• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Royalist

First Name
Nabil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Land Rover Defender 90 S
Occupation
Student (Aviation Management and Operations) / Farm Manager
These are made up numbers, Ford has not revealed any actual percentage.
Oh, yes, I made up those numbers as an example.

That said, 1% XLTs is accurate for the running list of forum member orders... and wouldn't be THAT surprising given how Ford has priced the XLT to be very undesirable.
ahh ok my bad, still wouldn’t surprise me from that spreadsheet though. Saw 2 people order them here on the forums lol.
Sponsored

Wsl346

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Volvo XC60 T8, Many Bicycles
Anyone heard from their dealer that they are part of wave 2? I just asked my dealer and they stated they have not gotten that info yet. Not sure if they actually checked the reservation report but I try not too be pushy.

DEEPDOWN

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat Sport FX4
Occupation
Scuba Instructor
"Week 1 of #F150Lightning orders: Top states: TX, CA & NY. Lariat & Platinum are faves. Lots of colors! We’re inviting reservation holders to order in waves so customers have time to consider & complete their order. Wave 2 invite on Jan 20. Love seeing your builds. Keep sharing!"

On a side note: I never realized Jim, was Chris Farley's first cousin! (Sorry for those that already knew).

WhatTheFord?

First Name
Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Occupation
Broke with job
Hello Everyone,
I have a reservation from day one and i didn't get invite for the first wave. Checked with my dealer and he said I am pretty high in the list. Like top 5 in 286 orders their dealership received. In first wave they received 1 order allowance from ford and maybe the second wave is the same? I am just concerned how honest the dealership is. Like is there a way we can track what no i am actually on? I feel like an old rich regular customer that the dealership loves and he/she probably buys a lot of cars for personal and business use from that dealership will get priority by the dealer as there is no visibility to the list?

Is ford tracking this?
or
In dealership we trust?

What the ford man??

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
Hello Everyone,
I have a reservation from day one and i didn't get invite for the first wave. Checked with my dealer and he said I am pretty high in the list. Like top 5 in 286 orders their dealership received. In first wave they received 1 order allowance from ford and maybe the second wave is the same? I am just concerned how honest the dealership is. Like is there a way we can track what no i am actually on? I feel like an old rich regular customer that the dealership loves and he/she probably buys a lot of cars for personal and business use from that dealership will get priority by the dealer as there is no visibility to the list?

Is ford tracking this?
or
In dealership we trust?

What the ford man??
So FORD knows where we are in line, both reservation and priority. We just wait for the WAVE to come in or for the next model years.

Sponsored

Nick Gerteis

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
98 F-150, 2015 Nissan Leaf, Lightning preordered
Occupation
Letter carrier
Hello Everyone,

Is ford tracking this?
or
In dealership we trust?

What the ford man??
They know exactly where you stand since they’re the ones sending out the invites. But I don’t think they’ll tell you in advance. Good luck!

TheRealDlo

First Name
Dlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD F150