First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 ford f150 rcsb supercharged
Occupation
Welder
Here’s a little update on the single cab ! 3/5 drop from ihc, stx grill and new headlights ! Doh I do have some rubbing with those huge tires ! Any recommendations on what size tire I should go with on these 20s?

Ford F-150 Just got my 2023 F-150 5.0 supercharged with Ford Performance Whipple kit ! IMG_3769
Sponsored

Dale B

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150(on order), SL500, S430, Boxster, 930, CJ5
Occupation
Retired
Here’s a little update on the single cab ! 3/5 drop from ihc, stx grill and new headlights ! Doh I do have some rubbing with those huge tires ! Any recommendations on what size tire I should go with on these 20s?

IMG_3769.jpeg
Where is it rubbing? I have been known to roll the outer wheel well/ fender to gain as much as a half inch. I haven’t done it in about forty years, but I looked at mine and the rear looks easy.
I am planning a 3/5 drop on mine and found a shop this afternoon to do the installation. We looked and discussed that option depending on wheel and tire size.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hermanroman

Hermanroman

First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 ford f150 rcsb supercharged
Occupation
Welder
Where is it rubbing? I have been known to roll the outer wheel well/ fender to gain as much as a half inch. I haven’t done it in about forty years, but I looked at mine and the rear looks easy.
rubs up front when I hit a bump at higher speeds, not when I turn .

Dale B

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150(on order), SL500, S430, Boxster, 930, CJ5
Occupation
Retired