Sponsored

LED REFLECTOR to LED Projector swap discussion.

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
Did anybody get this sorted? Has anyone tried just hardwiring from quad headlights to projector? I know leveling functionality would be gone but I'm just trying to get my headlights to work with the basic functionalities.
Thanks in advance
It was done in another thread a long time ago, I can’t find it right now, but you literally will only get low beams. No high beams or turn signals without repinning the BCM also
Sponsored

Anon678

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 2021
It was done in another thread a long time ago, I can’t find it right now, but you literally will only get low beams. No high beams or turn signals without repinning the BCM also
I already got the harness from Precision Retrofits but my high beams are always on. Blinkers and marker light works as it should. They don't sell the part of the harness that taps into the fuse box and I dont know where to get it from. Thinking about just making aun auxiliary button with a harness to have my high beams working

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
I already got the harness from Precision Retrofits but my high beams are always on. Blinkers and marker light works as it should. They don't sell the part of the harness that taps into the fuse box and I dont know where to get it from. Thinking about just making aun auxiliary button with a harness to have my high beams working
Both the lower and upper projector remain on even when running low beams only, as long as you pinned the harness correctly, the turn signals should work.

without the HCM the high beams will not function, nor will the turning, auto level, or glare free

neldiaz

First Name
nel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150 2021
Occupation
army
This is for the high beam HCM codes.

can anyone help me? I installed all the parts needed correctly. but when i try to change the codes on the HCM and click write they change back to the numbers/ letters they were before. I followed the instructions correctly.

There is only 1 high beam working correctly.

Any help much appreciated!
THANK YOU IN ADVANCED!!!!!!!!!!

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a PB, Mach E GTPE
This is for the high beam HCM codes.

can anyone help me? I installed all the parts needed correctly. but when i try to change the codes on the HCM and click write they change back to the numbers/ letters they were before. I followed the instructions correctly.

There is only 1 high beam working correctly.

Any help much appreciated!
THANK YOU IN ADVANCED!!!!!!!!!!
In forscan click NO when it asks about saved profiles and see if it saves when you first connect it.

Sponsored

neldiaz

First Name
nel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150 2021
Occupation
army
OK, I made sure to look everywhere else before making a new thread.

I have a 2022 XLT, I made a conversion from bi led to projector led, got both the harness as well as the module from precision retrofits.
I followed their instructions to the letter when installing.... problem is the coding I believe. or the HCM MODULE.
After all was installed, and correctly did the coding only 1 high beam works. the driver side.
The passenger side high beam does not work. but they do light up. Its just the high beam not working.
I did notice that when changing the codes and after trying to save them to the module they went back to the original code. So, I couldn't really save them for the high beam functionality.

Can someone please help get both high beams to work?
I just dont know what else to do.
whoever helps me with this I will pay $100. via paypal.
i prefer to do this over a cell phone.
If not please pm please!! thank you!
Thank you in advance for your help.

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
OK, I made sure to look everywhere else before making a new thread.

I have a 2022 XLT, I made a conversion from bi led to projector led, got both the harness as well as the module from precision retrofits.
I followed their instructions to the letter when installing.... problem is the coding I believe. or the HCM MODULE.
After all was installed, and correctly did the coding only 1 high beam works. the driver side.
The passenger side high beam does not work. but they do light up. Its just the high beam not working.
I did notice that when changing the codes and after trying to save them to the module they went back to the original code. So, I couldn't really save them for the high beam functionality.

Can someone please help get both high beams to work?
I just dont know what else to do.
whoever helps me with this I will pay $100. via paypal.
i prefer to do this over a cell phone.
If not please pm please!! thank you!
Thank you in advance for your help.
I had a very similar issue happen with mine, turned out the conversion harness was pinned wrong. Check continuity from end to end on the harness. I can’t remember which pin I had that was off but if I dig through some of my old posts I may be able to find it. The pin I had that was incorrect I believe got the signal from the HCM to the headlamp motors

neldiaz

First Name
nel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150 2021
Occupation
army
I had a very similar issue happen with mine, turned out the conversion harness was pinned wrong. Check continuity from end to end on the harness. I can’t remember which pin I had that was off but if I dig through some of my old posts I may be able to find it. The pin I had that was incorrect I believe got the signal from the HCM to the headlamp motors
Thank you so much for your help!!!!

neldiaz

First Name
nel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150 2021
Occupation
army
If anyone have had this problem please help me! lol

Sponsored

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A

MJG44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Black Pack -22 Expedition Stealth - 03 HD
Hope you figure it out.

The Alpharex I installed that went from LED reflector to LED projector also had one plug.in the back of the light. They sell a harness that connects up to factory into the headlight. Works perfect.
Sponsored