Sponsored

LED projector upgrades

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 307a PB, Mach E GTPE
Was looking in the HCM module forscan options, it has an option to change over to PWM signaling. Haven't played with seeing if it accepts PWM signaling or not (assume nothing). I suspect it will. That makes it even easier to control. Generic PWM controllers can be had for $2/ea.

Very simple now -- 3 wires to the head lights, B+ ties in at the spade connector hiding on the bottom of the image. Full dynamic / glare free operation
Ford F-150 LED projector upgrades 1714789129793-l
Sponsored

Last edited:

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 307a PB, Mach E GTPE
Disabling turn outage notification in BCM returns IPC to standard flash. Not concerned with LED outage notification.

Ford F-150 LED projector upgrades 1714869850669-c9

PABamaFan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum FX4 Towing w long bed
@OleMustyBag How did you get the amber light in the new DRL? Is there a switch or cable to change the color setting? Thanks

PABamaFan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum FX4 Towing w long bed
Sorry can you explain better? I had LED fog lights before. The instructions said to just plug it in with the existing plug. What do I do with the white wire that I never needed before? Does that have to get wired to the fuse box? I’m confused. Thanks for the help here.

OleMustyBag

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT 5.0, 2015 GMC Acadia, 1963 ChevyNova
Sorry can you explain better? I had LED fog lights before. The instructions said to just plug it in with the existing plug. What do I do with the white wire that I never needed before? Does that have to get wired to the fuse box? I’m confused. Thanks for the help here.
Sorry for late response work has been busy.
Cut the DRL wire to the white DRL light (I think it is the yellow or green wire I can’t remember but look at the tag on it) and wire in the white wire that powers the amber light. So instead of the truck powering the white DRL it will power the Amber DRL.
Sponsored