Sponsored

spiritrider1

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 PB XLT Sport 4x4, 20 Mustang GT Conv.
Occupation
Aircraft Tech & Maintenance planner
Isn't the lowering kit just the rear? Not much of a kit....pull the block on a 4x4 and install a shackle.
Sounds simple but I'd have to find the thread that discussed the various differences of rear axle blocks since there are different parts to accommodate specific frame lengths and drive shaft angles. Not to mention the indexing pins and holes to help keep the axle aligned. When available, I prefer using parts specifically engineered for the purpose vs. possibly causing damage due to unknown stresses.
Sponsored

JExpedition07

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 STX 5.0L V8
I love that the 5.0L V8 is so overbuilt from the factory you can throw a blower right on top stock with a warranty. Ford adding the sinter forged connecting rods and forged crank out of the Boss 302 into every gen 3+ Coyote made it so much easier to make big power. I’d like the blower and leveling kit but would pass on the decals. Though stock my 5.0 lays plenty of rubber on the pavement if wanted ;). I’ll consider down the road.

MJG44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Black Pack -22 Expedition Stealth - 03 HD
I love that the 5.0L V8 is so overbuilt from the factory you can throw a blower right on top stock with a warranty. Ford adding the sinter forged connecting rods and forged crank out of the Boss 302 into every gen 3+ Coyote made it so much easier to make big power. I’d like the blower and leveling kit but would pass on the decals. Though stock my 5.0 lays plenty of rubber on the pavement if wanted ;). I’ll consider down the road.
I go back and forth on installing a Roush S/C every week, it seems!

Sponsored

Grandpa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XL 4x4 Regular Cab

tombf150

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 5.0
Occupation
Teacher
Part number for the Ford Performance badge...anyone got it?

Syclone Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 5.0L Screw 3.73 BAP
Part number for the Ford Performance badge...anyone got it?
I have just contacted Ford Performance about that badges last week and they replied to me saying currently the only way to get them is with either the FP700 kits or their not as well known black appearance wheel kits. Now if more people email them, maybe they will see that people want it. I even made the case that I even purchased the FP supercharger kit and explained why I didnt go with the fp700. (basically my truck already is a black appearance truck from the factory so it has all the stuff and I already have my own 22" wheels.)

For those looking for FP lowering and bumper exhaust kits for the 21'+ trucks, FP has just released new stuff.
Ford Performance lowering kit. https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-3000-H4B

Sport and extreme cat back exhausts through the rear bumper.
*Extreme Full Kit : https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-5200-FEBRB
*Extreme No tail pipes as you reuse your stuck stuff : https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-5230-FE
*Sport Full Kit : https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-5200-FSBRB

TexasTruck

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150
Occupation
Cooking burgers and hotdogs is not BBQing, it's grilling! Thx, All of Texas!
@Syclone Rob Thanks for trying. I did the same thing, strictly FP add-ons on my BAP, even their FP/Whipple supercharger, and got the same reply.

Any idea if they offer a Sport exhaust that reuses the factory dual tail pipes?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Je1279

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT 5.0 SuperCrew 4x4 BAP
@Syclone Rob Thanks for trying. I did the same thing, strictly FP add-ons on my BAP, even their FP/Whipple supercharger, and got the same reply.

Any idea if they offer a Sport exhaust that reuses the factory tail pipes?
Yeah I would be interested in just replacing the resonator and the muffler also.

Syclone Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 5.0L Screw 3.73 BAP

Any idea if they offer a Sport exhaust that reuses the factory dual tail pipes?
I could not find the sport mid section keeping the stock rear section. Hopefully that will happen soon.

TexasTruck

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150
Occupation
Cooking burgers and hotdogs is not BBQing, it's grilling! Thx, All of Texas!
Man that looks sexy! I love that look!

Where did you find the wheels?

What exhaust do you have?

Curious about your decision to go with Roush vs Whipple?

fecalflinger

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150
Thanks!

The wheels are Ford Performance Sinister Bronze 22x9.5. The same ones that come in the FP700 bronze kit. Part # M-1007K-S2295SB Wrapped them in Nitto 420V 305/45R22

Right now the exhaust is completely stock. I haven't made up my mind on exhaust quite yet. I like it quiet when cruisin'. Even with stock exhaust it still makes a pretty wicked noise with the supercharger. You can definitely tell that its pumping a lot of air. Plus I get to hear the supercharger whine. I am afraid if I do a cat back or something I wont hear the supercharger anymore. If I do exhaust, it will probably be the Corsa cat-back kit that exits in front of the rear passenger tire.

My original plan was to do the FP700 package. I spoke to a couple of local dealerships about doing it and they looked at me like I was crazy. They had never even heard of the FP700 kit when I asked about it. I finally found a Roush certified dealership, they talked me into the Roush. It was less money and a little bit more torque than the Whipple in the FP700 package. Plus I think the 3/5 lowering kit looks much better than just the 2 inch rear shackles in the FP700 kit.
Sponsored