First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat SCREW 5.0 3.73
Occupation
Manager
If it’s helpful, I can post the fuel pump pressure, voltage tables from HPTuners?

But when coasting down from speed, it’s on the lowest demand, setting or value.
Sponsored

2whiny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150, 2001 Ford SVT F-150 Lightning
Yes sir I’ve had the exact same problem on two trucks. I recently updated my calibration with no fix. I definitely think it’s a fuel pressure problem because the Roush superchargers come with a gas pump voltage booster to compensate for the boost. Because any boost that it’s pushing gets lost pressure wise and fuel pressure.
Mine does it too. I just updated the calibration about a week ago. Hasn’t it done it again yet 🤞🏻

roushwhippleD130

First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Roush, 2023 Defender 130
I did the install myself in Jan and have 15k miles on it so far and it’s been trouble free. I daily drive it at the moment and average 18mpg but can get to 22mpg on freeway. I have the whistle but I don’t really notice it unless I have my window down.
the only thing that I personally will have to purchase to reverse it would be a vacuum line that I modified to fit better.
This mileage is really impressive, I just got a 2023 F150 Roush Lariat with the Ford Performance whipple charger, since its the Roush it does have a level and 33" tires but I am averaging 12mpg hand calculated and only getting around 16 steady on highway, it has the 3.73 gears so it is revving fairly high at 75mph but this still seems low comparatively, did your get significantly better after a break in period? Also what rear end does your have?

NavyChief

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150
This mileage is really impressive, I just got a 2023 F150 Roush Lariat with the Ford Performance whipple charger, since its the Roush it does have a level and 33" tires but I am averaging 12mpg hand calculated and only getting around 16 steady on highway, it has the 3.73 gears so it is revving fairly high at 75mph but this still seems low comparatively, did your get significantly better after a break in period? Also what rear end does your have?
Yea its the base 3.31 locker with the little 17” street tires which are like 30-31” tall.
Sponsored