am in Wave 2, and he said there will be no need for me to come in. He advised me not getting any power running boards due to the severe shortage of parts. Also, there would be "no need" for a buyers invoice since they never charge over MSRP, nor add-on any crazy fees - ever. In fact, he mentioned a dealer in NJ that already got in trouble with Ford since they did that with the Bronco.
If I may ask, which dealer in NJ? I called Wayne Ford and they couldn't even tell me where I was on the list.

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
Status
Not open for further replies.