First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150(on order), SL500, S430, Boxster, 930, CJ5
Occupation
Retired
Need some of you 'hooked up' folk to find the PN's for the lowering kit parts!
I installed the Ridetech 3/5.5 lowering kit with the rear sway bar and the airbag kit designed for the kit. They are the same parts used in the Shelby Super Snake. I have been very pleased with the handling.
Sponsored

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Ecoboost, 2022 Edge
Thank you for that.

So… M-1447-FPVENT

I contacted my Ford parts guys and he couldn’t find it. He said he can see some Ford Performance Parts by part number, but that one didn’t come up for him :(
Hi guys,

So I just talked to Ford Performance Parts and they let me know M-1447-FPVENT was just released this week for sale.

I just bought mine on Fordshowparts.com as they look to have the best price on the right now: Ford Performance Fender Vent

crazywayne311

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 SCrew 157" Agate Black Lariat 502A
Occupation
CTMO
Hi guys,

So I just talked to Ford Performance Parts and they let me know M-1447-FPVENT was just released this week for sale.

I just bought mine on Fordshowparts.com as they look to have the best price on the right now: Ford Performance Fender Vent
someone help me here.
is performance RED or ORANGE? i havent seen one in real life but assume its red...

Sponsored

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Ecoboost, 2022 Edge
Looks amazing, have part # for FP badges?
Hi guys,

someone help me here.
is performance RED or ORANGE? i havent seen one in real life but assume its red...
It is in Ford Performance Red. I know the pictures/angle makes it look orange but it is the traditional red you see with all Ford Performance products.

crazywayne311

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 SCrew 157" Agate Black Lariat 502A
Occupation
CTMO
These FP fender emblems are the deal of the century to be honest but I just placed an order for the BAP Lariat ones…$85 shipped with my Ford Points.